Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 Million Truckers to Protest Obama By Shutting Down America

Dog I love you and stop trying to make this okay. Its not.

If that is kidding then learn how to play without gutting someone like a fish.

Its painful to watch a respected member have to endure this.

And there's nothing funny about constantly testing whether or not he can. What IS the point?

PS.Tell you what, pop over your neighbors fence, call him a weasel, then accuse him of stealing a kid's underwear and say he's creepy.... 

then flash him a smiley face while sticking your tongue out... and then tell me how hard he laughs...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its encouraging to see so many offering support for this noble effort. I stand with these truckers and the bikers before them and all who will come in the future, ... and shoulder to shoulder with all who support them.  Even though you're wrong having apparently  misread the thread (Maggie was taking umbrage in defending against the post implying our bud was a pedophile), I'm glad you're doing the right thing standing up for this country, and are committed to staying on that topic. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Man, I really do hope this starts something.

There have been a lot of calls to shut down in protest, and only marginal result.

I remember getting laughed at for trying to help organize the Citigo embargo.

Very nice to see the times are definitely  changing.

Even if just 1/4 of the actual productive work force is able to participate it would result in a global splash.

There are some that can't, understood, but even just refraining from "disposable" purchases will help.

Can you imagine if only 20% of the population took part in a no purchase demonstration?

That's 70 million people.

You don't even have to say anything, the action would scream everything.

• Upvote 1

The banksters depend on US. If we wake up in time we can change the out come of the up coming revolution...

Peace,

Come on RV

That is right Bigwave. Right now if anyone with an account at a big bank would close it and support their local credit unions that would be a huge help too... each of us can and do have an effect in supporting or rejecting them by just the small things we do.

It's good to be back on topic and heck yes I will support anyone who is protesting against our bankster owned guberment.

Be it bikers, truckers or anyone willing to organize and protest against the dismantling of our constitution. I wish them every success.

Thank you for clearing that up Rayzur. Appreciate that.

• Upvote 1