Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV today...cash out tomorrow...banks have the 1-800 numbers.

Luigi1

from other sources...

23-11-2013-Gurus TNT Tony and Lowchin-RV today...at the bank on Tuesday. I was not going to say this.The banks for two days, have had the 1-800 numbers.

TNT Tony closes by saying...treat this as a rumor.

It's easy to be Tony....It's always tomorrow, no matter what day tomorrow is.  Annie would be proud.  

• Upvote 1

I guess there really are people in this world who have no conscience whatsoever. Unfortunately for us, this one landed in Dinar-World, and we just can't seem to get rid of him or his outlandish claims.

Yet, I know very sincere and humble people who are my good friends who latch on to his every word. I wouldn't have known that he was their source if it hadn't been for the good members here who bring it over occasionally, and for that I am truly grateful.

Thus, when I read his latest, I know to expect a call from them telling me to get prepared because its about to happen. How I would love to tell them the truth, but I can't bring myself to do so. And, no matter how many times he is found to be wrong, they just act as if it never happened, and stay glued to his website and conference calls patiently waiting for the next little tidbit or morsel of information to get them through their day/week.

Billio0

• Upvote 2

OK...so forgive me....why do banks need 1-800 numbers?

***///

some say so you can make an appointment to meet with a Wealth Advisor so the bank can make even more money off ya...

Some say to be out of the public eye whilst exchanging millions...

some say so you will be easier to pinpoint for the gubment...

some say so you can get a better rate because yer part of a "group"...

some say so the bank can avoid a rush of Dinarians at their doors and control the flow of humanity....

Quien sabe, Kimo Sabe..... :confused2:

Just go into the bank,

step up to the foreign currency exchange counter,

do your business,

and go home.

T'ain't rocket science. <_<

• Upvote 3

Thanks girls.....I always wondered what they were.

I must say I do have a little group and we all have our bank assigned to us and we will go and text everyone the rate that their rate is and we are gonna use the bank that gives us the the best rate. When they ask how much we all know combined what the total of our dinar is....power in numbers baby!!!

The cat with a plan!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks girls.....I always wondered what they were.

I must say I do have a little group and we all have our bank assigned to us and we will go and text everyone the rate that their rate is and we are gonna use the bank that gives us the the best rate. When they ask how much we all know combined what the total of our dinar is....power in numbers baby!!!

The cat with a plan!!!!

***///

Clever Kitty !  ;)  

Do your thing, CAT, whatever it is....  Just make sure you n' yer Kittens don't fall prey to the guru spew n' git yer paws all dirty !

***///

some say so you can make an appointment to meet with a Wealth Advisor so the bank can make even more money off ya...

Some say to be out of the public eye whilst exchanging millions...

some say so you will be easier to pinpoint for the gubment...

some say so you can get a better rate because yer part of a "group"...

some say so the bank can avoid a rush of Dinarians at their doors and control the flow of humanity....

Quien sabe, Kimo Sabe..... :confused2:

Just go into the bank,

step up to the foreign currency exchange counter,

do your business,

and go home.

T'ain't rocket science. <_<

Excellent! Well stated!   :bravo:  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:  :salute:

• Upvote 3

next thing someone will try to "deep-fry them"....and roll them in powdered sugar no doubt  :o

ROFLMAO.......................Hey wait....................I have a money making idea........................Deep fried turd on a stick rolled in powdered sugar!

Ok, we set up a toothbrush sales stand offering free goodies and when someone tastes one and says "Oh this tastes like $#!+"  We can say "It is, wanna buy a toothbrush!"  Sales will be booming!  Even have the same taste left in your mouth as ya get from the guru BS.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 5

from other sources...

23-11-2013-Gurus TNT Tony and Lowchin-RV today...at the bank on Tuesday. I was not going to say this.The banks for two days, have had the 1-800 numbers.

TNT Tony closes by saying...treat this as a rumor.

AMAZING. These guys never quit!!

Shining example of Loyalty to the Cause. How noble, huh.

Maybe.