SamDinar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

It is finally true, Adam?

09/26/2013

Late Night Blast.....Sunrise Surprise All I can tell you is that it looks like what you have been waiting for could finally be here. Bank people are saying the rates have returned and are at the teller screens. 

I have received information and confirmation that several countries are looking at the exact same rates that we are.....USD vs IQN. 

These rate are also live at their teller screens. Hong Kong, Australia, UK all say that the rates are live and identical.  Rates are identical at WF, BOFA and CHASE.

Talked to bank personnel and rates are being loaded by regions, so that no one can exchange tonight and the process should be completed sometime tonight. 

If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange.  They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem. 

Current rates being loaded are IQN - $25.87, VNN - $2.87 and IDN - $1.08.  We will have to wait until the morning to see if these rates hold.

Go to bed and enjoy this last night, because if everything holds as it is, you will be busy for the next couple of days.

TNTDINAR Tony

I am treating this as a rumor, until word from Adam! Sorry if I broke abt rules, this I took from that Recap place !

Edited by Markinsa, 26 September 2013 - 07:43 AM.
Removed Link : See Forum Rules

#2 arborboss

arborboss

Advanced Member

• Platinum VIP
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

This guy calls it every other day. I feel sorry for the banks today!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

Arborboss

#3 Christisking

Christisking

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

They may deem to wait for another time though. Those rascally banks.

#4 SamDinar

SamDinar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

yes that is true he does but he now is giving marvelous rates for IQN AND VNN ! Me, I was hoping for one USD got one Dinar !

Those rascally banks, UST, IMF, BBC, NBC, CBS and VBD. Him and his 3 letter agencies sources, like Frank and his I (Idiots) team !

Edited by SamDinar, 26 September 2013 - 06:11 AM.

#5 Elixirbaby

Elixirbaby

• Members
  • 2,580 posts
  • LocationMy body is in texas but my mind is in Vegas. Yeh baby.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

How does he sleep at night.

#6 HighTide

HighTide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

How does he sleep at night.

With "LSD" in his system.

Edited by HighTide, 26 September 2013 - 06:36 AM.

#7 Lutie

Lutie

• Members
  • 995 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

LOL every day is a good day with Tony!   :rolleyes:

#8 BigJake

BigJake

• Platinum VIP
  • 139 posts
  • LocationCrystal River, Fl.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

Isn't there a way to keep these folks off this site?

#9 eburt

eburt

• Platinum VIP
  • 549 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

This is the rumor section - We Vets know that this is a bunch of garbage.  So why do many get upset when someone post this crap on the rumor section.  All we have to do is ignore these types of rummor (lies) when they are posted and that will stop the madness. - We know TNT and his crew have not been correct on anything regarding the IQD so if I was you I will not even bother to get upset and believe anything coming from any of Guru's regarding the IQD.  Just my :twocents: - GO RV!!!

"I will persist until I succeed - The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given me to know how many steps are necessary to reach my goal. One step at a time is not too difficult - I wll persist until I succeed"

GO RV!!

#10 alston82

alston82

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

He Can sleep at night because he is laughting at alll the people calling the banks with the crazy.

#11 PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

• Platinum VIP
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

I guess I'll go home then....Go RV :blush:

#12 429

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

Current rates being loaded are IQN - $25.87
Go to bed and enjoy this last night, because if everything holds as it is, you will be busy for the next couple of days.

Sam, I could only fix one of the neg's - I know you didn't write this drivel. Someone emailed something very similar last night. I laughed then. And I enjoyed another good laugh this morning. Where can you get this good a laugh with no innuendo or obscene words being used. Well never mind, we do have Washington, DC where the words "President", "Senator" and "Congressman" all begin with the letter "F".
If anyone really believes the $25.87 part, how are they going to get a good night's sleep?
It's all good.
Too funny.

Edited by 429, 26 September 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#13 Yukon Silvermoon

Yukon Silvermoon

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Alright, Tony, where are you?  I DARE you to show up to my house and buy my Dinar for 10:1.  Unless you're a complete worthless lying SOB, why wouldn't you?  It's a sure thing, right?

