Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

800 #'s

Dinarkicker

Take time to read its long I tried not to make it long but its what I felt needed to be said

Over the past 4+ yrs since I have been in this adventure, many things have been said in regards to cashing in, when we can cash in, and the value of our cash in. Yet over the past 4 yrs none and I repeat none of these things have come to pass. So it becomes difficult to know what is true and what is not.

The latest thing going around is “We are waiting on the release of the 800#s” In the past 4 yrs I have been able to direct friends and acquaintances to take a leap of faith and put some money into this. I encouraged them and I still encourage them to do due diligence and study for yourself, yet some of the people I know are following certain guru’s because there is a daily dose of hopium being dished out. I got a text yesterday about RV this weekend and 800’s their question was if they were a member of a certain site would they get the email about the RV and the 800’s. I called this person and presented a couple of scenarios for him.

Scenario #1

The way I understand it is that when this RV certain guru’s and certain sites will notify their members with 800’s to call “call centers” to set up you appointment with certain banks to receive the highest dollar for their dinar. They will go to the bank and if they follow the script right, they will get the highest return. These people are also being told DO NOT take anything less than what the Guru’s are saying.

Scenario #2 (what I told my friend)

We get notification of an RV, you call the 800# to set your appointment, then you are directed to a cash-in center (not a bank) reason being because of the shear number of people cashing in, it would overwhelm the bank lobbies causing them to lose other business. You go to the center and it looks official, you meet with a bank rep so you think. They give a receipt for your dinar and tell you the money will be in your account with-in 24-48 hrs. Because these people look official you walk out happy waiting for the deposit to hit your account. OOOPS never happens

Scenario #3

Same as #2 but a different twist at the end, you hand over all your banking info to these people (they now have access to your account) they deposit a % of you money into your account until they can verify the dinar. You leave ready to start a new life, only to find out 24 hrs later your account has been drained because you gave your information freely. Then trying to prove you handed them your dinar is almost impossible.

My friend response was BUT… I stopped him there and said remember this info is coming from people that over the last few yrs have called an RV almost daily and nothing has been true, there is always an excuse why it didn’t happen. Am I calling them liars Not outright but my momma always said “if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and craps like a duck then its I duck..

Be careful and learn all you can about this so you are not left high and dry at the end

DK

• Upvote 11

With this much money and everyone's future on the line, I fail to understand why you would not get off your butt and go talk to your bank about the way they exchange currency and how they are notified when a currency revalues.  Instead they would rather look at their computer screens and believe lie after lie with predictions that never come true. 

• Upvote 3

Wanna' buy a lottery ticket ???

I have a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you......cheap - LOL.

I am curious how the Kuwaiti Dinar RV was handled.  I have a hard time believing that the Iraqi Dinar RV will be handled any different from any other currency exchange.  You should be able to go to any bank that handles foreign currency and just exchange it for U.S. currency.  I can't believe that some people will get a higher value than anyone else.  This other scenario with call centers and special words to use and higher value because you belong to a certain group just seems like a bunch of hooey!   :shrug:  :confused2:

• Upvote 3

That's exactly what it is larryk43, 

A bunch of hooey!

Billio0

Thanks for the confirmation billio0.  :peace:

800 numbers are for frankees minions.

The minions are the sheeple - LOL   :peace:

Take time to read its long I tried not to make it long but its what I felt needed to be said

Over the past 4+ yrs since I have been in this adventure, many things have been said in regards to cashing in, when we can cash in, and the value of our cash in. Yet over the past 4 yrs none and I repeat none of these things have come to pass. So it becomes difficult to know what is true and what is not.

The latest thing going around is “We are waiting on the release of the 800#s” In the past 4 yrs I have been able to direct friends and acquaintances to take a leap of faith and put some money into this. I encouraged them and I still encourage them to do due diligence and study for yourself, yet some of the people I know are following certain guru’s because there is a daily dose of hopium being dished out. I got a text yesterday about RV this weekend and 800’s their question was if they were a member of a certain site would they get the email about the RV and the 800’s. I called this person and presented a couple of scenarios for him.

Scenario #1

The way I understand it is that when this RV certain guru’s and certain sites will notify their members with 800’s to call “call centers” to set up you appointment with certain banks to receive the highest dollar for their dinar. They will go to the bank and if they follow the script right, they will get the highest return. These people are also being told DO NOT take anything less than what the Guru’s are saying.

Scenario #2 (what I told my friend)

We get notification of an RV, you call the 800# to set your appointment, then you are directed to a cash-in center (not a bank) reason being because of the shear number of people cashing in, it would overwhelm the bank lobbies causing them to lose other business. You go to the center and it looks official, you meet with a bank rep so you think. They give a receipt for your dinar and tell you the money will be in your account with-in 24-48 hrs. Because these people look official you walk out happy waiting for the deposit to hit your account. OOOPS never happens

Scenario #3

Same as #2 but a different twist at the end, you hand over all your banking info to these people (they now have access to your account) they deposit a % of you money into your account until they can verify the dinar. You leave ready to start a new life, only to find out 24 hrs later your account has been drained because you gave your information freely. Then trying to prove you handed them your dinar is almost impossible.

My friend response was BUT… I stopped him there and said remember this info is coming from people that over the last few yrs have called an RV almost daily and nothing has been true, there is always an excuse why it didn’t happen. Am I calling them liars Not outright but my momma always said “if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and craps like a duck then its I duck..

Be careful and learn all you can about this so you are not left high and dry at the end

DK

Good advice to your peeps.   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I am curious how the Kuwaiti Dinar RV was handled.  I have a hard time believing that the Iraqi Dinar RV will be handled any different from any other currency exchange.  You should be able to go to any bank that handles foreign currency and just exchange it for U.S. currency.  I can't believe that some people will get a higher value than anyone else.  This other scenario with call centers and special words to use and higher value because you belong to a certain group just seems like a bunch of hooey!   :shrug:  :confused2:

I agree with you larryk43

• Upvote 1

FRIDAY AFTERNOON:  Every major Western European bank called and every major bank in Asia and ALL banks in the US are showing NOT the $3.85 OR even $3.44 as reported constantly by our good liar, TNT TONY, but as of CLOSE of Banking at ALL locations today, the rate REMAINS exactly as before:  1166 Dinars to the US Dollar!

You would THINK even his most staunch zombies would EVENTUALLY grow TIRED of his constant BS every day.

Calling the Axis-of-Lies (i.e. TNT/Okie/Bluewolf/WiTK/MtnGoat) liars does a DISSERVICE to liars everywhere and besmudges the word LIAR into a new and LOWER form of smut!

AFTER the Dinar DOES finally RV, everybody is CAUTIONED to pay NO ATTENTION to the gibbeish that the Axis-of-Lies will put out THEN. Dinarkicker is absolutely right! They have lied their way through months-and-months of insane lies about the RV happening litterally EVERY DAY.

Bad Intel - - - Or Made-up Lies?

H-M-M-M. . .let me think.

Yep. . .I vote MADE-Up-Lies!

• Upvote 1