Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mark Levin Warns Obama

Francie26

Subject: WW II vets and Mark Levin...

Sent to me by an old high school friend (from long, long ago haha).

When that phony in the White House messes with veterans or military now serving, he messes with me.

Mark Levin A Renown Radio Talk Show Host Warns Obama:

Arrest A Vet At The War Memorial & l Will Show Up With A Half A Million People!

The Obama Administration is cutting off access to any open air, WW2 Memorial that people walk past at all hours of the day and night with no government employees watching. Obama is doing this solely to try to inconvenience WW2 vets. You see, if he can block these vets off from a Memorial built to honor them, this hope is that they will complain and Republicans will be blamed for Obama”s attempts to hurt them.

The first time they tried this, Republican Congressman Steve King distracted the cops and the vets just went to the memorial anyway. Then, when a call was made to confirm that other vets could go, the government told the person that these brave men who risked their lives to save this country
would be arrested
if they wanted to see a memorial honoring them.
It’s a shameful and disgraceful. It”s sociopathic and
On

I want to say this loud and clear to the people on Capitol Hill who are listening, and to this administration. You lay one damn hand on one of those World War II vets at that memorial and I will bring half a million people to that damn memorial! You got that?!
I am sitting here stewing thinking about this ass playing these damn games? You will ignite a movement in this country like you have never seen before! The biker patriot army  veterans from all over the country, every single war and battle in this country, Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever!

l will be damned if this president, with his feet up on the desk in the oval office, with a smirk on his face, while looking at his golf card will shut down this WWII memorial. Period! These men are in their 80s and 90s.
So let me repeat! You lay one hand on one of those men and arrest them for going to their memorial, which they fought for, which was not paid by you dammit, it was paid by the American people and we will come out of every town and city in this nation! We will come out of every county. And both coasts! Both borders! And we will march on Washington against your tyranny!

You have been warned!

When Barack Obama decided to pick on WW2 vets for the pettiest of political reasons, he did not make the Republicans look bad, he just made himself look every bit as small, petty and cruel as his critics already thought him to be.

• Upvote 17

This is something that should have been said and done long ago.  Obama needs to be impeached for being a threat to America.   Get over his being black and afraid of doing and saying what need to be said.         You go Mark Levin, we are with you!!!!