Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video Of White Supremacist Learning He Is 14 Percent Black May Be The Best Thing Ever

dinar_stud

Video Of White Supremacist Learning He Is 14 Percent Black May Be The Best Thing Ever

A white supremacist behind an initiative to turn a North Dakota town into a "white enclave" received some shocking news -- he's not 100 percent white.

Craig Cobb, a 62-year-old man who has aimed to start a community for white supremacists and neo-Nazis, received some news that he wasn't too happy about, although we must admit, it gave us quite a chuckle.

During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the results of a DNA Diagnostics test and found out he is 14 percent Sub-Saharan African, and it was all caught on camera.

Watch the clip below and check out the hilarity that ensues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0PKXdo0YSo

You guys would mighty amaze at my family tree I guess I can give guy touch of it. My 10 Grandfather was Gov.T Wells of Conn 1594-1654. Who take us to John Sir KG Wells1450-1499 He is my 14 grandfather Who he marries Cecily of York Viscountess Plantagenet 1469-1507 from her my 22 Grandfather is Henry III Plantagenet King of England 1207-1272. Believe me this is scratch at my family tree yes I'm related to a President and a Vice President Bush and Cheney.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most of us are mixed anyway. I'd say it'd be extremely rare to find someone who is just one 100% pure ethnicity.JMHO.

And the point is.. Who cares anyway to be  a 100% "pure" ( whatever that means) ethnicity? Doesn't make you a better person, that's for sure.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

You guys would mighty amaze at my family tree I guess I can give guy touch of it. My 10 Grandfather was Gov.T Wells of Conn 1594-1654. Who take us to John Sir KG Wells1450-1499 He is my 14 grandfather Who he marries Cecily of York Viscountess Plantagenet 1469-1507 from her my 22 Grandfather is Henry III Plantagenet King of England 1207-1272. Believe me this is scratch at my family tree yes I'm related to a President and a Vice President Bush and Cheney.

***///

We're not surprised that awesome YOU came from some mighty impressive DNA ! ;)

You epitomize Americana in your mix n' blend of folks who aspired to great heights ! :eagle:  :tiphat:

As for this ignorant poser, Cobb..... talk about a rude awakening.  :P

Wonder how HE'D feel if he got back to NoDak and found that his bed-sheet-wearin' 'white-supremacist brethren' had

burned a cross on his lawn and turned the tables on him.

Maybe they'll pull his whitey card and ride him outta town on a rail. :lol:

Oh, ignorance.... you're still so prevalent....sigh..... :confused2:

• Upvote 1