Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie here

Welcome to the site, I don't live in Ireland, but my family left there in 1850 and immigrated to the US. They were from Tuam, and left out of Belfast. I have the ship's name, their names and date of arrival in NYC. I have been many places but not to Ireland and want to go for a vist soon. My brother has been, but if the RV happens we want to buy a farm there. Some place away from here and some place where we can be pretty much self sufficent.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

Hey Irishb Im Irish and live on this great island of ours. Been on dinar vets for 5 years now but dont post much love reading the

content and pray for an R.V everyday. Great to see a fellow country man or woman invested in the dinar. Did you have much trouble getting it and which bank did you purchase from.

Peace out and keep the faith

Welcome to the wonderful land of DV. Hope you brought some lucky charms to help get this RV moving.

Betty Boop was our queen of crystals, in return we got a lot of fun and excitement. :twothumbs: (miss Betty)[/iquote]I miss Betty too.. you too Patty!! Welcome Irish... I have Irish roots myself, hope you enjoy DV I always have!!

• 2 weeks later...

I joined not long ago, and I have read some doozies to say the least!!

Adam shoots straight!!

However,

I will not pay to get whatever VIP status is suppose to get you, I can exchange currency as well as anyone, and it is all at the same rate!!!

Anyhow....just my two cents

Will we ever see a profit??? Not holding my breath!! Time will tell, keep your head down, and don't let the BS sway from the truth!!

I have been in this since 2010, my son has since 2004!!

GO RV!!

Edited by Willy0344