Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A CLASS ACT! Brought tears to my eyes!!

DiveDeepSix

Thanks Dive DeepSix,  Wow this put a l ot of things in perspective. Yea I'm crying.    I will pray for Jack and you bringing this here is only to his benefit, because there are a lot of good prayer warriors here at DV.  As far as Burkhead I'll be watchin him, cause I know God has great things in store for the both of them, Rex and Jack.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks gang, I'm not sure what happened but I wasn't able to get on to DV for almost 2 days, not sure if it was me or the net.  Anyways glad y'all liked it, every once in awhile I see something that kicks me in the teeth and says "Hey your problems are trivial compared to those of others, all it takes is a smile to change someone's life, so get your butt out there and make a difference!"  We all need to remember that sometimes!!  :twothumbs:

Thanks Dive DeepSix,  Wow this put a l ot of things in perspective. Yea I'm crying.    I will pray for Jack and you bringing this here is only to his benefit, because there are a lot of good prayer warriors here at DV.  As far as Burkhead I'll be watchin him, cause I know God has great things in store for the both of them, Rex and Jack.  

Rex was drafted by the Bengals, I'm not sure how he's doing but I was impressed he was picked up, especially because my oldest has almost identical stats as him, however my son's football career I think is over, he has met................that girl.............I guess.  LOL  One tracked mind from this day forward, gotta love em!! As far as Jack I pray for him and his family and the other people out there in need of some prayer power!

• Upvote 1