Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony - The RV And All Its Procedures Were Completed Last Night !

DinarThug

CNN Broadcasting From The Off The Hook RV Rager Party Down In Fibby's Basement !

11/09/2013

TNT Tony Blast Saturday 11-9-13

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!

I know what you expected and believe me when I tell you that it is on the way.  THE RV AND ALL ITS PROCEDURES WERE COMPLETED LAST NIGHT!  We are simply waiting for the OFFICIAL Notification/Announcement that is scheduled for Sunday at 10am in Iraq.  Everybody knows it and is waiting for it and are as calm as ever saying IT IS FINISHED! 

Enjoy your Saturday and Sunday morning as it is probably the last time you get to be as calm as you are right now.  We are looking for 800 numbers and our invitation to the bank either tomorrow afternoon or late Sunday night so that we can be at the banks hopefully on Monday. 

AGAIN…ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! WE ARE HERE

TNTDinar
11-9-13
Tony

• Upvote 2

TNT Tony Blast Saturday 11-9-13

We are looking for 800 numbers and our invitation to the bank either tomorrow afternoon or late Sunday night so that we can be at the banks hopefully on Monday. 

I Guess That TNT Tony Forgot That The Banks Are Closed On Monday For Veterans Day ! :o

Oh Well - We'll Just Have To Make It A 3 Day Rage Party Down Here In Fibby's Basement 'Til Tuesday ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Enjoy your Saturday and Sunday morning as it is probably the last time you get to be as calm as you are right now.  We are looking for 800 numbers and our invitation to the bank either tomorrow afternoon or late Sunday night so that we can be at the banks hopefully on Monday. 

End Quote
The nerve.

Ahhhh but there will be a reason....there is always a reason!! But until then, I will believe and hope....sooner or later someone will be right :)

Of course there's a reason and it's always the same... The CBI wasn't notified.

They always forget to send someone over   and let them ( CBI) know....

hahahhaha    I keep thinking everyone  following these guys,  are sitting by the old  radio , tuned in for the next edition of   orsen wells  -  war of dinar , 

Good one.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2