58 replies to this topic

#1 noor

noor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

i found good news and every body say prayer for RV From the heart :backflip: Go Rv

:eyebrows:  :cigar:

#2 vietnam1969

vietnam1969

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationRichmond,TX

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

How do they know what the rate will be next year???????????

#3 The Machine

The Machine

Guru Hunter

• Platinum VIP
  • 6,297 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Anyone can edit Wikipedia and write whatever they want ........ and what's in your video isn't on Wikipedia anymore if you check.

It's not exactly evidence of anything, hell I used to make up stuff on wikipedia for fun.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll Die Tomorrow"

#4 ReinMan

ReinMan

Captain Skeptic

• Members
  • 1,256 posts
  • LocationHell City, Arizona

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Wikis can be edited.

All I say is SHOW ME.

2014 OK.

2017 is a ways away....

Anyone can edit Wikipedia and write whatever they want ........ and what's in your video isn't on Wikipedia anymore if you check.

BURN!!!

Yeah I figured. Another hoax.

#5 Hooter

Hooter

• Members
  • 390 posts

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Iraqi_dinar

#6 desimo

desimo

• Banned
  • 1,933 posts

Must be some kind of photo shop going on since as I do it is does not have 2014 revaluation.  I am going to give someone the benefit of the doubt regarding this as a mistake.  To whom ever made the photo shop I would say get yourself OUT of your mother's basement, get some clothes on and stop dinking around.  Some people look at this as a real and serious investment.  Now you might not have enough neurons to rub together to think outside your box and see anything other than putting your money in your local savings account, but others think and challenge themselves.  We are serious about our money and our investments.  Get the crap out of here and leave us alone.

#7 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 27,960 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

Talk about schmidt......

#8 millionaire in training

millionaire in training

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Must be some kind of photo shop going on since as I do it is does not have 2014 revaluation.  I am going to give someone the benefit of the doubt regarding this as a mistake.  To whom ever made the photo shop I would say get yourself OUT of your mother's basement, get some clothes on and stop dinking around.  Some people look at this as a real and serious investment.  Now you might not have enough neurons to rub together to think outside your box and see anything other than putting your money in your local savings account, but others think and challenge themselves.  We are serious about our money and our investments.  Get the crap out of here and leave us alone.

Very well said Desimo.  You tell them......... ;)

#9 zantac

zantac

• Members
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationUK Bristol

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

It's not exactly evidence of anything, hell I used to make up stuff on wikipedia for fun.

I did make up stuff & post on their too.....i did once put a yarn on their that Terryk was the best man to ask on the planet if you need good Intel about the IQD.......Wiki removed it faster than a cocaine addict can spend a $50 bill.

#10 one2one

one2one

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • Locationwyoming

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

Wikipedia is not even allowed as a source for high school students

#11 Artitech

Artitech

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,111 posts
  • Locationtx

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

Should have know this was B.S. I dont know about wikapedia, thought it was a legit site. I almost got excited. thats what I like about this site, pretty dang hard to bring BS here without it being exposed very quickly. Nice try pumpers! :moon-from-car:

#12 Dinarian64

Dinarian64

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationGo West, young man

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

i found good news and every body say prayer for RV From the heart :backflip: Go Rv :eyebrows: :cigar:

Thanks but this must have been edited/commented and then the comment removed. I work in Photoshop and in the web and it is not Photoshop because of the way that the functionality works in the video.

so my guess is that someone edited it and then created the video. since it is missing I assume that somebody else probably removed the comment or discredited it-- which is why we are not seeing it.

Either way it looks like fabrication or somebody meant well and put the information out there without having the means to qualify.

#13 AmericaInc

AmericaInc

• Members
  • 719 posts
  • LocationWithin America Incorporated

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Must be some kind of 2014 revaluation.  I am going to give someone the benefit of the doubt regarding this as a mistake.  To whom ever made the photo shop I would say get yourself OUT of your mother's basement, get some clothes on and stop dinking around.  Some people look at this as a real and serious investment.  Now you might not have enough neurons to rub together to think outside your box and see anything other than putting your money in your local savings account, but others think and challenge themselves.  We are serious about our money and our investments.  Get the crap out of here and leave us alone.

"photo shop going on since as I do it is does not have" 

What did you say?

#14 sandfly

sandfly

• Members
  • 17,587 posts
  • Locationafghanistan

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

OK

#15 Boozer

Boozer

• Platinum VIP
  • 2,163 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

THANKS

#16 new york kevin

new york kevin

• Members
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!!! Clarise ...

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

I ain't feeling it.

#17 Catalina

Catalina

• Platinum VIP
  • 145 posts
  • LocationAdrift

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

THANKS

The ghost of sandfly past!
;)

#18 larryk43

larryk43

• Platinum VIP
  • 232 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

i found good news and every body say prayer for RV From the heart :backflip: Go Rv

:eyebrows:  :cigar:

It would be absolutely great if it were true, but I must be on a different planet from you.  My Wikipedia doesn't have anything you showed.  I am not sure what we were looking at.  Maybe you can explain.  

#19 Bob

Bob

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NO!"

#20 Markinsa

Markinsa

Saved By The Blood!

• Moderators
  • 6,396 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

Link with Revaluation:

http://en.wikipedia....oldid=582387951

IE: The page was hacked and then fixed.

-

Matthew 10:32-33 (NLT)

32 “Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: revalue, dinar, exchange rate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy