Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest from Tony : Late Wed. Night TNT Tony Blast "Sunrise Surprise"

SamDinar

It would be shockingly nice if that $25 rate was real and I could be in line this week.

I honestly don't think the VND/N deserves to be over $1.40, and the IQD/N much more out of range from the KWD.

These high numbers are pipe dreams IMO.

Right now I'll take a buck for IQD/N.

I think the reason why we're mad and bitter is that we're constantly being let down by so-called "intel."

It seems anyone can post any outlandish thing as long as they end with "treat as rumor."

I myself await my WF velvet rope overlords.

Don't tell me, SHOW ME, Tony.

Come on Tony, show me a sliver of truth.

Or will it be "Golly gee, I don't know why things didn't pop this week."

Now taking bets on the reason, since it's "DONE DONE DONE" and there are no more glitches and it's out of everyone's hands and all the banks have the same rate and there is no more testing. It's down to final authorization of release.

RIGHT? RIGHT? YOU SURE? ;)

Hello fellow D-Vets,

I suggest that we petition Adam Montana to approve the inclusion of a new section category called "Predictions From Known Gurus."

There we could post or read the foolishness of those who have proven to be less than accurate in their prognostications without the expectation that there is any real truth to come out of it. And, if by some miracle, remote chance, or happenstance what is said actually comes to fruition, then we would all gladly expect such dribble to be elevated to whatever other more appropriate category and section it truly belongs and has earned the right to be placed.

With such transitioning there could even be a bonus or other form of recognition to that member making the original post, thus providing us a further incentive to participate in the process, rather than the resulting consternation that seems to always ensue whenever this stuff finds its way into the Rumors/Speculation or the Chat Logs Sections, where they now usually show up.

What I am simply proposing is a method to sort things out to our collective advantage, and in the process having a little fun along the way without creating the type of polarizing situation we now have.

Billio0

• Upvote 3

Not quite sure what point I'm trying to make here but..

Tony's rate of nearly $26 Iqd to the dollar

There (according to Forbes ) around 30 trillion dinar in circulation

At this rate this equates to 780 trillion American dollars worth

As of July 2013 there was 10.5 trillion American dollars in circulation

Yes I know its electronic money and there are different currencies etc ,but somehow the figures just don't add up

Or I could have just said BS lol

• Upvote 1

Addendum:

People can say anything including the Angel Gabriel appeared to Parliament, Maliki buckled in tears and gave his blessing and is pushing the button and there was much backslapping, every delegate in the free world is present during a formal ceremony, teller screens and bank meetings said whatever, mosque announcement, any bank story, TV broadcast (where's the youtube upload?), and any other unicorn miracle praise Jesus.....

BUT KEEP GROUNDED, continue with your lives and stand with your arms folded and smirk at the source until YOU see a rate.

• Upvote 2

Many times Rumors become lies.  What is the difference?  How do we pick and choose what is a "Rumor" and what is a "Lie"?  In the many, many years that I have lived on this earth, I have heard many rumors that have become out right lies.  I think we should adopt greater regulation so only the proven rumors are posted in this section!  I have a headache in my eye!

rumour USrumor [ˈruːmə]

n
a.  information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally
b.  (in combinationa rumour-monger
2. gossip or hearsay
3. Archaic din or clamour
4. Obsolete fame or reputation
vb
1. (tr; usually passive) to pass around or circulate in the form of a rumour it is rumoured that the Queen is coming
2. Literary to make or cause to make a murmuring noise

- - - - - -
"Miracles are impossible until they happen!" (Arcainian Saying)
  • Upvote 1

Tony's latest:

"The rates are at the teller screens (tellers cannot see them until authorized)."

So does this mean that the rates are at the teller screens and can be viewed, or does it mean that nothing is there because they're not authorized, or they are there but tellers can't see them (in which case THEY ARE NOT THERE)??

Good point posted above about the new section proposal.

We can even keep a chart with tallies and check marks.

Topics can include:

- Thursday hopium dealer

- "Cash in next week"

- We think there's LSD involved

etc.

Anyway, everyone keep grounded til the rate becomes public.

"Gurus" are going to say everything short of The Angel Gabriel appeared to Parliament.

• Upvote 1

My apologies to those that got upset by what I posted. Now I posted it in the rumor section even though I understand it to be a lie, because as everyone know there is no Dinar LIE section and even if Tony is a liar he could maybe someday be right (miracles have been known to happen). As to some negging me, I am not here to win any popularity contests, so I really do not give a rat`s anus. I posted it and I am not sorry to have done so, those who understood the intent cool and hope you enjoyed a laugh, those of you who do not understand it: May the bird of paradise fly up your nose!

Hey Sam, I personally don't think you did anything wrong. I've seen others on here that have done the same thing.

And it doesn't bother me when they do it either. Here's the reason why. D.G. and recrap doesn't allow negative feed back on the gurus, which leads to newbies only seeing positive info and giving them a false sense of panic that they have got to get dinar today or they will miss the boat. These dinar sites know that it works. They want all the newbies to see candy bags and rainbows so that they will buy dinar. Dinar vets are level headed and call out the gurus being liars. I personally have never seen one guru be right about anything. I would hate for any family to go without food or skip thier rent because they completely believe in what these gurus put out there as being fact.

