Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm New

I'm a newbie in these forums, and I have tried to post on the Dinar Rumor section, but I guess administrators have to really crack down and look over all post first. I have no details or contacts regarding the RV, just thoughts and opinions based on media outlets, and not main stream media, as they tend to hide so much or only report on what they think will bring in ratings, so sad!!

I have been invested in IQD and VND for sometime, well not as long as others, but since 2010.  I have read blogs and followed false claims to an RV, and needless to say it all flops, 3 years seems long to me, but I know others that have been waiting since 2004.

I'm hanging in there, nothing really to lose, so here I am, working and waiting.

Hope our blessing comes soon!!

God Bless you all!!

• Upvote 3

I'm a newbie in these forums, and I have tried to post on the Dinar Rumor section, but I guess administrators have to really crack down and look over all post first. I have no details or contacts regarding the RV, just thoughts and opinions based on media outlets, and not main stream media, as they tend to hide so much or only report on what they think will bring in ratings, so sad!!

I have been invested in IQD and VND for sometime, well not as long as others, but since 2010.  I have read blogs and followed false claims to an RV, and needless to say it all flops, 3 years seems long to me, but I know others that have been waiting since 2004.

I'm hanging in there, nothing really to lose, so here I am, working and waiting.

I've been hanging in there since 2003, it soon be my anniversary YEA 10 years!!!WOW times flies by when you are waiting.....LOL

Hope our blessing comes soon!!

God Bless you all!!

I've been hanging in there since 2003, it soon will be my anniversary YEA 10 years!!!WOW times flies by when you are waiting.....LOL

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Well, I've watched for 10 years, my son tried to get me involved since that time, (2003) I only invested since 2010, but I have watched all the post and blogs, laughed a great deal when things did not pan out for those who scream "here it IS" will be here no later than Tuesday over and over. Glad to see they can call it everyday so they are not wrong. (Sarcasticly speaking)

I try to watch Iraqi news to keep up with what is happening, seems things are very close.

Figured I would ride this marry go round til it stops!!!

Welcome to DV, Willy.  Hang out and get to know people.  There are some real smart cats on this site.....well versed in Dinar and Iraqi News.  Adam Montana will never blow smoke.  He is a straight shooter on all fronts.  Once again, welcome aboard.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Thanks for the welcome :)

• Upvote 1

Welcome to DV, Willy.  Hang out and get to know people.  There are some real smart cats on this site.....well versed in Dinar and Iraqi News.  Adam Montana will never blow smoke.  He is a straight shooter on all fronts.  Once again, welcome aboard.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

I dont think I thanked you for the warm welcome Shabibiliciuos, hope we see our blessing soon!! Thank you!! :peace:

Welcome aboard Willy0344. Even though you are new to this site you still may know more than some in here since you have been invested in the two currencies for three years now.  I am not bashing anyone in DV but just saying you have been in longer than some. Enjoy the ride and we all are hoping for a quick RV.

Guess my post are not going to be posted>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh well.................GO RV!!!!!!

Nope, probably won't be posted when you come on here and make accusations without knowing what you are talking about.  Now, if you really wanted to know about VIP, you should just ask without trying to insinuate that it is illegal or corrupt in some way.

Not sure what that is all about and frankly seems shady to me!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=modcp&tab=iplookup&fromapp=members&_do=submit#ixzz2itXy95cj

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

You are right I know nothing about the VIP!!!

Illegal or corrupt!!!! Sorry you took it that way! Should have used a better choice of words.

Just reading some of the invitations in my email to join and then getting to the page to pay and see the price.... I just sit back and think WOW!!

I would need to see what is provided to drive the price tag up so far for a VIP membership?

Sorry for skepticism, just tired of paying for something and then realizing later I was just scammed!!!