Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rulesforrebels

Hey, was just stumbling around doing some google searching for Dinar looking for some new articles and came across a new Dinar dealer I'd never seen before. Looks like a newer website. I was kinda surprised a little late to the game, seems like very few people out there still buying and overall sentiment has turned kind of pessimistic. Website looks pretty nice and professional though. Just thoguht I'd point it out and was also wondering if anyone has ever bought from these guys? Called DinarLiquidator???

But but but now Tony won't be king of the hill? :blush:

i've occasionally listened to the replays of tnt phone calls just for a laugh and i find it interesting the type of stuff people are saying even if it is complete bs. anyhow, i believe i heard this dealer on some calls as an invited guest selling options. i know there was an ebay seller with teh same name doing so, not sure if its the same company

They are owned and powered by Foreign Currency Co, LLC

Anyone heard of them?

Here is a link that explains enough

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Fort-Myers/foreign-currency-co-llc/101070055.aspx

on some other corporatewiki type site it lists the same owner with like 6 other dinar related companies. i dont think most dealers go by the parent company name more who their doing business as or website name. i forget which dealer but just for example dinarbanker or someone like that is like 007corporation or something like that. thats all their corporate names not the name they go by or the name people on forums would refer to them as