• Upvote 3

Many times Rumors become lies.  What is the difference?  How do we pick and choose what is a "Rumor" and what is a "Lie"?  In the many, many years that I have lived on this earth, I have heard many rumors that have become out right lies.  I think we should adopt greater regulation so only the proven rumors are posted in this section!  I have a headache in my eye!

rumour USrumor [ˈruːmə]

n

a.  information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally
b.  (in combinationa rumour-monger
2. gossip or hearsay
3. Archaic din or clamour
4. Obsolete fame or reputation
vb

1. (tr; usually passive) to pass around or circulate in the form of a rumour it is rumoured that the Queen is coming
2. Literary to make or cause to make a murmuring noise

- - - - - -
"Miracles are impossible until they happen!" (Arcainian Saying)

Ghost352 -

The way to tell the difference between a RUMOR and a LIE is eventually not too difficult.

When the SAME person posts intentionally wrong and misleading things more than 200 times and they are ALWAYS REDICULOUS, LUDICROUS and OUTRAGEOUS, way-out-in-left-field exaggerations ( i.e. $25 dollar exchange rates. . .and ALL THE BANKS have had their people "called-in". . .and BE SURE TO CALL IT IQN and not IQD. . .and it is on ALL the tellers', screens, except none of the tellers can SEE it, etc, etc.), and usually within 24-hours we learn that not ONLY was ALL of it dead WRONG, but there was NEVER any basis of fact behind ANYTHING they said. . . .that person SAYING it over 200 times can then SAFELY be labeled as a certifiable LIAR. NOT someone passing just a rumor!

When something is posted by a person and maybe REPEATED by someone 2 or 3 times. . .then it MIGHT be a rumor.

But RUMORS are NOT lies and lies are NOT rumors!

TONY TNT is NOT even in the "SHADED" or questionable area! His posts are offensive, hurtful, intentionally misleading ALWAYS WRONG and NOT DONE by accident or simply by MISTAKE! They are out-and-out intentional lies intended to deceive, hype and hurt people.

Does that make a little easier to differentiate between what is a LIE and what is a rumor?

• Upvote 2

How ironic I found this article today.

New anti-rumor policy faces its inaugural.http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/813013.shtml#.UkTivKdOlFo

A 16 year-old schoolboy, identified by his surname Yang, was arrested at his junior high school in northwestern China's Gansu Province last week. The teenager's alleged crime involved online posts in which he suggested police had beaten the relatives of a man who accidentally died and suggested that protests must be carried out. The message was reposted many times, resulting in hundreds of people gathering at the scene of the death and causing serious traffic congestion.

As Yang is a juvenile, the incident has caused quite a stir. Some people claim it is the first case since the Chinese Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate declared that those who spread a rumor on the Internet could be punished if the rumor was reposted over 500 times. The public opinion sphere seems very unfavorable to the local police in Gansu.

A number of legal experts interviewed by the Global Times stated the behavior of the local police was indeed questionable. We hope this matter can be properly dealt with under the rule of law.

But no matter how it ends up, it is inappropriate to say the judicial interpretation by the top court and procuratorate is unreasonable.

Since the interpretation was made public, there has been a wave of criticism targeting grass-roots officials by liberals in major cities such as Beijing. Such criticisms have the positive impact of making local governments seek to improve their performance. However, some take this as an opportunity to decry the work of all officials. Some liberals deliberately portray individual officials' behavior as that of the entire government. The incident in Gansu is a typical example.

Many local governments haven't undergone the test of online opinion. It is unrealistic to make these authorities cater to the whim of online communities, although this should be the direction of their efforts.

Now the Internet has framed the confrontation between intellectuals of big cities and officials from backwaters. When an incident occurs at the grass-roots level, the government at a higher level should offer timely assistance. This will defuse a tense situation and help grass-roots governments attain a more favorable opinion.

The unfavorable opinion sphere for officials on the Internet has been consolidated, which has become one of the biggest obstacles to China's social construction.

Responsible law experts should supervise the implementation of the judicial interpretation rather than seeking loopholes within local government work to attack the interpretation itself.

The interpretation has already had a deterrent effect on online rumors. It does not harm normal online expression or affect the expression of opinions. The incident in Gansu is further proof that all of society should allow the law to have the final say.

• 3 weeks later...

He is a joke and always has been , just maybe the creator will create a situation for him that he is creating for folks everyday , I bet he's not thinking of the repercussions ! He has been telling stories and profiting ever since he entered. Father is watching though,he will handle the liars in his time and we will be relieved once and for all.

Be blessed

Horus

It is finally true, Adam?

09/26/2013

Late Night Blast.....Sunrise Surprise All I can tell you is that it looks like what you have been waiting for could finally be here. Bank people are saying the rates have returned and are at the teller screens. 

I have received information and confirmation that several countries are looking at the exact same rates that we are.....USD vs IQN. 

These rate are also live at their teller screens. Hong Kong, Australia, UK all say that the rates are live and identical.  Rates are identical at WF, BOFA and CHASE.

Talked to bank personnel and rates are being loaded by regions, so that no one can exchange tonight and the process should be completed sometime tonight. 

If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange.  They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem. 

Current rates being loaded are IQN - $25.87, VNN - $2.87 and IDN - $1.08.  We will have to wait until the morning to see if these rates hold.

Go to bed and enjoy this last night, because if everything holds as it is, you will be busy for the next couple of days.

TNTDINAR Tony

I am treating this as a rumor, until word from Adam! Sorry if I broke abt rules, this I took from that Recap place !

What in the world has this man been SMOKING.....

• Upvote 1