Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Buying When the RV Hits ?

one2one

MY LIST ;

# 1--a huge yacht to live on [ no grass to mow ]--eat fish all day long

in the $ 100,000 class

# 2 Cessna 421 golden eagle---fly to football games

about $ 200,000 dollars

#3---a cattle and hog feedlot---give food to people for free :

#4---A 1000 acre corn farm in Iowa---with a brand new John Deere tractor

Ok... Thanks for sharing.

10 cents would be OK with me--cash out tomorrow

Agreed.

A truckload of J.I.T.B. tacos.

The two-for-ninty-nine-cents tacos.

Go ahead.

Laugh at me.

I don't care.

Those things, although not real tacos,

are DELICIOUS...

JackInTheBoxTaco.JPG

Hey.. If that makes you happy... Go right ahead.....

A few years ago , after one of my US trips.. I fell madly in love with Triscuits  and they were not available here in Italy so I called a friend in the States and sent her money to have her send me  a huge parcel with , if I recall correctly, 50 or 60 packs ..... I loved them!   Then, of course I got bored with them.....

Peace of mind

pp

Which is notoriusly priceless.

My thoughts exactly!  :twothumbs:

My long term goal is a yacht as well, actually when my youngest is off on his life path, that's my retirement plan with or with out the dinars, (dinars would make the boat bigger though :eyebrows: ), no small planes for me, that's how we lose people all the time LOL  A Ferrari F430 Spyder in Guards Red has my name written all over it, have to have something for my kids to take to prom!   :cigar:

Come to Italy and get it directly in Maranello......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

***///

LAND.  In close proximity to V.A. Hospitals, yet rural and peaceful, as 'OlSarge ordered.

Build the little communities of safe housing where U.S. Military Veterans may find peace and

a healing place amongst their fellow Vets.

Not all have families who want to care for them.  Not all are ready to re-enter civilian society.

'OlSarge wanted them to have places to live on their own terms with support they need right on site.

These can be duplicated nation-wide with ease and at minimal construction and maintenance cost.

We'll git 'er done yet, Sarge ! :salute:

• Upvote 9

First & foremost, pay my fire insurance.....Read Malachi! Pay off my children's debts. I don't have any!! Set up a charity fund to help those in need. Not contribute to the established charities. The CEO's make a shameful amount of money while telling us how much good they do. There is one that I know of that gives out 100% of what they bring in. There may be others but I haven't found one yet. The next thing is to buy a cabin so far back in the woods it would take you three days and a guide just to find me. In the mean time, get out of debt, buy food, buy metal coins and stay really, really close to the LORD!!!! If the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not your first choice in life, when it's all over, it won't make any difference what your second choice was.

• Upvote 8

Ok... Thanks for sharing.

Agreed.

Hey.. If that makes you happy... Go right ahead.....

A few years ago , after one of my US trips.. I fell madly in love with Triscuits  and they were not available here in Italy so I called a friend in the States and sent her money to have her send me  a huge parcel with , if I recall correctly, 50 or 60 packs ..... I loved them!   Then, of course I got bored with them.....

Which is notoriusly priceless.

Come to Italy and get it directly in Maranello......

LOL I may have to do that Umb, then we can meet up and go discuss lifes little problems in the bars of Italy.  Around 7 minutes he gives it a bit of gas, how can anyone who loves cars not love that sound!  :twothumbs:

Thank you I'll have another please!  Actually this is about how my wife drives now, gotta get those kid's to school!!  :lol:  :lol:  :D

Here's a 458

LOL I may have to do that Umb, then we can meet up and go discuss lifes little problems in the bars of Italy.  Around 7 minutes he gives it a bit of gas, how can anyone who loves cars not love that sound!  :twothumbs:

Thank you I'll have another please!  Actually this is about how my wife drives now, gotta get those kid's to school!!  :lol:  :lol:  :D

Here's a 458

Sure, my Friend.. I'd be happy to, of course!

I'm Italian but since I am an average one.. I have never set foot on a Ferrari  ( so far).

I don't have direct friends owning one... I have friends of friends though ( sounds guruish, I know...) owning  Ferrari.

Besides..I'm not taken by cars that much, to be honest...... There were times in the past  that I was ( but always lacking  the funds to be able to get a real nice one anyway) but not anymore......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Sure, my Friend.. I'd be happy to, of course!

I'm Italian but since I am an average one.. I have never set foot on a Ferrari  ( so far).

I don't have direct friends owning one... I have friends of friends though ( sounds guruish, I know...) owning  Ferrari.

