Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker Has Reliable Sources Saying That The 2014 Budget Holds The Key !

DinarThug

Yeah,

Research................ Well, d-------------- dude I have done some research and I can still stand behind my statment. No truth to your post .

But you and K33p do make a nice couple! :bravo:

Quick certified guru checklist.....

1. Calls multiple RV dates- CHECK!

2. Is referred to as a guru by many others- CHECK!

3. Doesnt understand the difference between a redenomination and a revaluation- CHECK PLUS!!!!

Hmmm.....def a guru....could also be a pumper because of number 3.....but def a guru!  = )

And just so you know, me and darwin are already dating.....your late!  LOL.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Quick certified guru checklist.....

1. Calls multiple RV dates- CHECK!

2. Is referred to as a guru by many others- CHECK!

3. Doesnt understand the difference between a redenomination and a revaluation- CHECK PLUS!!!!

Hmmm.....def a guru....could also be a pumper because of number 3.....but def a guru!  = )

And just so you know, me and darwin are already dating.....your late!  LOL.....

4. Has his own dinar site  CHECK

5. Has a dealer ad running on his site.  CHECK

6. Has a donate button on his site. CHECK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well, they did calculate the budget for next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, at a rate much higher than .1166. Haven't done that before.

Economy and Investment parliamentary discussed with securities and financial control reasons for delay in the final accounts

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160221-economy-and-investment-parliamentary-discussed-with-securities-and-financial-control-reasons-for-delay-in-the-final-accounts/#ixzz2eD6gPFX0

You don't owe me any apology as we both answer to the same God. John 8:7 prohibits me from pointing fingers.

Only a few here know Stryker. I actually know him well as we text, talk or both on a daily basis. I also know some of his "sources" are people he has done business with long before he entered into this investment. I do not mistake his occasional enthusiasm for pumping as he analyzes the best he can...just like the rest of us.

LGD..I follow much of your writings. I respect your rapid willingness to humble yourself. May the Lord continue to bless you.   

Yup.

I agree with amhvl - Stryker doesn't know anything more than any of us.

It's funny how Stryker can have 'sources' and an 'opinion' but is labeled a guru but, Montana can have 'sources' and an 'opinion' linked with a disclaimer and he's the Pied Piper of Dinar land. DV is a great place for reasoned information but sometimes an unbecoming elitist attitude is evident... me no likey. :(

• Upvote 4

Yup.

It's funny how Stryker can have 'sources' and an 'opinion' but is labeled a guru but, Montana can have 'sources' and an 'opinion' linked with a disclaimer and he's the Pied Piper of Dinar land. DV is a great place for reasoned information but sometimes an unbecoming elitist attitude is evident... me no likey. :(

Well for me I have more respect for adam because he at least can admit and has admitted the differences and knows we dont want them to delete the zeros......he doesnt pump it as the revaluation that we are all hoping for.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

4. Has his own dinar site  CHECK

5. Has a dealer ad running on his site.  CHECK

6. Has a donate button on his site. CHECK

and that is different than this site??????......................

4. Has his own dinar site  CHECK.............same here CHECK CHECK

5. Has a dealer ad running on his site.  CHECK.............same here CHECK CHECK...here not just one but TWO!!

6. Has a donate button on his site. CHECK.........VIP DONATION TO ??????    CHECK CHECK..........OSI DONATION ??????..........CHECK CHECK CHECK!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Gama

and that is different than this site??????......................

4. Has his own dinar site  CHECK.............same here CHECK CHECK

5. Has a dealer ad running on his site.  CHECK.............same here CHECK CHECK...here not just one but TWO!!

6. Has a donate button on his site. CHECK.........VIP DONATION TO ??????    CHECK CHECK..........OSI DONATION ??????..........CHECK CHECK CHECK!!

Gama,

Its their snake pit!

Nothing good or informative to say just NEGATIVITY !

If it is as they believe, and proclaim, than SHAME on them for wasting their time here!

Come on K33p put in your last word as you are so famous for.

Dont try to fing ANYTHING positive..... just gloom and doom this thing,    and......  " frame it as reality" ..... Your reality....

After all , arent your comments nothing but speculation JUST like everyone else.... Or are you the " Everybody who believes in the dinar RV just stupid sheeple who deserve to be the slottered / GURU " 

I will ask what is your true purpose here???

I get the point of RV / VS / LOP and I dont need to have it explained to me. Or saved!

So dont give me that weak anemic response that your just waiting around in case they do the " Impossible "  and just happen to RV.

And as for that DR. person...shouldnt you be in the ER saving someone...anyone????

Dr.... I am sure of that.........

Hay...... GO RV!!!

• Upvote 3