Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do TNT tony, okie and all gurus have in common?

sheltagar

AAAAAANNNNNND we have another TV sasquatch sighting.

Link please anyone? Anything on CNBC would be surely verifiable.

1-25-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday   they announced on cnbc that some currencies were changing in value this weekend.   they have not given the whole list... i believe they mentioned Argentina and a few more.   i think i would love if they would include Iraq -- we dont know at this point and they have made it a very bland announcement with out much exact info with it.  [They don't normally announce currency changes do they?]  i was shocked by it and normally they dont ahead of time for the market.   they do announce them on the UN operational rates ahead of time a couple days -- but the market is closed so over the weekend would not allow a run on the market  --  very interesting.

----- The funny thing is that ALL currencies will change this weekend like they do on the FOREX every day!
Hey he didn't lie.... Context and source needs to be cited.

Anyone?  Anyone? Bueller?

I thought posts and chats were supposed to be respectful. All of you dis-ing TNT tony hopefully have solid data to back your qualification at dismissing iformation Tony presents. If you do why not post it instead of blowing him off. I guess I'd like to hear what Adam thinks of Tony's info. If what he says is true we all neede to be writing our represetatives and demading they "represent" us.

• Downvote 4

I thought posts and chats were supposed to be respectful. All of you dis-ing TNT tony hopefully have solid data to back your qualification at dismissing iformation Tony presents. If you do why not post it instead of blowing him off. I guess I'd like to hear what Adam thinks of Tony's info. If what he says is true we all neede to be writing our represetatives and demading they "represent" us.

When Tony starts to back up his words with actual links as to what he is talking about and referring to: then and ONLY then will he not be talked about in the manner of which you are saying. 

Oooops just a little Google and there it was. The only place you WON'T read about it is on Recr@ps. Let's all show up. I guess this is when they set the court date. Jail date to follow.

Tony Renfrow is to appear before Judge Murguia on January 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM Court Room 463, Kansas City District Court.

Tony Refrow and Ray Renfrow both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud "for gain". The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012. Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent. Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters.

The first count is: "Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and Engaging in Monetary Transactions of More Than $10,000 in Criminally Derived Property." This first count also seeks "forfeiture", which means that Tony used some of the funds he stole to buy something, and the USA is wanting that asset(s) to be forfeited, or surrendered to the USA. The second count is "Wire Fraud", and also seeks forfeiture of asset(s).

Tony was arrested on May 30, 2012, but was later released pending the outcome of the criminal charges. Tony also filed an "Financial Affidavit" with the Federal Court on May 30, 2012. The purpose of that Financial Affidavit was to prove that he (Tony) is BROKE and has no money to pay for an attorney, which resulted in the Court appointing the Public Defender to represent Tony.

TNT Tony Is A Con Man With An Extensive Criminal Background And He Will Be Appearing In Court Tomorrow For Defrauding Dinar Investors ! ;)

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

We're dissing Tony because HE doesn't have solid data! 

There's no proof of anything he says, and no links are ever posted as source!

Tony has been pumping everyone to the edge of their seats on a weekly basis only to be WRONG!

ARE YOU NEW?!

Do you hang on everything he posts?

Let me school you hunnybunny.....

Everything is a lie until we exchange, and it's still in Iraq's hands.

• Upvote 1

People, ReinMan is telling it EXACTLY as it IS!

When Tony Renfrow begins giving any LINKS to verify even ONE of his OFF-THE-WALL, WILD statements, people MIGHT be able to give at least a SMALL degree of credability.

But to DATE nothing he has said that was supposed to have happened EVER HAPPENED! Either he is the WORLD's biggest DUNCE who ever lived to keep swallowing the obvious GARBAGE he gets from SOMEONE and passes it to us as if it is the truth. . .or he is the leading PARTICIPANT in an UNGODLY conspiracy to deceive dinar holders.

First he was PUMPING everybody that each day we had RV'd. first at $36, then $38 perdinar.

NOW he has "FLIP-FLOPPED" to where the US Government and then all the US Banks are contriving to steal all the high rates for their friends and WE GET only thye dreggs or NOTHING!

WHERE is the "SMOKING GUN," Tony? Either produce a LINK, give us a verifiable name. . .or STOP your garbage.

Tony lies and his followers typically aren't the brightest of folks..........not to imply you're a follower

you have 5 misspellings in your short post, more than any of the other posts combined on this long thread

• Upvote 1

More unverifiable bovine scatology from Mtn. Goat...

Upper crust Tier 1 is exchanging but no actual details as it already "officially" RV'd weeks ago. REALLY?

Tony says people are exchanging and have receipts.

Well if there's a receipt there's an official transaction, RIGHT?

Between bona fide organizations and people, right?

Here come the shovelfuls.....

1-27-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I have found that the USA is intentionally, unmistakably holding the process up. There are no other obstacles. Iraq is ready, the software or technical systems are ready, the IMF wants it, the rest of the world is ready.   But why do we still wait?   ...why has this not yet gone international and when these final steps to the RV process will be executed by the UST.   We also know the IQD did officially revalue as early as December of last year, almost 2 months ago.  

---- REALLY? OFFICIALLY? WHERE WAS THAT SHOWN? IT'S NOT OFFICIAL UNLESS IT'S PUBLIC!

1-27-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    Also there is a matter of special contract rates that will be used during the exchange process. These rates have been established and funded by contracts between the US and Iraq and the US and China, thus they call them contract rates.   ...from what I have been able to expose, there have been early exchanges taking place between the politicians, their families and friends...The so called “privileged”.  This was tier 1 of the exchanges.  

1-27-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    Tier 1 is over.  So then on January 13, 2014 we are told tier 2 is not in fact for the general public but once again open only to the very wealthy...most of these tier 2 individuals never even heard of the dinar until the bankers notified them.  They will not go international since this will take the 1166 rate to the international rate the feasting ends for the elite. They will no longer be able to double and triple dip.  When will it end?  Probably when they used up all the money in the buckets and are left with nothing else but to pull the trigger and go international.   

1-27-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   [via  Adept1]    We have been hearing about this for two weeks, that some are trying to get things done, but every weekend we hear that people are cashing out at different rates.  Those at the lower rate did not sign NDAs, so they can buy more and talk about it, and they have the receipts. They are getting all the call center people in, looking ready but not actually doing anything.  They continue to do what they have been doing.  If the rate comes out at $3 or so, you will KNOW that they really didn’t care or do what they were supposed to do.  We will do our best to make sure they don’t get away with this.

------ I was thinking Tony can snitch his way out of prison time with the SUPPOSED info at his fingertips HAHAHA!!

Yeah go get 'em Tony. You go chase that lie. OR.... as if you're gonna turn in your friends!

• Upvote 1

Here's an update for ya Noob ( I mean that with utmost respect ). Solid data on respectable Tony. Im sure he is being unjustly prosecuted by the US Attorney Office and all the people he scammed money from in his "other" endeavour. I'm not diss-ing him........really!!

Tony is looking to have Counts 1 & 2 dismissed, his Public Defender submitted on Dec 9, the USAO has not responded, this is set for 3/25/14, I assume he would have to attend this court hearing:

Full docket text for document 42: NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION as to Anthony Renfrow, William Fox regarding [40] MOTION to Dismiss Counts 1 and 2 of the [1] Indictment, [39] MOTION to Dismiss [1] Indictment For Lack of Jurisdiction. Response deadline 3/7/2014. Motion Hearing set for 3/25/2014 at 09:30 AM in Courtroom 463 (CM) before District Judge Carlos Murguia. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE FOR THIS HEARING. (This is a TEXT ENTRY ONLY. There is no.pdf document associated with this entry.) Terminate Deadlines and Hearings as to Anthony Renfrow, William Fox - status conference set for 1/27/2014 canceled. (js) The Kansas Court House clerk stated it was the "Court" that canceled, and re-scheduled Anthony Renfrow's court date as March 25, 2014.

• Upvote 1

After years of reading all the Guru's posts, it should be obvious by now that none of them have any credible "intel".  I could guess everyday too, and the above wheel is really funny.  Let's stop reading their BS and concentrate on finding real quantifiable news articles to share with our fellow investors.  I'd rather read the truth even if it isn't particulary encouraging than the lies and fake truths spouted by others.  We're giving them tooooooooo much play which only encourages them to continue.

The articles are good, but they can't give a hint on when monetary policy will change.

I myself am happy to have this as the only place to clarify and debunk, since they only post ass-kisser remarks on Recraps.

(Well I HAVE seen some debunking comments posted there before, but that's rare and at the whim of the mods.)

Around here we iron out the wrinkles or take the blanket off the bed entirely!

I'd rather read the truth as well, which has put my marker out another 3 years when Basel III compliance is coming closer together as required by all countries.

Iraq will do as little as possible, as little as required to barely appease, no matter what the department.

When you read that So-n-So "calls" for something in Parliament, it's not always addressed on the spot.

He can CALL for it all day!

Sometimes I think the "gurus" pick up on some of MY posts when they've run out of ideas.

Was trying to find a recent Frank26 post that illustrates but basically it was a big fat grounded debunk of the guru status quo.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony and DC seem to be spouting the same things regarding rates near $4 and more backstage drama that no one can verify.

It's all meant to keep you riled up at the edge of your seat and keep this soap opera alive.

REMEMBER PEOPLE, EVERYTHING IS A LIE UNTIL WE EXCHANGE!!