Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: The 2 Rates Talked About - Hit A Buck First, And Then $3+ !

DinarThug

Why did Sonny leave? Is he on another site?

He Had Been Posting Very Infrequently For Quite Some Time.

He Made A Post A Few Months Ago - Going To Bat For Dinarck (A LOPster Who Got Put On Mod Review).

Sonny Isn't A LOPster But He Enjoys Debating Them - He Wanted Dinarck To Be Able To Post.

If U Go To Dinarck's Profile Feed - U Can See Where He Exchanged In Some Inflametory Rhetoric With An Admin.

I'm Not Sure What Set Dinarck Off But Because Of What He Said - He Was Justifiably Put On Mod Review !

- CNN

B)B)B)

lol.

I don't file one as I don't have any income.

Texas1 Never Said That U Were A Good Gigollo ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I believe that Breitling dislikes Guru's more than anyone. Nuf said on that. I also believe that he stated that it is the Ministry of Finances stated goal to get it to 1 buck, and then to $3. How that works out will remain to be seen, but no to lops or anything like that. Likely it will obtain the initial goal to de-dollarize Iraq, one required step towards managing their own viable world wide accepted currancy. Likely keep the USD in their reserves, further solidifying the USD as a reserve currancy. He also insinuated last week that with India now arranging to obtain a certain amount of IQD directly from Iraq so their money can be freely exchanged inside India, possibly creating a reserve of IQD fir India, that this will increase the velosity factor behind the IQD placing a higher value on the currancy internationally.

If more countries were to do like India has done, then this puppy will be a lot closer to RV-ing than ever.

Time will always tell. I hope it goes something like this, and that it goes there soon. Anytime between now and 6 months from now would be cool. Yesterday would have been better. Ha ha.

• Upvote 1

Why are people still talking about the Kuwaiti Dinar "RVing"?

It never happened.

The rate never changed.

What happened was people AKA MIlitary, Contractors, Rich Kuwaitis bought the Kuwaiti dinar pennies on the dollar and then when the country got its government back, cashed in.

I mean, just look at the Kuwaiti dinar wiki.  Look at the history of the kuwaiti dinar.

It never revalued.

So really Im just wondering why people still believe this?

• Upvote 1