Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALABAMA FOOTBALL Question?

DiveDeepSix

I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO FOOTBALL SEASON. 
WELL, HERE'S A LITTLE RECAP OF LAST YEAR.........

Coincidence?  Just   wondering...........

Alabama beat Arkansas,
and Arkansas  fired their  coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee,
and Tennessee fired their  coach.

Alabama beat Auburn,
  and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.......

My question is How can we get the White House to have a football team?

:D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 6

Alabama beat Arkansas,

Alabama beat Tennessee,

Alabama beat Auburn,

HAHAHA! Dont we wish!!!

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 1

If you lived in a state where it makes no sense at all for anyone to want to live there, you would cheer for the Alabama Football team too!

Come on man, have a heart - ya gotta give them something to modivate them to wake up in the morning.

ROFL are we talking about Alabama or Nebraska,  "Hey look kids, theres something you don't see every day......................CORN!!!"  LOL  I was born there but took therapy and pills when I moved away, now I live in the icebox where my brain has become partially frozen and I've developed a nervous twitch..............hmmmmm!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  GO BIG RED!!!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

ROFL are we talking about Alabama or Nebraska,  "Hey look kids, theres something you don't see every day......................CORN!!!"  LOL  I was born there but took therapy and pills when I moved away, now I live in the icebox where my brain has become partially frozen and I've developed a nervous twitch..............hmmmmm!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  GO BIG RED!!!

You are correct about Nebraska....................................what do they have in Alabama except football?

• Upvote 1

You are correct about Nebraska....................................what do they have in Alabama except football?

Hmmm, now that you mention it...........................Ok, I got it, hotties in daisy dukes with the most amazing southern drawl, that can turn a man, well atleast this one, into an incoherent puddle of love, (kinda like tequila) ROFLMAO  I think a hot southern girl with a drawl could damn near get me to do about anything legal or otherwise, if she's wearing something camo and carrying a gun, well  then it's just game over, hook, line, and sinker, I'm owned!!!  :D  :P  :lol:  Funny thing is my wife's not even from the south, and I have every intention of keeping her outa there, Damn momma, whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!! LOL :lol:  :lol:  :D   Ok gang off to bed for me, to much beer, I think I'm going to go play with the box the kids came in!!  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Best beach in the world, mountains (well large hills), trees, Huntsville Space Center, Cahaba lilies (only place in the world they grow), lakes and rivers where fish abound, Best BBQ around, I could go on and on, ever been here RAT? kiss my grits.

WM13

i had to log in just to give you a +. I've been to Alabama twice now. The first time I was really young. This last time I thought Mobile Alabama was the greatest place on earth! After being on board the Carnival Triumph "camping" on the open sea for 5 days, I was more than thrilled when we docked in Alabama!

Alabama beat Arkansas,

Alabama beat Tennessee,

Alabama beat Auburn,

They can't DeepDive because they are leaderless at the quarterback position !!! 

WoodChopper

• Upvote 1

They can't DeepDive because they are leaderless at the quarterback position !!! 

WoodChopper

That's no doubt, and none of them could get along long enough to even field a team.  Actually this was a really bad idea LOL.  They would destroy the game of football.  Every player would get to play QB so no one gets their feelings hurt, they would never keep score so no one get's their feelings hurt, they would reduce it to flag football, God forbid you touched someone, that could lead to therapy and a lawsuit, and the game could only last one quarter because the unions would get involved and not want anyone getting overworked.    Yep bad idea!!  GO BIG RED!!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

That's no doubt, and none of them could get along long enough to even field a team.  Actually this was a really bad idea LOL.  They would destroy the game of football.  Every player would get to play QB so no one gets their feelings hurt, they would never keep score so no one get's their feelings hurt, they would reduce it to flag football, God forbid you touched someone, that could lead to therapy and a lawsuit, and the game could only last one quarter because the unions would get involved and not want anyone getting overworked.    Yep bad idea!!  GO BIG RED!!   :twothumbs:

Hope my Hawkeye's can give your guy's a game this year!

WoodChopper

• Upvote 1