Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV KEEPS CRASHING IMPENDING RV IMMEDIATELY IN THE WORKS!!!

dinarpilot

Just because DV crashes (or any other site crashes) doesn't mean an RV!!

I remember a few years ago hearing a conference call when a woman mod said some screens were blinking in and out, this was before all troops were out, and she says "We see this as a VERRRRRRYY good siiiiiiiiiign!"

Utter nonsense!

I was yelling at my speakerphone "AWWW GIMME A BREAK, LADY!"

Don't let anyone cause a kneejerk reaction within you just because something glitched.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just because DV crashes (or any other site crashes) doesn't mean an RV!!

I remember a few years ago hearing a conference call when a woman mod said some screens were blinking in and out, this was before all troops were out, and she says "We see this as a VERRRRRRYY good siiiiiiiiiign!"

Utter nonsense!

I was yelling at my speakerphone "AWWW GIMME A BREAK, LADY!"

Don't let anyone cause a kneejerk reaction within you just because something glitched.

If and when it does RV......my knee jerk reaction will be to run to the bank........when driving would be so much quicker..   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

it was all sarcasm, i've been here much longer than most members and i'm about as grounded as they come! I remember adams CBI contact and SONNY for years the RV has been pending now for once things do seem to be moving along but nothing done until that trigger is pulled and I see those funds available in my checking account! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I keep getting a failed page loading error crashing my browser, this surely means the RV is upon us right?!?!?!?

[/quote

Who knows

I don't think it will be in the news till after it rvs

Not a peep

We won't get an article saying next week the value of the dinar is going to explode from the central bank of Iraq

All we will see is propaganda and what some of the Iraqi pundants are calling for like we see hear in the states

Everyone seems to be calling for something

Repubs are calling for repeal of Obama care

Iraqi politicians can "call" for something to happen, but whether anyone goes along with it is a different story.

A strategy I've learned is not to be too excited, smile, and look at things with a very discerning eye and break down whether something is an embellished sliver of information.

Sometimes a little tid-bit can be plucked and put on center stage when in reality its significance has been "misinterpreted" or someone is desperately grabbing at straws.

wait we have a glitch??!?!?!?!!!

glitch_slide_slide.jpg?1294260921

Glitches are soooo pretty...ooooooooh look at the colors!!!!

Working fine for me, I see all the pretty colors!

They're especially pretty after eating those mushrooms I picked in the cow pasture this afternoon, they keep moving and changing colors! :lol:

Wm13

• Upvote 1

Last night my computer had a hiccup and rebooted itself. I said to myself, hmmmm that's never happened before and quickly came to the conclusion that it must mean the RV happened and its rebooting everybodies machines. Later I come to find out that my finger hit the power button when I put my laptop down which caused the reboot. And I was really disappointed that it had not one thing to do with the RV. :angry:

• Upvote 3