Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD/NDA

wizard1

Ctrl/Cmd+V

I have no idea if this information is legit, as I picked it up off the internet from another article. I would suggest that those in the usa take note.

We don’t think that we told you about the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) that all persons or companies holding and exchanging IQD/IQNs will have to sign and live by, for about 10 years.

The NDA has been drafted and issued by the US Homelands Securities division of the US Government and will be rigorously monitored by them. They do not want any of the participants, following the RV (Revaluation) and the GCR (Global Currency Reset) to discuss or even worse publish, verbally or written, any information about these events.

Any parties violating the NDA will lose all the money and goods or benefits that they have gained from owning and exchanging their investments. Even to the extent of recovering money passed on to friends and family etc.

Initially, the NDA was 5 pages long, but following monitoring the notice boards and other information collecting facilities, the NDA has been increased to 19 pages, though they have indicated that they are hoping to reduce it down to 11 pages. They aim to make it very easy to understand so that no one should fall foul of it through ignorance. Also, so that this editing will not hold up the RV, it will be necessary for all those who need to sign it, to return to the bank and execute any amendments.

Before we leave the subject of the NDA, it has been suggested that the NDA will need to cover all currencies and possibly investors outside of the USA. So CC.

We must not forget the RV with all the emphasis on the NDA.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

It's Just Guru Nonsense ! :o

A Mod Will Move This Later To The Rumor Section From The News Section.

It Needs To Be A Legit News Article With A Link To Stay Posted In The News Section. B)

Thx For The Post Wizard ! ;)

It's Always Comical To See What These Pumpers Stoop To For Attention !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Of all the nonsense, impossible-to-enforce and idiotic garbage put out about the revaluation of the currency of Iraq. . .THIS is quite possibly the most absurd!

I thought TNT Tony was  approacing "rubber-room" time after his calling the RV every 45-minutes, over-and-OVER-and- OVER for the past 8 weeks, and now after his "BACK WALL" was trashed (just like everything ELSE that has dribbled out of his mouth), but a "Non-Disclosure-Agreement"??????? And by "Homeland(s) Security"??? (Do you suppose he meant Homeland Security -  without the 's')???

Let's see. . .with 5 to 6 MILLION participants in the US, alone, the RV is supposed to be kept a SECRET??? REALLY???

SOMEBODY has smoked some VERY BAD stuff!

Now along with Two-Ton-Crapster, TONY, we have BRAD NEW idiots with even MORE absurd garbage to read!

AMAZING. . .absolutely amazing!

Even Tony's ZOMBIES are starting to wonder if he hasn't parked all his marbles in a dumpster someplace. So from this point, as he slips into the mode of, "I ONLY TELL WHAT I HEAR" and is too embarassed to come out and admit that he knows absolutely NOTHING about the garbage he spouts as easily as a drunken sailor. . .NEW and even MORE "off-the-wall" idiots post garbage like this NDA nonsence and it will be REPRODUCED here just like TNT TONY, and Okie, the Odd-Man. 

Okay, great... Now may I see a copy of this so called NDA for dinar/currency holders? No excuses please. Just the facts. If this NDA specifically for the dinar exists as is claimed then where is it?

Also, IMO this is just a currency exchange... and if it happens to turn out to be a fairly profitable event for those of us who hold dinar MAYBE there will be some things that will have to be done differently than when doing a basic exchange where you are only receiving something under $200 or so, but come on, lets be a little more realistic here. Have any other people who have made a profit off of currency/exchange of a currency had to sign a NDA? Just curious.

• Upvote 1

Okay, great... Now may I see a copy of this so called NDA for dinar/currency holders? No excuses please. Just the facts. If this NDA specifically for the dinar exists as is claimed then where is it?

Also, IMO this is just a currency exchange... and if it happens to turn out to be a fairly profitable event for those of us who hold dinar MAYBE there will be some things that will have to be done differently than when doing a basic exchange where you are only receiving something under $200 or so, but come on, lets be a little more realistic here. Have any other people who have made a profit off of currency/exchange of a currency had to sign a NDA? Just curious.

I share your sentiments and agree with you 100% - though your last question gave me a chuckle.  Wouldn't someone have to be in violation of their NDA for us to know the answer?  :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 2

I share your sentiments and agree with you 100% - though your last question gave me a chuckle.  Wouldn't someone have to be in violation of their NDA for us to know the answer?  :rolleyes:

Well, it would be a simple yes or no answer. They wouldn't be giving up any information pertaining to what they aren't supposed to discuss so, I mean unless it specifically states in the NDA that you can't say you signed a NDA then why not? :lol: