Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obamacare Page 1,004: You Must Have RFID Chip Implanted in Your Body

Obamacare Page 1,004: You Must Have RFID Chip Implanted in Your Body

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I’m sure you’ve heard a lot them by now. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel. 

RFID-chip.jpg

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”.It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. They did not managed to implement this on time so the RFID chip is postponed from 2013 and MUST be implemented till end time Dec 31, 2017 for all of us. Yes it is the mark of the beast!!! Don't take this RFID chip!

http://youtu.be/6gELbu5gSGc

In just a minute I’m going to show you the black and white of the law itself and you can see it with your own eyes and wonder why an event of this magnitude which is nothing less than seismic in nature is met with little more than silence in the Christian community.
Is it now starting to dawn on you just where exactly we are in prophecy? I’ll ask that question again in a minute and follow up on it, but now I want to show you the law itself. I’ve downloaded a PDF copy of HR3200 from the government’s website so what I’m about to show you is from the bill itself its nothing that I’ve written. You can access it all and see it all for yourself straight from the source itself.
H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.

The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:
A class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”
Going back to what we just looked at, the creation of the national medical device registry in section 2521, page 1002 line 5:
“In developing the registry, the secretary shall…”
And the law continues on with a laundry list of items that the secretary must do in the process of creating this registry. In this laundry list of items to do, Line 17, subparagraph B: “validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A)”
Going back to subparagraph A
, it says: “including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier;”
Don’t be confused by the intentional obfuscation and skillful wording, This law first creates the national device registry and then immediately list all the task the secretary of health and human services will have do in the process of creating this registry.
The very first two items in the list mandates that the secretary first gives a unique identification to each of the items listed in paragraph 1 which is:
‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable.”
Then, the very next thing the secretary is to do is to create the process by which “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, which is electronic medical records, that are linked to these newly and uniquely identified items from paragraph 1 which are the class III and class II implantable devices.
Class III devises are items such as breast implants, pacemakers, heart valves, etc. A Class II device that is implantable is, as you seen from the FDA, an implantable radio frequency transponder, RFID chip. From breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B which is, “for linking such data with the information included in the registry”? As we know from subsection A, the information in the registry is the name of a device. In plain speak, we are in a clear way being told that our electronic medical records are going to be linked to a class II implantable device!
Continuing a few lines down in this same section, section B subsection ii on still on page 1002, the “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, that is to be linked is clearly spelled out as electronic medical records. It reads: “link data obtained under clause (i) with information in the registry”. Information in the registry is, as we know from subparagraph A, the name of the device. So what is the data obtained under clause i? Back up a few lines to clause i
It reads: “obtain access to disparate sources of patient safety and outcomes data, including Federal health-related electronic data”. Again, from breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B? That stated purpose is “for linking such data” and the such data is electronic medical records.
What we already have already seen in just the creation of this registry, is the device that will serve as the link, which is an RFID microchip that is categorized as a Class II implantable device, as well as what it will be the link for which is your electronic medical records.
In case the law wasn’t clear enough on that point, still in the laundry list of things to do a few more lines down on the next page, page 1005
“The Secretary to protect the public health; shall establish procedures to permit linkage of information submitted pursuant to subparagraph (A, remember subparagraph A is the class 2 implantable device reference) with patient safety and outcomes data obtained under paragraph (3, which is electronic medical records); and to permit analyses of linked data;”
Continuing on to page 1007, in the STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA, AND CERTIFICATION CRITERIA section, the secretary of health and human services is given full power to intact all mandates from the laundry list of to-do items in the creation process of the registry as well as dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented.
“The Secretary of the Health Human Services, acting through the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, shall adopt standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use in certified electronic health records of a unique device identifier for each device described in paragraph 1 (National Medical Device Registry), if such an identifier is required by section 519(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.”

Now on Page 503, section E Lines 13-17 and I quote: “encourage, as appropriate, the development and use of clinical registries and the development of clinical effectiveness research data networks from electronic health records, post marketing drug and medical device surveillance efforts”. Let me say that again, medical device surveillance efforts!

and you have this 

Obamacare and Microchip Implants
microchip-implant.jpg
Ad

BlueCross BlueShield SCwww.myscblueapp.comA Range of Health Plans To Fit Your Lifestyle & Budget. Visit Us Today!

Netlore Archive: Viral warnings claim that a provision in Obamacare requires all Americans to receive RFID microchip implants beginning March 23, 2013. Is this the biblical Mark of the Beast?

Via Facebook

Description: Rumor / Forwarded email
Circulating since: 2009 (various versions)

See also: Internet Spoof Claims RFID Chips Mandated in Wyoming

Example of rumor:
Email contributed by Sherry F., Feb. 11, 2013:

Analysis: It's true that an early draft of what came to be known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") would have established a national medical device registryto track the safety and efficacy of all kinds of medical devices including, but not limited to, "implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining" ones (such as heart pacemakers, stents, neurostimulators, ophthalmic devices, drug delivery systems, and biometric monitors).

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to... have the RIFD implanted

This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with their digital technologies.

this device is the future or slavery

BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own research before you come to argue or debate.

warn more people create this awareness do more research on your own and save yourself from this NEW DEVILRY.

It did not mandate the use of any such devices, however. Nowhere in any version of the bill did it say Americans must have microchips or any other devices implanted anywhere in their bodies.

More importantly, the provision creating a national medical device registry was entirely stricken from the final legislation signed into law by President Obama.

Miscronstrued and misrepresented

The language in bills such as this is dense, technical, and sometimes hard to decipher. It is easy to misconstrue, and therefore easy to misrepresent. For example, one Internet postingquotes part of the stricken passage about a national medical device registry and claims it stipulates that "all Americans may be compelled to receive a micro-chip, similar to that used in the identification and control of animals, in order to receive State mandated health care."

Read the passage carefully. It says no such thing.

In any case, the enacted version of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act contains no mention of implantable medical devices at all, much less implantable RFID chips, much less a provision requiring all U.S. citizens to have them. Excerpt from 'H.R. 3200: America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009'

The following language appeared in an early draft of the legislation ultimately passed under the title "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act." Please note that nowhere is it stated that anyone is required to receive a microchip implant. Moreover, this passage was not included in the final billsigned into law by President Obama in 2010.

‘National Medical Device Registry

‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that--

‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and

‘( B) is--

‘(i) a class III device; or

‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

‘(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary shall, in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs, the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods for--

‘(A) including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier;

‘( B) validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A), including, to the extent feasible, use of--

‘(i) data provided to the Secretary under other provisions of this chapter; and

‘(ii) information from public and private sources identified under paragraph (3);

‘© integrating the activities described in this subsection with--

‘(i) activities under paragraph (3) of section 505(k) (relating to active postmarket risk identification);

‘(ii) activities under paragraph (4) of section 505(k) (relating to advanced analysis of drug safety data); and

‘(iii) other postmarket device surveillance activities of the Secretary authorized by this chapter; and

‘(D) providing public access to the data and analysis collected or developed through the registry in a manner and form that protects patient privacy and proprietary information and is comprehensive, useful, and not misleading to patients, physicians, and scientists.

‘(3)(A) To facilitate analyses of postmarket safety and patient outcomes for devices described in paragraph (1), the Secretary shall, in collaboration with public, academic, and private entities, develop methods to--

‘(i) obtain access to disparate sources of patient safety and outcomes data, including--

‘(I) Federal health-related electronic data (such as data from the Medicare program under title XVIII of the Social Security Act or from the health systems of the Department of Veterans Affairs);

‘(II) private sector health-related electronic data (such as pharmaceutical purchase data and health insurance claims data); and

‘(III) other data as the Secretary deems necessary to permit postmarket assessment of device safety and effectiveness; and

‘(ii) link data obtained under clause (i) with information in the registry.

‘( B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to information respecting a device described in paragraph (1), including claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.

‘(4) Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment of this subsection, the Secretary shall promulgate regulations for establishment and operation of the registry under paragraph (1). Such regulations--

‘(A)(i) in the case of devices that are described in paragraph (1) and sold on or after the date of the enactment of this subsection, shall require manufacturers of such devices to submit information to the registry, including, for each such device, the type, model, and serial number or, if required under subsection (f), other unique device identifier; and

‘(ii) in the case of devices that are described in paragraph (1) and sold before such date, may require manufacturers of such devices to submit such information to the registry, if deemed necessary by the Secretary to protect the public health;

‘( B) shall establish procedures--

‘(i) to permit linkage of information submitted pursuant to subparagraph (A) with patient safety and outcomes data obtained under paragraph (3); and

‘(ii) to permit analyses of linked data;

‘© may require device manufacturers to submit such other information as is necessary to facilitate postmarket assessments of device safety and effectiveness and notification of device risks;

‘(D) shall establish requirements for regular and timely reports to the Secretary, which shall be included in the registry, concerning adverse event trends, adverse event patterns, incidence and prevalence of adverse events, and other information the Secretary determines appropriate, which may include data on comparative safety and outcomes trends; and

‘(E) shall establish procedures to permit public access to the information in the registry in a manner and form that protects patient privacy and proprietary information and is comprehensive, useful, and not misleading to patients, physicians, and scientists.

‘(5) To carry out this subsection, there are authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary for fiscal years 2010 and 2011.’.

(2) EFFECTIVE DATE- The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall establish and begin implementation of the registry under section 519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as added by paragraph (1), by not later than the date that is 36 months after the date of the enactment of this Act, without regard to whether or not final regulations to establish and operate the registry have been promulgated by such date.

(3) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 303(f)(1)( B)(ii) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 333(f)(1)( B)(ii)) is amended by striking ‘519(g)’ and inserting ‘519(h)’.

( B) Electronic Exchange and Use in Certified Electronic Health Records of Unique Device Identifiers-

(1) RECOMMENDATIONS- The HIT Policy Committee established under section 3002 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300jj-12) shall recommend to the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use in certified electronic health records of a unique device identifier for each device described in section 519(g)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as added by subsection (a).

(2) STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA, AND CERTIFICATION CRITERIA- The Secretary of the Health Human Services, acting through the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, shall adopt standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use in certified electronic health records of a unique device identifier for each device described in paragraph (1), if such an identifier is required by section 519(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You sure. They go great on a baloney sandwich .  :)

Good Morning Margaret.   :peace:  I can't get the mexican restaurant guy out of my head........"More Cheeps".   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

LOL  I love those kind of chips!

Dang... I am having a hard time posting this morning... my settings are all messed up... no emotions... and out of +'s.

What to do?... I need some serious reprograming. LOL

I'm wondering whether the RFID chip will interfere with the implant the aliens put in me.

LOL

LOL  I love those kind of chips!

Dang... I am having a hard time posting this morning... my settings are all messed up... no emotions... and out of +'s.

What to do?... I need some serious reprograming. LOL

LOL

Well sweety just throw on some red pumps your best dress hit the clubs and get you some . 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sorry mag I couldnt help myself. 

There's a hoax going around that the health care reform act HR3200 (The Affordable Care Act, aka "Obamacare") requires everyone to get a chip implanted in their body.

The bottom line is:

• The proposed law did not require anyone to get anything implanted
  • It just created a national registry of a huge of range of medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants
  • The intent of the registry was to collect statistics on how safe and effective the devices are
  • HR3200 is not the bill that became law. Nor is HR 3962, which only passed the House. The "Obamacare" law is HR 3590, passed as Public Law 111-148, which does not have the registry.

An implantable RFID chip is just one example of a class II implantable medical device. Others include:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1681045-overview

• percutaneous catheters
  • vascular graft prostheses
  • bone-conduction hearing aids
  • tympanostomy tubes
  • gastrointestinal tubes
  • implantable staples
  • long-term intravascular catheters
  • intracranial pressure monitor devices
  • peripheral nerve stimulators for pain relief
  • eye sphere implants
  • intramedullary fixation rods
  • joint prostheses

Here's the original bill (which did not ever become law):

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200ih/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200ih.pdf

And here's what it says:

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.
[...]
‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—
‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ​
‘‘(B) is— ​
‘‘(i) a class III device; or ​
‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining​

There's a little more about administrative things, but the above is the entirety of what the conspiracy promoters base their theory on. They get away with it in part because the language of the bill is rather complex and difficult to read, so they can basically make up whatever interpretation they like, and many of their readers will be fooled.

They then build upon this by claiming that a Class II device is a 

"implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information."

When actually the three classes of medical devices have nothing to do with what the devices are, but are to do with how much they are regulated to ensure safety. For example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_device#United_States

Examples of Class III devices include implantable pacemaker, pulse generators, HIV diagnostic tests, automated external defibrillators, and endosseous implants.

Examples of Class II devices include powered wheelchairs, infusion pumps, and surgical drapes.

Examples of Class I devices include elastic bandages, examination gloves, and hand-held surgical instruments.

So the law simply creates a registry for this HUGE range of different medical devices. 

Implantable RFID chips would be covered under the law, but that's simply because they are one of thousands of devices that are classified as Type III or Type II implantable. 

It's not a law, and even if it was, it no more mandates you get a chip implanted than it mandates you get a hip replacement.

• Upvote 1

Thank You Dinar Stud :)

I already knew this but...   Thank You for dispelling the "fear" for FAUX NEUZ viewers. :)

Well sweety just throw on some red pumps your best dress hit the clubs and get you some . 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sorry mag I couldnt help myself. 

Dang... And here I was feeling guilty for having my dearly departed dog chipped just because of that reason...

SHE was the one who put on her red pumps and hit the clubs. (Or Every Neighbor That Would Give Her A  Snack or a Hug)

:D