Besides..I'm not taken by cars that much, to be honest...... There were times in the past  that I was ( but always lacking  the funds to be able to get a real nice one anyway) but not anymore......

Now that's thinking positive buddy!  At least you have friends of friends that have one, heck I seen one once in Florida and another at the airport in Atlanta.  I did have a Porsche for awhile back in the younger days but I couldn't get the car seat in it decently, loved the car, what it got me was 3 kids and a mortgage though!  :D  :lol:  :lol:

MY LIST ;

# 1--a huge yacht to live on [ no grass to mow ]--eat fish all day long

in the $ 100,000 class

# 2 Cessna 421 golden eagle---fly to football games

about $ 200,000 dollars

#3---a cattle and hog feedlot---give food to people for free :

#4---A 1000 acre corn farm in Iowa---with a brand new John Deere tractor

I would say numbers one and two are huge wastes,while 3 and 4 are good investments.

Don't expect your fiat wealth to last that long my friend.Despite what they are telling us a hard correction or total market crash is coming.

I would make sure my first priorities are to pay off all debt so the government can't come knocking.Secondly buy extra food/water/filters/ seeds/ solar panels/firearms/ammo etc and whatever you can to become as self sufficient as possible.You do NOT want to have to depend on the government to protect you in the coming crises.Thirdly try to make sure you can bless some of your family/friends with the same preparations if they are open to it.And last but not least make sure you give God at least 10 percent if you are a believer,and try to bless those that are less fortunate then you.

Those are the most important things I feel.

• Upvote 4

I would say numbers one and two are huge wastes,while 3 and 4 are good investments.

Don't expect your fiat wealth to last that long my friend.Despite what they are telling us a hard correction or total market crash is coming.

I would make sure my first priorities are to pay off all debt so the government can't come knocking.Secondly buy extra food/water/filters/ seeds/ solar panels/firearms/ammo etc and whatever you can to become as self sufficient as possible.You do NOT want to have to depend on the government to protect you in the coming crises.Thirdly try to make sure you can bless some of your family/friends with the same preparations if they are open to it.And last but not least make sure you give God at least 10 percent if you are a believer,and try to bless those that are less fortunate then you.

Those are the most important things I feel.

In all seriousness I agree with you all the way! :twothumbs:​   I'll just be prepared on a boat somewhere in the Caribbean!   :D  B)

• Upvote 1

In all seriousness I agree with you all the way! :twothumbs:​   I'll just be prepared on a boat somewhere in the Caribbean!   :D  B)

Guess I'll see you there then

this is what I've been looking at recently, but obviously if the dinar popped i may get something a little bigger

It's a 2004 93 foot Turkish Gulet, sleeps 6 full air con, jacuzzi all the usual gadgets.

$_12.JPG

• Upvote 2

I'm gettin' therapy when this crazy ride is over!!!  :wacko:  

Seriously... well, I was serious bout that.. :rolleyes:.. but if'n it happens when I'm still healthy enough to use it I still wanna do some kind of multi-purpose retreat center/kids camp.  ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

***///

LAND.  In close proximity to V.A. Hospitals, yet rural and peaceful, as 'OlSarge ordered.

Build the little communities of safe housing where U.S. Military Veterans may find peace and

a healing place amongst their fellow Vets.

Not all have families who want to care for them.  Not all are ready to re-enter civilian society.

'OlSarge wanted them to have places to live on their own terms with support they need right on site.

These can be duplicated nation-wide with ease and at minimal construction and maintenance cost.

We'll git 'er done yet, Sarge ! :salute:

There will be plenty more vets needing your help 

If we keep voting for oil wars.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Help some of the less fortunate people in this world.

Great, my Friend... I'd like to do that myself .

Other than that... just simple stuff... a new home / apt..... donating ( depending on the RV greatness) to friends , to private organizations / charities.... And my old passion ( which I had to freeze in these last years, unfortunately)... travelling the world... Checking new places ( mostly in Central & S.America) and re-visiting places already known that I particularly enjoyed ( Spain, Portugal, Cuba, Brazil, etc.)....

Let's hope.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

my fishing boat in costa rica just sits there :

too broke for a plane ticket to fly down there

come on RV

Got a buddy from Florida with a boat sitting in Costa Rica, went down there once fishing with him, I don't remember a whole lot other then a nasty hangover, a great suntan, outstanding sailfish fishing, and it being incredibly beautiful.  7 volcanoes with 5 being active at that time I guess, amazing place.  One place I would love to go back to and maybe spend the winters.  It is expensive as heck to fly down there though even out of Miami.