Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

divemaster5734

One of my employees got the dreaded 4am call today.

His Dad had a stroke.

He is in surgery to relieve pressure on his brain.

Rob is a new hire, but has already established himself as one of the most talented up and coming journeymen in the company.

To any so inclined, please do say a prayer that the surgery is successful.

Thank you in advance.

• Upvote 10

Rob your family is being lifted up in Prayer as we speak.

Lord Please give comfort to this family during this time of stress , give them peace and  a positive outcome  in your will.

Amen

I have dealt with my Aunt (who raised us like a  mother), she lived 5 yrs after her stroke, and did not lose her voice.

even though she was bed ridden she was still such a blessing to each of us .

Times will be difficult in dealing with your Dad,  and at times all you will have to hold on  to is the good memories you had with him in the past.

Trust that  God will provide.

• Upvote 1

Heavenly father, please make a mighty move on Rob's dad's behalf and supernaturally intervene.  We ask that you show yourself strong, Lord and that his recovery be so incredible that even the doctor's will stand amazed!  We thank you, Lord for your tender mercies and you mighty works.  We ask these things in Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Upvote 4

An Update.

Surgery went well.

It was a blood clot. They were able to locate it, make a small incision, and remove.

He is expected to go home by next week.

I don't know if there will be any motor or cognitive loss.

Thank You Everyone.

I don't have the words to relate to you how much confidence I have in you as a community of Believers, readily offering your support.

Be Blessed!

• Upvote 3

Dive,

I pray for Rob's father that the stroke will not have any affect on him and that he will recover miraculously in the name of Jesus.  I command every muscle, ligaments and nerves to align with God's Words that are perfect and life in Jesus name, amen.  I pray that God's presence will be in the hospital room and God sends His ministering angels to watch over him and God gives peace and grace to the family in Jesus name, amen

• Upvote 1

Dive,

I pray for Rob's father that the stroke will not have any affect on him and that he will recover miraculously in the name of Jesus.  I command every muscle, ligaments and nerves to align with God's Words that are perfect and life in Jesus name, amen.  I pray that God's presence will be in the hospital room and God sends His ministering angels to watch over him and God gives peace and grace to the family in Jesus name, amen

I am in agreement, nicely stated nadita

Wm13

Heavenly father, please make a mighty move on Rob's dad's behalf and supernaturally intervene.  We ask that you show yourself strong, Lord and that his recovery be so incredible that even the doctor's will stand amazed!  We thank you, Lord for your tender mercies and you mighty works.  We ask these things in Jesus Name.  Amen.

Lord you said "if and two agree concerning anything on earth..." therefore I set myself in agreement for an amazing recovery and one that will be a witness to all around...especially those who do not yet know their Lord....in Jesus Name amen and amen !! 

:praying:

• Upvote 1