Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Visit - Maliki asked for troops, says he's lost control

King Bean

Bremer: Maliki asked U.S. to send ground troops to Iraq; admitted losing control
Posted: November 21, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

BAGHDAD – Iraq Press – November 21 / November: detecting the civil governor Former Iraq Paul Bremer that “Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked during his recent visit to Washington to send ground troops U.S. back to Iraq after pleading not control the situation in his country, noting that the administration U.S. and promised to study the matter.

Bremer said during an interview televised pursued / Iraq Press /, “The relations between the United States and Iraq is not at the required level, and that the blame lies on both sides,” adding that “President Barack Obama committed a grave mistake when they withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq two years ago” .

He said Bremer that “the withdrawal of U.S. troops made us lose our influence in Iraq and leave the door open to enter the influence of Iran,” noting that “the creation of the repercussions in Iraq, one as Maliki said during his recent visit to Iraq is facing a growing challenge in the face of al Qaeda, which revived especially in the western regions Currently in key areas. “

He added that “Iraq has the ability to deal with the influx of victory Front and other armed groups similar to the base in Syria to the Anbar province.”

He Bremer said that “al-Maliki raised during his recent visit Multi need to help the military, as I learned, Maliki asked the U.S. administration to get systems large military helicopters and Apache in addition to the military forces land”, pointing out that “the U.S. administration confirmed that it is ready to study the matter.”

Bremer criticized the way Prime Minister Maliki to “dealing with political partners and uniqueness management work in Iraq and unnecessary to take steps against the (Sunni Arabs) and the failure to reach an agreement with the Kurds.

http://bit.ly/1h5qiLi

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

Friday , November 22, 2013

Said the former civilian governor of Iraq Paul Bremer said Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked during his recent visit to Washington to send U.S. ground forces back into Iraq after pleading no control over the situation in his country, noting that the U.S. administration promised to study the matter.

news_19617.jpgBremer said during a television interview that "relations between the United States and Iraq is not at the required level and that the blame lies on both sides, noting that U.S. President Barack Obama committed a grave mistake when they withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq two years ago. 
said Bremer, that the withdrawal of U.S. forces made ​​us lose our influence in Iraq and leave the door open to enter the Iranian influence. He said that would create repercussions in Iraq, one of them also said al-Maliki during his recent visit to Iraq is facing a growing challenge in the face of al-Qaida revived especially in the western regions, and currently in key areas. 
added that Iraq has the ability to deal with the flow front Nasra and other armed groups similar to the base Syria, in Anbar province. He pointed out that the effects of al-Maliki during his recent visit to the subject of his need military help .. "As I learned, Maliki asked the U.S. administration to get systems large military Apache helicopters in addition to the military forces ground," adding that the U.S. administration confirmed it was ready to study it. 
criticized Bremer way Prime Minister Maliki to "deal with its political and uniqueness labor administration in Iraq and take steps unnecessary against Sunni Arabs and the failure to reach an agreement with the Kurds.

I think the saying goes "Be careful what you ask for!". Car bombs everywhere. How do you communicate with people that believe that if the kill someone their going to heaven. Humans in general are a pretty sick lot. I've been sitting for here waiting for these knuckleheads to get their act together for years. I certainly don't hope I've been wasting time but as we "get closer" it seems we're getting farther away.

I hope we all get what we're looking for!

Go RV and good luck to everyone. :moon-from-car:

I think the saying goes "Be careful what you ask for!". Car bombs everywhere. How do you communicate with people that believe that if the kill someone their going to heaven. Humans in general are a pretty sick lot. I've been sitting for here waiting for these knuckleheads to get their act together for years. I certainly don't hope I've been wasting time but as we "get closer" it seems we're getting farther away.

I hope we all get what we're looking for!

Go RV and good luck to everyone. :moon-from-car:

I conquer Gecko - It seems like we take 2 steps forward and then 5 steps backwards.  I am beginning to wonder about this whole Iraq Dinar investment.  The way things been going lately over there it seems like the Iraq government and CBI  DO NOT want to RV their currency anytime soon.  I hope we all be able to cash in one day very soon - but it looks like we may be waiting another 5 plus years only time will tell. 

drones, military planners, arms again <--------  bring up the value of the dinar 3 to 1 , and pay for the help this time ....  but they most likely will  pay in oil   same  game plan  as al ways  ...........   I think the 2 steps up 6 backwards  has been the way they have always done business ..... 

• Upvote 1

The Strategic Framework Agreement signed by the Bush administration didn't give immunity for our troops.  Would we want them to get arrested for doing their job and not have anything to fall back on?  Why wasn't this put in the original agreement.  The amnesty is what the current administration requiring of Afganistan if we leave any help in that country.

HE TOLD US  TO GET OUT

Not only that, his cronies in parliament also said NO and he didn't try and rally his supporters.  Instead he couldn't wait for the US troops to leave so he could start knocking off his opposition and now the nut job has lost control.  What he didn't figure is that Sadr and Hakim would hook up and Allawi didn't go away.  Hashemi is working in the background to bury him.  (maliki thought he got rid of Hashemi by getting death sentences with trumped up charges after killing his body guards)  Maliki has not done anything he has agreed to and focused his policy on being a dictator.  He's lost control and the US has lost control of Iraq.  So, if Sadr strongly agrees to US troops then maliki is up the creek without a paddle and the killings of civilians will continue.  (terrorism, to which he is directly responsible for)  I guess his doesn't have enough money to pay for his thugs anymore.