Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV today...cash out tomorrow...banks have the 1-800 numbers.

Luigi1

Excellent! Well stated!   :bravo:  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:  :salute:

***///

... :tiphat: ... apply the KISS Principle whenever possible, right?... ;)

Why make a spectacle of yerself draggin' yer carcass through the bank like yer somebody special wavin' papers and

squawkin' about some bogus NDA .

Keep a low profile - fly under the radar at all times.

The foreign currency teller will put the funds in yer account and you'll just walk out with a little receipt you can toss in the glove compartment

with all the other junk you'll go through and hand over to your Accountant come tax time. :P

No biggie.  :D

"As the most interesting man in the world......................I have one comment on this post....................................................NOPE!"

"800 numbers!!!! Maybe to Dionna Warwick and Cher psychic hotline!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

"800 numbers!!!! Maybe to Dionna Warwick and Cher psychic hotline!"

I believe those are actually "900" numbers. 

As for the "800" or "Toll free" numbers - what's the big deal, I don't get it.  :blink: 

Personally, I bank at three different institutions and they have had "800" numbers for as long as I can remember. 

• Upvote 2

I'm not a fan of the whole 1-800 number thing but must admit I called one today and although there were no rates discussed, the lady representative did discuss a date which sounded legit. Not sure if anyone else has tried this number yet posted on some other sites.......

• Upvote 2

I believe those are actually "900" numbers. 

As for the "800" or "Toll free" numbers - what's the big deal, I don't get it.  :blink:

Personally, I bank at three different institutions and they have had "800" numbers for as long as I can remember. 

Hello Driver,

I'll try to clear up the mystery regarding the ubiquitous bank "1-800" numbers.

According to rumors from Gurus that shall go unnamed for now, there will be special 1-800 numbers set up just for those folks who have formed groups that prefer to cash in their IQD together for security, safety, or other convenience reasons. The participating banks will therefore reveal to those group members (via their chosen contact person) the as yet unlisted 1-800 numbers immediately upon receiving word from whatever authority (unknown, or course) that announces that the Revaluation of the IQD has occurred.

The chosen contact person is then tasked with passing their special and exclusive 1-800 number to each of their group members who will in turn make the call to that particular bank to arrange a specific appointment time. During the call the bank representative will also inform the caller of the specific exchange location, which may or may not be close by where they happen to live. The allotted air time for the call shall be limited to exactly two minutes, and requires that the amount to be exchanged be revealed at that time for the expediency of the bank in preparation for each member's arrival. If for any reason the appointment is not kept, there will be no rescheduling allowed.

In addition, there is a sub-category of this myth that involves a so-called special rate above and beyond the CBI posted rate that shall be available ONLY to those group members who have pre-registered both their name and their specific IQD amount. This group is to be entitled to the much higher rate due to their apparent philanthropic intentions, which must be detailed and concise, and presented in writing upon cash-in.

Thus, if you wish to be among the soon-to-be newly privileged, just sign up with a group and wait for the contact person to provide you your exclusive 1-800 number. After that it shouldn't be too very long before you will join the registry of the infamous One Percent, and leave us Ninety-nine Percenters behind forever.

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 1

Billio0,

Now I understand the hype.  Don't know how I missed that little Guru nugget.  In the words of esteemed colleague Sandfly, THANKS.

Hi again Driver,

Of course, as a DinarVets member in good standing, you are certainly and always most welcome.

Billio0

I've been feeling like the 800 numbers and the addition to the hype have been just that --- another piece of meat to keep the poodles jumping and yipping.

Well I'm planning to make the world a better place through my own strategically placed whatever, so based on the info above I don't need the 800 number, just a rate!

IMO it's none of anyone's biz what we do with the money and I won't be anyone's tool or slave on paper, especially a government or bank paper.

I think billionaires should start shaming 3rd World governments by airdropping food and supplies.

• 2 weeks later...

ROFLMAO.......................Hey wait....................I have a money making idea........................Deep fried turd on a stick rolled in powdered sugar!

Ok, we set up a toothbrush sales stand offering free goodies and when someone tastes one and says "Oh this tastes like $#!+"  We can say "It is, wanna buy a toothbrush!"  Sales will be booming!  Even have the same taste left in your mouth as ya get from the guru BS.

MSN-Emoticon-040.gif                  

MSN-Emoticon-sick-146.gif

MSN-Emoticon-wash-mouth-005.gif                                                                                                                                                          

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2

MSN-Emoticon-040.gif                  

MSN-Emoticon-sick-146.gif

MSN-Emoticon-wash-mouth-005.gif                                                                                                                                                          

ROFL There's my happy little business partner now!! Love it!! :lmao:

How do we know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?

Because anywhere else it would've been called a teethbrush!

:D  :lol:  :lol:

Ok how do you compliment a WV girl on her wedding night?...........................................Nice tooth!  What do you call 32 WVians around a campfire?...............Full set of teeth!

***///

some say so you can make an appointment to meet with a Wealth Advisor so the bank can make even more money off ya...

Some say to be out of the public eye whilst exchanging millions...

some say so you will be easier to pinpoint for the gubment...

some say so you can get a better rate because yer part of a "group"...

some say so the bank can avoid a rush of Dinarians at their doors and control the flow of humanity....

Quien sabe, Kimo Sabe..... :confused2:

Just go into the bank,

step up to the foreign currency exchange counter,

do your business,

and go home.

T'ain't rocket science. <_<

Just love the way you say government (gubment...)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not laughing at you, I'm sure it was intentional.

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 1

Just love the way you say government (gubment...)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not laughing at you, I'm sure it was intentional.

***///

yup.

dis administration be ignorant - by duh ignorant, fo' duh ignorant, on accounta duh ignorant --- twice. 

Twice as ignorant.

As soon as they wise up to the true voice of the American people, we'll revisit addressing with a modicum of respect. 

• Upvote 1