Photo
- - - - -

Stryker Has Reliable Sources Saying That The 2014 Budget Holds The Key !

I HOPE ITS NOT A COMBO LOCK !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#1 DinarThug

DinarThug

CNN - The Clown News Network

• Members
  • 7,860 posts
  • LocationScottsdale, Az.

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

CNN. Broadcasting While Drinking With Reliable Sources - Jack Daniels + Harvey Wallbanger !

9-2-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker   I am being told by some real reliable sources that the 2014 Budget holds the key to currency reform and why there is an historic move of urgency to get it passed. With the National & Kurdistan Alliances in full agreement of the implementation of all 7 points that were agreed to in April the next progression is to pass the 2014 Budget.  We are right on the edge of Currency Reform my friends, IMO.

#2 Texas1

Texas1

• Members
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

He had me up until the IMO.........

Now just land the damn plane Ted Striker and forget abour Elaine

#3 DinarThug

DinarThug

CNN - The Clown News Network

• Members
  • 7,860 posts
  • LocationScottsdale, Az.

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

I Think Ted Striker May Have A Drinking Problem ! :o

69486.gif

:D      :D     :D

#4 sketch8803

sketch8803

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

i doubt the "real and reliable" part

#5 Dinar Buddy

Dinar Buddy

DINAR BUDDY

• Members
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

BULL BULL BULL Crap... can't be trusted.

The word INTEL means buy more IQD, and I will tell you some more lies.

#6 rightsonword

rightsonword

• Members
  • 1,237 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Every guru has their "sources" or "boots on the ground" , , ,

. . . and they are always wrong.

#7 sandfly

sandfly

• Members
  • 17,587 posts
  • Locationafghanistan

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

YEP

#8 mad asafrog

mad asafrog

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

Had me up to the point it said reliable sources

#9 Firebird

Firebird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

So in all the cynacism - when is it we start believing in something ?   There has to be some shred of something coming forth that is truth ... everyone seems to have their idea of what will make this money flip over to a higher value - what is YOUR contribution of knowledge of when this will RV if this persons comment isnt believable to you? 

#10 robo5288

robo5288

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

BULL BULL BULL Crap... can't be trusted.

The word INTEL means buy more IQD, and I will tell you some more lies.
[/Agree 100% - Nothing more than B.S.quote]

#11 Boozer

Boozer

• Platinum VIP
  • 2,163 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

Holds the Key to what the Out House. I know  SOON in the coming Days

#12 PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

• Platinum VIP
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

I can't hold-on that long...I'd fall off the wagon....hehehe-----------------GO RV

#13 Nelg

Nelg

VIP

• Members
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

MBE - Male Bovine Excrement. 

#14 sxsess

sxsess

• Members
  • 1,991 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

So in all the cynacism - when is it we start believing in something ?   There has to be some shred of something coming forth that is truth ... everyone seems to have their idea of what will make this money flip over to a higher value - what is YOUR contribution of knowledge of when this will RV if this persons comment isnt believable to you?

Yes good post! People need to grow up and realize this is a speculative venture. Stryker works his a$$ off to attempt to bring the truth.

#15 MarthaB

MarthaB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

There is no similarity between Ted Striker and Stryker.  Stryker makes every effort to search out the truth...Ted Striker??????

#16 millionaire in training

millionaire in training

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

So when is the 2014 budget supposed to be passed?   This year?   Or next year?  

#17 Happy Man

Happy Man

• Platinum VIP
  • 358 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

So in all the cynacism - when is it we start believing in something ?  

When the info comes from a know Guru.....? never.

#18 keepmwlknfny

keepmwlknfny

"IQDH8TR" supposedly....lol

• Lopster
  • 8,649 posts
  • LocationIts up in the air!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

CNN. Broadcasting While Drinking With Reliable Sources - Jack Daniels + Harvey Wallbanger !

9-2-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker   I am being told by some real reliable sources that the 2014 Budget holds the key to currency reform and why there is an historic move of urgency to get it passed. With the National & Kurdistan Alliances in full agreement of the implementation of all 7 points that were agreed to in April the next progression is to pass the 2014 Budget.  We are right on the edge of Currency Reform my friends, IMO.

LOL......your reliable sources you are referring to are the news articles coming out of Iraq talking about this very thing!  Good job Stryker...you can read!!!  Im so proud of you!!

Ladies and gents, there have been articles from the CBI talking about the "reform" or "deleting the zeros" needing to be part of the 2014 budget. This is a process that has to be included in a budget because of the money needed to be allocated to the plan. 

BUT.....this is not what we want to happen. So if your wondering why people bash mr ted stryker lol....its because he (just like all the other gurus) still dont understand things that we want to happen vs what we dont want to happen!!! So go ahead and pump that reform stryker.....you are just solidifying your position as an everyday guru!!  

LOL......your reliable sources you are referring to are the news articles coming out of Iraq talking about this very thing!  Good job Stryker...you can read!!!  Im so proud of you!!

Ladies and gents, there have been articles from the CBI talking about the "reform" or "deleting the zeros" needing to be part of the 2014 budget. This is a process that has to be included in a budget because of the money needed to be allocated to the plan. 

BUT.....this is not what we want to happen. So if your wondering why people bash mr ted stryker lol....its because he (just like all the other gurus) still dont understand things that we want to happen vs what we dont want to happen!!! So go ahead and pump that reform stryker.....you are just solidifying your position as an everyday guru!!  

Thanks Thug for the entertainment!!

#19 capt.cliff

capt.cliff

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

The 2010,11,12,13 budgets were supposed to hold the keys--I think they all are keyless-LOL!

#20 ladyGrace'sDaddy

ladyGrace'sDaddy

Father, thy will be done

• Platinum VIP
  • 5,862 posts
  • Locationsmack in the middle of it all

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Thanks Thug for the entertainment!!

ROTFLMAO! Two yrs ago this guy didn't even know what dinar was, now he's got, RELIABLE SOURCES.  :lol:  :lol:

SUDDENLY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy