Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The official word FROM WELLS FARGO!

Bank Guy

DO NOT open accounts for people who talk about wanting them for "Iraqi Dinar Deposits"

Wells Fargo does not now...nor does ever plan to deal with the IQD.

Nuff said

TNT TONY... ALL GURUS WHO CLAIM TO HAVE WF CONTACTS........FULL OF............POOP!! :shrug:

Just left statewide meeting about more important things within the bank...but it ended with that message from the regional manager! :bravo:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DO NOT open accounts for people who talk about wanting them for "Iraqi Dinar Deposits"

Wells Fargo does not now...nor does ever plan to deal with the IQD.

Nuff said

TNT TONY... ALL GURUS WHO CLAIM TO HAVE WF CONTACTS........FULL OF............POOP!! :shrug:

Just left statewide meeting about more important things within the bank...but it ended with that message from the regional manager! :bravo:

this guy is an insider ,   the wells  folks are going to horde  all the loot .....  :lol:    just kidding  bank  guy  thanks for the word,   if any banks  take up I q d  it will be  the reason  , dinar has become internationally traded ,   { just my opinion ,   which if I remember  the post about , tony tiger is  today sunday  <_<  

***///

WF is never going to admit to their involvement in any way until it happens.

Butt-insky Zombie Dinarians would make their employee's lives and banking procedures a living hell opening all

kinds of goofy accounts, tying up their Wealth Advisors, screwing up their paperwork trying to obtain all

kinds of services touted by the know-it-all gurus.

They won't have any of it at this point.

Can't say as we blame 'em.

• Downvote 1

Bankers and politicians are all the same enough said tears on my keyboard.

***///

WF is never going to admit to their involvement in any way until it happens.

Butt-insky Zombie Dinarians would make their employee's lives and banking procedures a living hell opening all

kinds of goofy accounts, tying up their Wealth Advisors, screwing up their paperwork trying to obtain all

kinds of services touted by the know-it-all gurus.

They won't have any of it at this point.

Can't say as we blame 'em.

Exactly look back at this guys posts, they will never ever admit until it occurs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bankers and politicians are all the same enough said tears on my keyboard.

Exactly look back at this guys posts, they will never ever admit until it occurs.

***///

Yup... they don't want that kind of chaos gummin' up their works at this point, no way, no how,

so of course they're going to deny it.

It's a big "DUH".... :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A person can open a bank account and call it anything they want.

***///

Exactly.  'normal' banking business.....

Where WF begins to balk is when these Dinarian Zombies who eat daily doses of Guru-Spew go in there and start

demanding Wealth Advisor services, wanting to see NDA's, opening 10 different accounts to skirt FDIC b.s.,

referring in to "cash-ins & cash-outs" in lieu of currency exchanges, etc,....  all based on money they don't even have !

Don't be a GURU TOOL TROLL. <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only problem i see is when we have a internationally traded IQD.  All those people who were told it's a scam are going to storm the bank screaming because they don't have a brain to make their own decision as to whether or not to invest, and will feel they are "entitled" to the money they would have made. 

I already bank there----This is NOT what I am told....Go RV :backflip:

[/quote

Pretty Kitty

Recently opened an account with WF. After an hour of making joke about WF video denial of re;dinar(yes alittle flirting) It was confirmed, just a waiting game. GO RV

I wouldnt completely doubt his claim....sounds quite plausible. Thanks to the many gurus pumping wells fargo as the leading bank in the know, Im pretty sure they are tired of wasting time on thousands of dinar holders asking for "intel" and opening accounts just so they can cash in their dinar when the time is right. Most of those accounts opened probly stay empty. Not to mention how many pissed off customers they could aquire shoukd the worse case happen. Too much of a headache for nothing in return.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

The only problem i see is when we have a internationally traded IQD.  All those people who were told it's a scam are going to storm the bank screaming because they don't have a brain to make their own decision as to whether or not to invest, and will feel they are "entitled" to the money they would have made. 

and the bank could care less. the bank is under no obligation to supply people with dinar.