Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Buying When the RV Hits ?

one2one

There are so many good people here at DV.  I can tell by the way they are not afraid to open them selves up and speak from their hearts!!!  :blush:

What a "special" place, I hope we can all meet ….someday!   :backflip:

We will meet.

Soon.

In the coming days...

Edited by mrparrot
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Hi i'm new here but have looked at this site on/off for a couple of years.  1st thing go out to a nice restaurant and have a good meal with friends.  I havn't thought much after that.  Want to help my family, but especially those who really need it.  I want to give to a charity but not sure which one.

I want to buy a Burberry scarf.  I'll just walk around in a of shock for at least a day.

Your post is awesome!! I was inspired to respond cause I am a nurse in an assisted living. One of our residents is a VERY proud vet, he tells us "stories", although they are true happenings. He was at OMAHA BEACH on D-Day..not many remain with us to tell those stories....One of the biggest blessings working with seniors is to learn of their experiences. Another resident escaped Germany during the Hitler era, he has memory issues and mutters things he experienced then!!!

One of our nursing assistants is a guy named "C"..he is 20 years old and a navy vet. In the span of several days, his brother was killed on active duty and he was critically injured. He has 6 titanium ribs, titanium screws in his ankle and knee.

The heart warming part of sharing this is that the senior resident has such a heart for his younger "brother" that he gave him a DAV hat (had to jump thru hoops to make that happen cause the policy is that staff cannot except gifts from any resident, but a special exception was made here).

Then the resident went to an Army Surplus store to get "C" some pins to put on his hat...when they went to pay for the pins the owner asked about the purchase...he then stated that he would purchase them and thanked him for his service!!

I trust that whomever read this is blessed by the beautiful hearts in this event!!                                                                   xxWealthhound

• Upvote 3