Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Calls Out TNT Tony !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Ringside While Ballpark Frank Is Talkin' Pre-Fight Smack To Tony 'The Hot Dog King' Renfrow

I received calls today about some tonybalogna telling his listeners on his CC that everyone should go to Hong Kong because banks are cashing out dinars at 3.44.

I wonder .......... Those that left KTFA to be at this man's side........... Howzit going for them?

BTW ........ The notes they took themselves of our CC has been sent to me. I collect them all.......... To protect myself.

KTFA,

Frank......... Back to lurking heeheehee.gif

• Upvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting From Ringside While Ballpark Frank Is Talkin' Pre-Fight Smack To Tony 'The Hot Dog King' Renfrow

I received calls today about some tonybalogna telling his listeners on his CC that everyone should go to Hong Kong because banks are cashing out dinars at 3.44.

I wonder .......... Those that left KTFA to be at this man's side........... Howzit going for them?

BTW ........ The notes they took themselves of our CC has been sent to me. I collect them all.......... To protect myself.

KTFA,

Well if that's not calling the pot (smoker) black

• Upvote 4

Who is Frank to call tony or anyone else out. He is a twofaced liar himself, he uses christianity as a shield. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am by no means a fan of tony, he's a dirtbag too.

Edited by easy
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Who is Frank to call tony or anyone else out. He is a twofaced liar himself, he uses christianity as a shield. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am by no means a fan of tony, he's a dirtbag too.

Right on the mark, well-said!  They all need a good, old-fashioned butt-whooping.  I am so sick of all the religion that somehow got connected to the Dinar RV and that DinarRecr@ps allows to fill their pages as if they were a Christian broadcasting company.  There is a time and place for everything and IMHO this is not the place to proselytize.          :butt-kicking:

KTFA,

You tell 'em Thug, you're the man!  :salute:

• Upvote 2

Well if that's not calling the pot (smoker) black

LOL

Eh???....I live in Hong Kong and it will be no surprise to you all that we are not cashing out!!!

Wow, you caught him off guard.   :bravo:  

THE TWO OF THEM ARE JACK A!!!!!

You called it right.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Larry and Easy, Christians are Americans too. We deserve the right to freedom of speech, even in this free and open forum. We deserve it anywhere anyone else gets to use it. Particularily when others criticize another fellow Christian for quoting something straight out of the bible as to why the bible, and therefore God cannot support a certain type of behavior, or life style, or choice. Faith is not a crime. Just say no to "Deo-phobia" , the fear of God and what He teaches.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Larry and Easy, Christians are Americans too. We deserve the right to freedom of speech, even in this free and open forum. We deserve it anywhere anyone else gets to use it. Particularily when others criticize another fellow Christian for quoting something straight out of the bible as to why the bible, and therefore God cannot support a certain type of behavior, or life style, or choice. Faith is not a crime. Just say no to "Deo-phobia" , the fear of God and what He teaches.

Hi Kevin, I feel it necessary to reply to your post.  Please don't preach to me about your right to freedom of speech because I support it. I just find it offensive when religion, or anything for that matter, is shoved down my throat in a venue that is specific to a particular investment.  If I want religion, I visit a religious site or go to the House of the Lord. As I said previously, there is a time and place for everything and when someone is asked for their opinion and they give it, it is unconscionable to me that they are criticized for it.  Even to the point that their employer is threatened with a boycott in an attempt to silence them (Duck Dynasty).  DinarVets is a wonderful site where everyone is welcome to express their opinion, like you are doing.  However, **************** and their merry bunch of lying sacks of excrement, prevent anyone from expressing a differing point of view and allow some so-called "gurus" to spread their "intel" while using the Lord and his name to give the appearance of honesty.  That is what I object to.  Keep the faith and try not to be defensive.  Look at the whole picture before feeling that you have to rush to someone's defense.  In closing, I respect your point of view and defend your right to it.   :peace:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I am a Chtistian myself, the point i was trying to make is Frank professing Jesus in one sentence and outright lying in the next. Sorry for the confusion

And as far as serving my country for the right to express my opinion yes i did..9 years u s army. We have a right to our opinion, not a right to blatently lie to others.

• Upvote 2

Hi Kevin, I feel it necessary to reply to your post.  Please don't preach to me about your right to freedom of speech because I support it. I just find it offensive when religion, or anything for that matter, is shoved down my throat in a venue that is specific to a particular investment.  If I want religion, I visit a religious site or go to the House of the Lord. As I said previously, there is a time and place for everything and when someone is asked for their opinion and they give it, it is unconscionable to me that they are criticized for it.  Even to the point that their employer is threatened with a boycott in an attempt to silence them (Duck Dynasty).  DinarVets is a wonderful site where everyone is welcome to express their opinion, like you are doing.  However, **************** and their merry bunch of lying sacks of excrement, prevent anyone from expressing a differing point of view and allow some so-called "gurus" to spread their "intel" while using the Lord and his name to give the appearance of honesty.  That is what I object to.  Keep the faith and try not to be defensive.  Look at the whole picture before feeling that you have to rush to someone's defense.  In closing, I respect your point of view and defend your right to it.   :peace:

People will bring religion into anything they choose. They have the right to express it when ever, and where ever they want, just as you have the right to express that you are offended by it being brought into a currency forum. This forum is however owned by Adam Montana who can do with it whatever he wishes which includes limiting any topic from any discussion.

• Upvote 1

using the Lord and his name to give the appearance of honesty.  

This IMHO is this most important statement in your post LarryK...

as a Vietnam Vet, a pastor, and a DV mod....I have seen threads stray so far from the mark whenever political, religious and other deeply held emotional views get going...

but it is particularly heinous when the cloak of "faith" is used to cover outright lies...

:eagle:  :twocents:

• Upvote 7

as a Vietnam Vet, a pastor, and a DV mod....I have seen threads stray so far from the mark whenever political, religious and other deeply held emotional views get going...

but it is particularly heinous when the cloak of "faith" is used to cover outright lies...

Thank you for weighing in EagleEye.  FYI -  I, too, am a Vietnam-era vet 1965-67.  :salute:

Scott are you sure the screens aren't blinking at the bank???? We should ignore these children Frank and TNT.

You are absolutely right GGGECKO!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I am a Chtistian myself, the point i was trying to make is Frank professing Jesus in one sentence and outright lying in the next. Sorry for the confusion

And as far as serving my country for the right to express my opinion yes i did..9 years u s army. We have a right to our opinion, not a right to blatently lie to others.

Absolutely, easy!  U.S. Army Jungle Warfare School, Republic of Panama and Civil Affairs Office, Balboa, Canal Zone.  If serving your country and protecting its citizenry teaches you nothing else, it's to have no tolerance for those who hide behind what we value, for self-serving promotions that harm others.  I think we all get the point. Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all!  Go RV!   :salute:  :twocents:  

• Upvote 3

Yep, the IQD followers are dropping like dead flies, they are starting to fight over market share.

But you gotta admit, using their "faith" has been a great sales tool.  Unfortunately.

• Upvote 3

Yep, the IQD followers are dropping like dead flies, they are starting to fight over market share.

But you gotta admit, using their "faith" has been a great sales tool.  Unfortunately.

Absolutely correct!  I should have thought of that.   :tiphat:  :twothumbs:  :salute:

• Upvote 2