Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 10-2-2013

TexasGranny

Hello Adam, I read the following paragraph and wonder if it actually means the Iraqi's are talking about another 4 years before

the RV would take place:    predicted MP Mahmh Khalil to go up the value of the national currency accumulated balance of the sovereign so that the Iraqi dinar equivalent to the U.S. dollar within the next four years (where Iraq plans to increase its oil production to 8 million barrels per day by the year 1917, also said a member of the Economic Committee of Parliament.

Are we in another "wait" and see period?  Thank you

Good morning Adam, mods and staff.   If Iraq can function on it's own, as they are now doing, why would there be a rush for them to RV their currency at this point and time? I am aware that sometime the RV will happen, or that is what I assume, but you know what they say about assuming something, don't you?  Thanks for your time and responses.

Adam, Mods, my questions are thus, and they may have been asked before:

Who is controlling IRAQ's currency value?

The IMF? The World Bank? The Federal Reserve? The UN? The Vatican Bank? The Bank of England? The CBI? or the GOI?

I truly believe the World Bank, The IMF, and the worlds Powers to be are in control of all the currencies, gold, precious metals, oil, and natural gas prices.

What say you?

Wm13

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam, haven't heard much from you during this week. As most, I have been reading so much up/down , up/down.....I never know whats going on. You, just guessing, think RV before end of year (2013)?  Thanks to you all. :confused2:

Hey Adam....As most, I have read so much up/down up/down things this week, I'm not sure if I am understanding. Do you think (you) we'll see an RV before the end of 2013?  Thank you all ! :confused2: