Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Useful Link: Iraqi Business News Tag Archive: "Revaluation"

k98nights

k98nights:

I like the article, especially the part about the amount of bank notes in circulation (which were 9 billion) are planned to go from 4 billion to 1 billion.

" He noted that the deletion will occur in coordination with the CBI, and that as a result of the project, the number of banknotes in circulation will be reduced from 4 billion to 1 billion. " (from the link)

Who was it that stated this point was cr*p, bunk, never been said anywhere by anyone in the loop, or something like that.  Who was it ... who ...

Hmmm. Remains to be seen if, where, and when. Kinda like another clue that has to be followed, included or eliminated.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Useful Link: Iraqi Business News Tag Archive: "Revaluation" - http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/163621-useful-link-iraqi-business-news-tag-archive-revaluation/ THIS IS A MUST READ it's the most confirmation I have ever seen!

This link doesn't work for me....keeps returning to this page.  Is this a current article? I think this is the same site that had a big write up last spring that touted the forth coming reval that turned out to me an "April Fools" joke. 

:shrug:

• 1 month later...