#14 Skybear

Skybear

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

This is the rumor section - We Vets know that this is a bunch of garbage.  So why do many get upset when someone post this crap on the rumor section.  All we have to do is ignore these types of rummor (lies) when they are posted and that will stop the madness. - We know TNT and his crew have not been correct on anything regarding the IQD so if I was you I will not even bother to get upset and believe anything coming from any of Guru's regarding the IQD.  Just my :twocents: - GO RV!!!

eburt, good friend,

The REASON so many get upset is because these posted pieces of crap are decidedly NOT rumors! They are maliciously and thoughtlessly MADE UP LIES!  There is a VERY distinct DIFFERENCE between a RUMOR and a made-up and intentional LIE!

SO MANY members of DV have tried to explain this a hundred times over, but it seems not to get through! Some still think there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between a rumor and an intentional lie!

Rumors are rumors. . . .and lies are lies. They are NOT the same thing!

THAT is why so many get upset when this crap is posted here. If it were only 15 or 20 times that such OUTLANDISH and allways proven afterwards to be WRONG and without basis that someone posted such crap. . .perhaps it might still be considered as "RUMOR" by some of those slower to catch-on.

But after SO MANY of the SAME KIND of hype and wild-tale, made-up crap claims are posted, eventually it is VERY CLEAR to even the SLOWEST of people that these criminals do NOT post RUMORS! They only and ALWAYS post made-up lies which ALWAYS prove to be without any substance or basis and always cause emotional trauma. When they are always and ONLY lies. . .NOBODY could ever still even SUGGEST that they should be called RUMORS! And they DON'T belong in the RUMOR section of this or any OTHER blog!

Rumors go in the rumor section.

Now, does that explain it clearly enough why so many get upset?

#15 HighTide

HighTide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Perfectly stated, Skybear

#16 stealthwarrior

stealthwarrior

• Members
  • 1,056 posts
  • Locationsomewhere south of sanity

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

BS.

#17 Dinar_o'saurs

Dinar_o'saurs

• Platinum VIP
  • 695 posts
  • Location→ I am here, here I am. ←

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

+ 1 skybear.

Maybe we should start a lie section.

Edited by Dinar_o'saurs, 26 September 2013 - 10:26 AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't care what you know, until I know you care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#18 eburt

eburt

• Platinum VIP
  • 549 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

eburt, good friend,

The REASON so many get upset is because these posted pieces of crap are decidedly NOT rumors! They are maliciously and thoughtlessly MADE UP LIES!  There is a VERY distinct DIFFERENCE between a RUMOR and a made-up and intentional LIE!

SO MANY members of DV have tried to explain this a hundred times over, but it seems not to get through! Some still think there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between a rumor and an intentional lie!

Rumors are rumors. . . .and lies are lies. They are NOT the same thing!

THAT is why so many get upset when this crap is posted here. If it were only 15 or 20 times that such OUTLANDISH and allways proven afterwards to be WRONG and without basis that someone posted such crap. . .perhaps it might still be considered as "RUMOR" by some of those slower to catch-on.

But after SO MANY of the SAME KIND of hype and wild-tale, made-up crap claims are posted, eventually it is VERY CLEAR to even the SLOWEST of people that these criminals do NOT post RUMORS! They only and ALWAYS post made-up lies which ALWAYS prove to be without any substance or basis and always cause emotional trauma. When they are always and ONLY lies. . .NOBODY could ever still even SUGGEST that they should be called RUMORS! And they DON'T belong in the RUMOR section of this or any OTHER blog!

Rumors go in the rumor section.

Now, does that explain it clearly enough why so many get upset?

Point well taken Skybear and I agree - I don't understand why a person who put's this information in the rumor section get negs because maybe the individual do not know that this is a lie because he/she may be new to this Dinar thing.  So to follow-up what you are saying maybe Adam/Mods may have to clarify and/or revised what get posted in the Rumor.  Again thanks for clarifying - GO RV

"I will persist until I succeed - The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given me to know how many steps are necessary to reach my goal. One step at a time is not too difficult - I wll persist until I succeed"

GO RV!!

#19 siberian_shaddow

siberian_shaddow

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

This is what needs to be done. Go RV

#20 Apoclwz

Apoclwz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

And what was the rate between IQD and IQN, and VND and the new VNN think about it....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rumor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy