Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank is accepting deposits BIS new Iraqi "asset" and calls for the development of comprehensive banking

yota691

In the dollar

The dollar is part of the United States money supply not Iraqs

Iraq does not have an international currency sandstorm is misleading again

yes dontlop iraq uses dollars to buy international goods. the dollar is international, and iraq uses it.

how clueless and argumentative you are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

So no one needs to have their own international currency they just depend on the USA to have a monetary system and print up dollars for free for everybody and when their worn out just turn them into the treasury for brand spanking new ones compliments of the United States citizens who work not from the bums but those who work

• Upvote 3

That's revealing yota

Thanks

hope you still have some swiss dinar, that zero exchange rate is about to rv again

See sandstorm its obvious you are ignorant on that subject

Why drag it around in other topics you lost the arguement in the tank like the rest of them

The Swiss dinar was only re monetized for 4 months during the exchange period

Do ya think the Kurds are still using them ?

You must be hurt

Calm down you can still float around dv telling everyone its a wash

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Considered the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, that the declaration of acceptance of Bank for International Settlements and additional deposits "win-win situation" for the country, and called for investment in order to achieve comprehensive development in the government and private banks and adhere to international standards in preparation for a credit rating.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169240-central-bank-is-accepting-deposits-bis-new-iraqi-asset-and-calls-for-the-development-of-comprehensive-banking/#ixzz2pe2H2eoz

The first paragraph to me is the best part

How the first paragraph ends

Your credit rating is everything

If you use your currency externally

Is iraq about to unleash its private sector ?

The terrorist want to but will not be able to stop progress

Your external debt to GDP is an important factor in currency valuation

This is what destroyed the saddam dinar

His debt to GDP ratio

Iraqs debts are in very good shape now

Just look at the look on Turkis face attached to this article

Something big is brewing he can hardly contain himself

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5

Saudi Arabia ,  Kuwait, all oil producing countries ,  all of these folk are paid in some sort of currency ,  and  the dollar is mixed in with their currency , and  they are  ,,in some instances  like Iraq ... but  they have  their own currency ..... and Iraq  is  seeing  this also ,  time  will still show us  but  hopefully not  another 1 or 2 years to do so.... 

paid some sort of currency for their oil I should have stated ....

• Upvote 2

Considered the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, that the declaration of acceptance of Bank for International Settlements and additional deposits "win-win situation" for the country, and called for investment in order to achieve comprehensive development in the government and private banks and adhere to international standards in preparation for a credit rating.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169240-central-bank-is-accepting-deposits-bis-new-iraqi-asset-and-calls-for-the-development-of-comprehensive-banking/#ixzz2pe2H2eoz

The first paragraph to me is the best part

How the first paragraph ends

Your credit rating is everything

If you use your currency externally

Is iraq about to unleash its private sector ?

The terrorist want to but will not be able to stop progress

Your external debt to GDP is an important factor in currency valuation

This is what destroyed the saddam dinar

His debt to GDP ratio

Iraqs debts are in very good shape now

Just look at the look on Turkis face attached to this article

Something big is brewing he can hardly contain himself

I checked out Turki's face..that is someone that knows something good is happening :)

Thanks for sticking around and giving us your opinion..

To all who contributes in this thread... you all have brought some good points and now as always we wait again :)

Dontlop,NAILED IT. And I don't think it's gonna take much longer than a couple of days, two weeks

At most.

I like what you got to say.. couple days.. or two weeks.. I can live with that :)

• Upvote 3

He called on the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency, to "invite investment BIS to achieve comprehensive development in the government and private banks as well as the commitment of the Basel standards and the adoption of corporate governance and labor regulations to promote the reality of modern banking in the country and to seek credit rating."

....>>>>>>The credit rating credit rating, is the degree of solvency or merit in the economy, <<<<< ....which is estimated from which to experience some of the agencies specialized business, to assess the validity or person's eligibility for loans, or the merits of the company, or even the state for loans, which in this study the the financial viability of the company or the person or the state, and the extent of its credit on the loan and ability to repay, and takes into account the records of the person or the company or the state, and its disposal in the past for the payment of its debts.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169240-central-bank-is-accepting-deposits-bis-new-iraqi-asset-and-calls-for-the-development-of-comprehensive-banking/#ixzz2peXFQ8xD

dontlop,

i just found a whole site dedicated to your theories! will you go over there? please

i just want to see it. come on, dude. i wont post, i just want to watch. lol

you and dinarbeliever are celebrities over there. ahh gezz

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

This is good news for Iraq

I want to see what kind of credit rating they get to start out with

It could take years to establish a credit rating and hopfully this is what they been doing all along

And hopfully the time has come to get this rating

And not the beginning of the process

It seems like it being the later

Time to be awarded their credit rating

They did a lot of work to get this in order over the last 10 years

I hope its at least double AA

• Upvote 3

dontlop,i just found a whole site dedicated to your theories! will you go over there? pleasei just want to see it. come on, dude. i wont post, i just to watch. lol

Another obsessed lopster can't get enough

• Upvote 4

ill throw in the towel if it gets to rough. us dvers have to stick together

Another obsessed lopster can't get enough

no i dont want a "l", im here for da money. go rv

ill attempt to stump em too. you and me, lets roll on over there.

if you win, you"ll be my hero. i think you can do it, youve been training hard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude I don't care what they do on other sites seems to me you do

So go

They must have no ideas of their own so they find other speculations to pick apart

If they look hard enough they will create their own speculations and post those

Now get out of this topic with your obsession people want to chat about this topic

• Upvote 5

Dude I don't care what they do on other sites seems to me you do

So go

They must have no ideas of their own so they find other speculations to pick apart

If they look hard enough they will create their own speculations and post thoseNow get out of this topic with your obsession people want to chat about this topic

ok. will do. i know there was a few topics of interest from the day, i thought we could share. you sound like staff or a mod, chill man

you sound more interested in this site, than the topic. knew it anyway, see ya on the next one. peace

bis is a lot safer place to keep the money. i like it. win win

revealed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry folks don't mean to be negative here, but I don't see a RV anytime soon. The Freaking TERRIOSTS are taking over major cities in Iraq. You tell me, how are they going to RV???.

Oh ye of little faith.

For the first time in history we have Sunni, Shiite and Iraqi military fighting side by side. They already regained a lot if ground and are pushing Al Queda out. The leader was assassinated the other day.

Let us hope this is about them taking BACK their country, together.

• Upvote 3