Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Revaluation-Truth

Well, I'm an investor.  I don't see a thing wrong with the article.  It all makes sense.  However, I knew when I went into this investment there was a good possibility that I may lose as much as half of what I invested.  But!  If it does go thru, it could be a life changing deal.  I'm still in and plan on staying in.  I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose.  And yes, I'm still a believer.  I think at some point that the dinar will be worth a lot more than it is now.  It is just to their advantage to revalue at a much higher rate.  As to how they do that, who knows??  Soooo, I will just wait for my extended trip around the world until they get tired of killing each other over there in the name of (whoever) and revalue their dinar!!  Gary2 

• Upvote 1

This guy sounds like one of those experts that has all the answer. Like the experts that were suppose to be running the houseing market that didn't see the storm coming. Or like  hundreds of thousand of bankers and finance experts that were caught with there pants down when there field of expertise crashed down under their noses, the worse in history. The answer to thier problems was to have the blue coller workin man to bail their criminal sleeze bags out. This guy had to write something and the way he ended his little articual he had to include an insert from some person that had little to offer. Forbes is a good source for you to continue your 'best threads' to fine. I've been with this since 03' and Forbes has yet to publish anything favorable for the dinar. The dinar is a exotic currency which is pegged to the USD and is nothing but a speculation on a currency exchange. This's a wonderful fine for a newbie and you should take his advise and sell all your dinar as the worthless currency it truely is...have a Wonderful and Happy, Happy, Happy Sunday to you.....

• Upvote 2

I see nothing said here that adam hasn't already told us.

This isnt a sure thing never has been.

Risky at best

Im ok with that cause.

WHAT IF IT DOES   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!!

DOGGY NEEDS SOME NEW SOCKS BABY  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

It is a good article from Forbes. I think it will revalue in time. We just get overwhelmed by all the claims that never come true.

It would be nice if we could get a major event to be forecast, followed and then come to fruition. We could all do without the conference calls and rumor sites that just spin the same old information over and over again.

Many people have put themselves in financial distress because of this currency and the VND. It is just plain sad that we cannot get factual information.

I believe that there are people that do know when, where and how much the IQD will be worth in the future. This goes with the Vietnamese Dong as well.

Perhaps we have been hearing the current status of these currencies all along but refuse to listen hoping on a large return. I like to remain optimistic as well but I won't be buying anymore.

I have read many posts from negative Dinar Gurus over the past four years and so far... (Sorry to say) they have been closer to the truth than any of these gurus that are posting "it is done" over and over the past few months since the close of Chapter 7.

• Upvote 5

It is a good article from Forbes. I think it will revalue in time. We just get overwhelmed by all the claims that never come true.

It would be nice if we could get a major event to be forecast, followed and then come to fruition. We could all do without the conference calls and rumor sites that just spin the same old information over and over again.

Many people have put themselves in financial distress because of this currency and the VND. It is just plain sad that we cannot get factual information.

I believe that there are people that do know when, where and how much the IQD will be worth in the future. This goes with the Vietnamese Dong as well.

Perhaps we have been hearing the current status of these currencies all along but refuse to listen hoping on a large return. I like to remain optimistic as well but I won't be buying anymore.

I have read many posts from negative Dinar Gurus over the past four years and so far... (Sorry to say) they have been closer to the truth than any of these gurus that are posting "it is done" over and over the past few months since the close of Chapter 7.

I agree with you here my friend. So does Cosmo Z.

Maserati Truly 6 hours ago

Well all you have proven is that journalism no longer needs facts LOL. You are amazing. Just to post random tid bits of IRRELEVANT information with NO actual homework, studying or FACTS?? Ashamed of you tisk tisk tisk. Heres something for you to digest into comprehension and get straightened out and quit misleading people on: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) the DIRECTOR came out and has PUBLICLY STATED that there is a GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET that is going to happen, that the EXIT of Unconventional Monetary Policies (printing damn money out of thin air is going to end and everythings going to change for the SAVING of the worlds economies) WILL END and IS COMING soon. Do your job and report that!! Dare you to do that. Tell the world why and how 200 countries have been re-valued and are going into 3 currencies “baskets” and inside a month all of them will be changed/added on the FOREX and like the DIRECTOR herself said ” THE WORLD WILL BE GOING INTO UNCHARTED TERRITORY.” I like her statement at the end of G20 summit where she said it must be made CLEAR to the world exactly what is going to happen so as to minimize CHAOS and DISORDER. Why don’t you tell your readers about how the FEDERAL RESERVE isn’t actually federal at all. go on. WHy don’t you tell you the people the FACT that Bill Clinton isn’t even his real name. You probably don`t even know these things. You claim to be so smart why don’t you tell the people about how the US dollar in short order will NO longer be the world reserve currency, but the Chinese Yuan will be. Why don`t you do some actual effort and tell people about how Iraq has had the United Nations sactions lifted, is OUT of chapter 7 bankruptcy from Kuwait, has the worlds biggest banks set up and running ready for this re value of its curreny in IRAQ. Tell the world about how they have more oil then Kuwait, have the 2nd or 3rd largest natural gas deposit in the world, they have OVER 30 TONS of gold in their vault, have diamond, gold, silver, copper, sulfer, lime mines over there damn near untouched ready to be tapped into. Tell people about how they have actually worked out peace pacts with their neighbors, are working on a peace pact for BUSINESS with Saudi Arabia also. How china is investing 2 TRILLION dollars into Exxon Mobile for oil stakes in Iraq after the RV of their currency. Do something productive and factual NOT run your hot air mouth at what you don`t have a clue about. Forbes Magazine should be EMBARRASSED they published this and I damn hope you get fired. To call you a journalist is a disgusting statement. Clown. That is what you are. Clown with a damn pen.

Miserati kick ass comment

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The general population is so used to being fed by the "Silver Spoon'

To be able to think outside the box is not a convenient prospect-- doing so takes precious time-- time that would much rather be spent doing recreational things, as the Western Wolrd is driven by little woker bees that work far too many hours at a J.O.B. --just to get by.

So, it's easier to write about things that are readily verifiable without too much effort to verify sources. It's easily digestible to the worker bee mindset

Best not to write about anything too radical with unpopular mainstream views.  It gives the worker bees indigestion. It could also cause the writer to lose his job for writing something "not approved" by The Mainstream.

I'm sure even the Dinar pumpers have Dinar--but until then--- they need to make money too to live.

These people have no scruples--they are only looking out for number 1.

Ask yourself: if you could make a decent living with a minimal skill set required---even if it meant lying --- and there wasn't much else for a job prospect--would you?

It doesn't make it right, but for every Yin there is a Yang

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Thank you for bringing the post ! :salute:

We laughed & cheered when we read it !  :tiphat:

My Maserati does 185, I lost my license now I don't drive.

I have a limo, I ride in the back, I lock the doors in case I'm attacked. Life's been good.

Joe Walsh

WM13

***///

Now you have a place to put your Chicken-Hippies and take 'em for some fresh air!

But keep the windows down - the smell of too much teen spirit can make you insane & predatory !

:wave:  :lmao:

Well all you have proven is that journalism no longer needs facts LOL. You are amazing. Just to post random tid bits of IRRELEVANT information with NO actual homework, studying or FACTS?? Ashamed of you tisk tisk tisk. Heres something for you to digest into comprehension and get straightened out and quit misleading people on: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) the DIRECTOR came out and has PUBLICLY STATED that there is a GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET that is going to happen, that the EXIT of Unconventional Monetary Policies (printing damn money out of thin air is going to end and everythings going to change for the SAVING of the worlds economies) WILL END and IS COMING soon. Do your job and report that!! Dare you to do that. Tell the world why and how 200 countries have been re-valued and are going into 3 currencies “baskets” and inside a month all of them will be changed/added on the FOREX and like the DIRECTOR herself said ” THE WORLD WILL BE GOING INTO UNCHARTED TERRITORY.” I like her statement at the end of G20 summit where she said it must be made CLEAR to the world exactly what is going to happen so as to minimize CHAOS and DISORDER. Why don’t you tell your readers about how the FEDERAL RESERVE isn’t actually federal at all. go on. WHy don’t you tell you the people the FACT that Bill Clinton isn’t even his real name. You probably don`t even know these things. You claim to be so smart why don’t you tell the people about how the US dollar in short order will NO longer be the world reserve currency, but the Chinese Yuan will be. Why don`t you do some actual effort and tell people about how Iraq has had the United Nations sactions lifted, is OUT of chapter 7 bankruptcy from Kuwait, has the worlds biggest banks set up and running ready for this re value of its curreny in IRAQ. Tell the world about how they have more oil then Kuwait, have the 2nd or 3rd largest natural gas deposit in the world, they have OVER 30 TONS of gold in their vault, have diamond, gold, silver, copper, sulfer, lime mines over there damn near untouched ready to be tapped into. Tell people about how they have actually worked out peace pacts with their neighbors, are working on a peace pact for BUSINESS with Saudi Arabia also. How china is investing 2 TRILLION dollars into Exxon Mobile for oil stakes in Iraq after the RV of their currency. Do something productive and factual NOT run your hot air mouth at what you don`t have a clue about. Forbes Magazine should be EMBARRASSED they published this and I damn hope you get fired. To call you a journalist is a disgusting statement. Clown. That is what you are. Clown with a damn pen.

200 countries have revalued?  LOL!!!  There aren't even 200 countries in the world.  Depending on whose figures you use there are between 193 and 196 and only 182 of the have their own currency.  27 of those like Japan and Brazil have a free floating currency so those can't revalue.  That leaves 155 that are capable of revaluaing and I don't see any evidence that more than a few of them have in recent years.  They certainly won't all be on forex within a month.  I think this guy has been listening to Okie or TerryK. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Link please.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My dad had a NSU Prinz (German)  many years ago .. Deemed as one of  the ugliest cars ever. Competing with Ford Anglia and others

The French Citreon Deux Chevaux Gets My Vote -

It Comes Complete With A Piece Of Canvas For A Roof And An Insanely Anemic Rubberband Motor That Produces A Whopping 28 HP ! :o

citroen-2cv-425x258.jpg

:D    :D   :D

This Car Is So 'Fugly' It Even Beats The US Candidate - The AMC Pacer - Aka 'The Pregnant Roller Skate' ! :lol:

• Upvote 2