Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony attacks Dinar Vets & other plans ? Like he has not tried to sway to his way of thinking.

Brisco

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY HOW TO PROTECT YOUR MONEY SOME OF YOU ARE INVOLVED AND THOUGHT YOU COULD TRUST AND COULD NOT THOUGHT THEY WERE FRIENDS AND THEY WERE NOT USE AND ABUSE AND THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE

HAD DIFF. SITES, AND PUT PACKAGES TOGETHER ASK YOU TO SEND MONEY SEND MONEY OVERSEAS AND IT WOULD BE TAX FREE

THE FIRST BIG SCAM AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY DID THAT PUT $ IN AN ENVELOPE AND SENT IT TO BELIZE THEN WALK AROUND IN CIRCLES -WHERE IS MY MONEY???

OMGOSH AND A BUNCH OF PPL UP HERE DON'T KNOW THEIR NAMES AND YOU SENT MONEY TO THEM YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU'LL LOSE YOUR MONEY IN A HEARTBEAT YOU WON'T HAVE THIS FORTUNE 6 MONTHS IT SOUNDED GOOD BUT WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT PUTTING MONEY IN AN ENVELOPE

YOU HEARD HIM ON A CALL AND … WHO DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO --REALLY????? THAT WAS THE 1ST THING THAT UPSET ME… WE GO ON TO PPL THAT YOU KNOW GOT YOU PAYING FOR THINGS AND EVENTS THEY NEVER PLANED ON DOING IN THE FIRST PLACE

PPL GET YOU TO SIGN UP FOR THINGS, AND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES, OR THINGS THAT WILL PROTECT YOU AND THEY KNOW THE SERVICES DIDN'T WORK TO START WITH, AS LONG AS YOU PAID FOR IT

YOU HAVE TO SEE THROUGH THIS BLAH BLAH THEY'RE FRIENDS, AND THEN I DIDN'T KNOW THEM….. PAY ATTENTION

A LOT WERE NOT FALSE BIZ OPP'S THAT DIDN'T MAKE A DIME INVEST WITH ME AND LET ME SHOW YOU THE WAY AND YOU DIDN'T GET A DIME BACK, AND SOMEONE GOT A BUNCH OF DINAR

BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT PPL TELLING YOU ABOUT GROUPS AND OPP'S AND NO ONE WORKS THAT HARD FOR NOTHING THEY MAKE MONEY OFF IT, THAT MAKES SENSE THEN YES I'LL DO THAT

DON'T CARE IF YOU GET PAID AS LONG AS I GET PAID WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THE TRUTH AND HONESTY I'D HAVE JUMPED ON IT IF IT WAS PRESENTED LIKE THAT BUT THEN THE BLACK LIST, ETC. ALL BS STUFF TO LOOK OUT FOR IN THE FUTURE

TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW IN VEGAS YOU'LL HAVE PPL PRESENT TO YOU IN LIFE THEY WILL ITS ALWAYS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY

THE MOMENT THEY TELL YOU - IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW, YOU LOSE, OR THE DOOR IS GOING TO CLOSE, THEN DON'T DO IT DO NOT DO IT ANYTIME

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE TIME TO THINK OR INVESTIGATE IT OR RUN IT BY YOUR ATTORNEY THEN DON'T DO IT

THEY'RE DOING IT FOR ANOTHER REASON TAKE YOUR TIME - MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND -BEFORE YOU GIVE THEM A DIME OF YOUR MONEY I WANT TO SEE THE BIZ. PLAN AND HOW ITS LAID OUT

IF ITS NOT EXPLAINED STEP BY STEP THEN DON'T DO IT BE AWARE OF THAT HOPEFULLY OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS YOU'VE SEEN HOW BIZ. RELATIONS START AND END UP SO YOU'LL KNOW THE POSSIBILITY OF THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN AND LEARNED THAT LESSON OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS

THE BIGGEST THING IS YOU THE INDIVIDUAL THE PERSON W/ THE MONEY THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET WILL YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIND OUT IF ITS REAL THE PROCESS THE IPO, THE IDEA, THE STOCK, THE… ITS ON YOU BUT TRYING TO WARN YOU ABOUT OTHERS THAT ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT GOT ZERO OFF OPP'S THAT YOU WERE TO GET RICH THROUGH NOT SAYING EVERY BIZ. OPP IS BAD AND THINGS DO GO WRONG BUT SOME PPL GO INTO IT WITH EVERY INTENTION OF GETTING YOUR MONEY

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

You're right --- unless that crack about Belize was his code.... <_<

What a long-winded, disjointed, barely coherent, overly verbose, pile of waste.

We already get that here by some of our own -- we don't need any more of it imported, thanks. <_< 

Well said SgtFuryUSCZ...you get 2 "at-a-boys"... :D  :D

• Upvote 1

I think  he has been  nudged over the cliff by his own ,  insider deals,  although I don`t follow any of these guys,  and only on a few occasions ,  read them here In  rumors area ,  but  it appears that a lot of the ,  it will happen on this day , and  prayers answered  type  stuff ,   has had some effect on his own out look of  it will happen tomorrow  { j,m,o }  

***///

We take some heat here for sayin' it, but it gets SO annoying to stumble across these 'epic literary know it all posts' and have

to wear out our scrolling button on our mouse !  <_<

Glad to hear we're not alone !  :lol:  :wave:  :P  ;)

Hey sister, Soul sister Go sister, (Lady Marmalade, doing Umbertino proud)

• Upvote 1

Belize is not a code for anything.  Thousands of individuals in the USA are opening up accounts in Belize or looking to do so in the future, but they have no connection with the dinar.  They just see the signs of the times in the US and are looking for a safe haven for their $$$.  

Point is, it doesn't make any difference who your financial advisor is going to be, CHECK THAT SUCKER OUT!!  Make sure you know who he is and know his credentials are valid.  Do your do diligence and don't rely on someone else to do it for you.  Adam included.  

Now, I've got to go mail that letter to my attorney, U.R. Easy.  Man, is he funny when he does a presentation.  Really a great guy!  

• Upvote 2

Belize is not a code for anything.  Thousands of individuals in the USA are opening up accounts in Belize or looking to do so in the future, but they have no connection with the dinar.  They just see the signs of the times in the US and are looking for a safe haven for their $$$.  

Point is, it doesn't make any difference who your financial advisor is going to be, CHECK THAT SUCKER OUT!!  Make sure you know who he is and know his credentials are valid.  Do your do diligence and don't rely on someone else to do it for you.  Adam included.  

Now, I've got to go mail that letter to my attorney, U.R. Easy.  Man, is he funny when he does a presentation.  Really a great guy!  

THAT'S what I'M talkin about!

No disrespect but I would not trust my money or send my dinar to someone who doesn't use there real name or give an actual address to where there located so I can do a proper back ground check on them. But thts just me.

Edited by JMULS31
  • Upvote 4

No disrespect but I would not trust my money or send my dinar to someone who doesn't use there real name or give an actual address to where there located so I can do a proper back ground check on them. But thts just me.

There is no "disrespect" in being prudent... um.... smart. :)

• Upvote 1