Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEXT MONTH?

kennyc

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to take place in next month, he says

Posted: September 12, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Central bank, Currency, Finance, Iraq, iraqi, Iraqi dinar, Law, United States Senate Committee on Finance

oooFinance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros

12 Sep 2013

A finance committee member of Iraq stated that a law for omitting zeros from Iraqi currencies should be passed in order to confront the issues like debt and money frozen.

Finance Committee deputy secretary, Mr. Hadi stated further that the law should be passed as soon as possible to overcome some serious financial issues within the country.

He remarked, “The project to delete the zeros is in frozen state now and cons of approval is launched without coordination with the executive bodies will stagger policy the country, stressing the need for coordination and agreement with the concerned authorities for approval within a proper timeline.”

It has been known that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency will like to take place in next month.

• Upvote 10

Ummmmm ya, and last week articles were saying "next year". PLEASE! I could care less when or if they ever drop the zeros. I will be elated if we see an RV next year and with the way things have been going an RV then would be much more likely than one tomorrow lol.

Laid Back wrote "RD or LOP is a Neutral event."

I agree, but what if everyone only gets 2 years to exchange their current dinar to the new lopped ones IN IRAQ itself?

That turns it into a much worse than neutral event, and even into a "say bye bye to your investment" event.

Sorry if that has been discussed to death on here before, I'm new here, and too lazy to read older threads.