Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 12-04-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of people appreciate the other chat format, but this one will be short so I figured we could do a live session this week   

[
Adam Montana] I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I know mine was filled with family, fun, and tryptophan (sp?)

[
Adam Montana] As we move through our holiday season, I want to encourage you all to keep things low-stress and just enjoy your time with family (even the in-laws that might drive you bonkers)

[
Adam Montana] In Dinar news this week, we're just adding to what I talked about last week... which is GOOD, because it's "all about the HCL"

[
Adam Montana] Parliament is being encouraged to deal with the HCL NOW, rather than next parliamentary session

[
Adam Montana] Personally - I don't know if it will be dealt with immediately, but the fact that they are pushing  for it is GREAT for us!

[
Adam Montana] Also, it is looking VERY positive for the Kurd/Turkey deal, which is going to put even MORE pressure on the country to move things a

[
Adam Montana] All good stuff my friends! All good stuff :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] unfortunately, in spite of that positive news, I can not give you an official RV announcement as of this minute... so I guess the least I can do for you is the weekly Q&A.

[
Adam Montana] It's a short list this week, so here we go

[Saint] yendor Adam, After Aaron Rodgers went down, the Pack have gone through a load of "loser"'s ....... while a "lousy" QB is out there and although he can't pass, can't read defenses ..... All he does good is WIN ! Could there be any harm in giving Tim Tebow a shot. He couldn't be any worse than the bums they've tried up til now..... GO RV !!

[
Adam Montana] yendor, I would LOVE to see Tim Tebow out there! But I also have a little faith in Matt Flynn... all of us here in Cheeseland are missing our Aaron Rodgers. Thanks for the comment :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] Hellifiknow Need b certificate to exchange at bank of America?

[
Adam Montana] The only Certificate that matters when Cashing In is your VIP Certificate. If you don't have one of those, you will get whatever the going rate is for non-VIP members. It's really that simple.

[
Adam Montana] next please!                                                                                                                        [Saint]JayLay In your Cash In Guide v1.3 it mentions that if the Dinar were to make a major change in value, it will then become internationally and globally traded. Would it actually occur in this order? Around the same time? I can see possible delays with making the IQD globally traded as I am sure it is no easy task, even in the event the dinar RV's. It would be a bummer to watch the rate in CBI's website while we sit here "waiting".Thanks so much Adam!
                                                                                                                                                                                              [
Adam Montana] I agree with your thought there, we might see some delays - but I don't think they will be significant, and I don't think they will have a major effect on our final rate. So with that said, yes - I do believe it will happen in exactly that order. :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] next please!                                                                                                                                           [Saint] Canuk Adam, Do you have contacts in banking institutions in Canada we can access to assist us with our post RV exchanges.? Hearing nothing on the boards about anyone successfully talking to any of our big five banks in Canada yet. So far I have been hung up on by telephone and received the "compNy line" by my banking client care manager. I have had a couple of your blog followers tell me you will notify us of banks or contacts in Canada when the RV happens but I don't know how you will be making that contact with us. What can you advise us Canadians that have been following your blog. Many thanks

[
Adam Montana] We do have a major presence in Canada, particularly for my VIP members. :

[
Adam Montana] Actually, we are networked throughout most of he world - unless you are in a town that isn't on the map, I have something relatively close to you.
                                                                                                                                                                                            [
Adam Montana] And on that note, I want to wish you all a wonderful day, happy holidays, and a great week, and of course GO RRRRVVVVVV!!!

[
Adam Montana] :tiphat:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Hmm - Thanks for the update - Still waiting and have no clue to were we are at when it comes to RV.  There are so many articles regarding HCL I do not know what to make of them.  Will there be a possible RV before the end of the year?  Or do we still wait going into 2014?  Just want this ride to be over...... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Hmm - Thanks for the update - Still waiting and have no clue to were we are at when it comes to RV. There are so many articles regarding HCL I do not know what to make of them. Will there be a possible RV before the end of the year? Or do we still wait going into 2014? Just want this ride to be over...... :eyebrows:

with you on that, but at this point its 2014... I just hope we're just not talking about it next year at this time!
  • Upvote 2

Question: Why will being a VIP member of this site get you a better exchange rate if it RV's?

A VIP members Dinar is the exact same Dinar as what I am holding. Are you saying that you have some "special" deal with the banks?

I imagine that any group of dinar holders should be able to broker to better exchange rate if they hold enough Dinar. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question: Why will being a VIP member of this site get you a better exchange rate if it RV's?

A VIP members Dinar is the exact same Dinar as what I am holding. Are you saying that you have some "special" deal with the banks?

I imagine that any group of dinar holders should be able to broker to better exchange rate if they hold enough Dinar. :)

http://dinarnews.net/benefits

http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

It's hard to believe you have 1100 posts here and haven't read my free guide or looked into the benefits of VIP... there's a lot more to it than you would think.

And no, you won't be able to just "get a group together" to get a better rate. There's quite a bit more to it than that - it took me multiple years and MANY connections to accomplish what I have accomplished for our Post-RV planning.

:twocents:

• Upvote 5

Sorry but you lost me with all the ' stuff. :blink: What was that all about? :facepalm:

Am I missing something?

Did you guys come up with some secret code thingy and didnt mention it to me? :angry:

Sorry MIT...the code came with the secret handshake...you do know the secret handshake don't you??? ;o)

Thanks for the positive outlook Adam...and thanks for the chat!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2