Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SURVEY: Should America Strike Syria?

Wayfarer

Should America Strike Syria?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should America Strike Syria?

• Yes
    • No
    • Riding the Fence

We have no business in Syria, period.  It is a lose lose situation for us. If we will just leave them alone, they will kill each other into exhaustion and then, after they get their heads out of their arses will make permanent peace with each other.

Gee guys...last time I checked anyone can be of any religion in America - it's in the Constitution.

Isn't that true?

So why do we have to get rid of him as Pres. because of his religion? That would be illegal.

(HINT: Not all Muslims are terrorists...just like not all Christians are idiots....)

LAME55,

never said to get rid of him "Because he is a muslim", that is your own twist. He never was an eligible citizen, that and because of all his doings and agenda is the reason, being a muslim is his identity.

with that said...........this is a Christian Nation..........whether you like it or not.

***///

LET  ALLAH  SORT  IT  OUT .

This is all about destroying America and positioning Muslim brotherhood against Israel, everything Obama has done relates to one or the other, or both.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I say NO, we should stay out of it. 

My concern is, triggering the maniac, lunatic cells within our soil. We all know they are here, their waiting for the right moment to cut lose on American soil.   It may not take a Syria crisis to trigger disasters on our homeland.  Sept. 11th is coming up.  Let's see what happens.

Huge difference between Africa and Syria, Africa doesn't have access to chemical weapons. The way things are going Syria will be giving chemical weapons to the terrorist who will then drop them in your neighborhood.

***///

ARMONDTOTH:

The terrorists ALREADY have them.

And the atrocities in Africa, chemically induced or not, are as horrific and deadly.

DEAD IS DEAD.  SUFFERING IS SUFFERING. EVIL IS EVIL.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

This is all about destroying America and positioning Muslim brotherhood against Israel, everything Obama has done relates to one or the other, or both.

***///

Agreed.  Absolutely. You're 100% correct. 

his agenda is NOT Pro USofA, that's obvious. he is pro radical islam all the way.

he is dark and evil and it comes from vindictiveness and an arrogant sense of

entitlement - he wants to be remembered as the savior of islam against "the infidels".

The Islamic factions……the Sunni’s and Shite's have been at odds for a long, long time. The differences they have helped to keep Iraq in turmoil. Throw in the Kurds, and many believe in time Iraq will split into a 3 state country, or perhaps even into 3 individual countries.

As for Syria?... what a mess.

For the United States, there really is no good outcome in Syria.

If we attack and Assad stays in power, that is a bad outcome for the United States.

If we help overthrow the Assad regime, the rebels take control. But they would be even worse than Assad. They have pledged loyalty to al-Qaeda, and they are rabidly anti-American, rabidly anti-Israel and rabidly anti-western.

So why would we ever consider getting involved? Because Obama drew a line in the sand????

This war would not be good for Israel either....

Excellent insights. Also quite sobering. I believe what you described is almost the exact scenario outlined in our military's War College. It points to a far greater reality staring not only America but the entire world in the face, which is the inevitability of a global war sooner or later. And this is exactly what the Islamists have been striving for, in order to fulfill their delusional interpretations of Qur'anic prophecies.

In other words, this is not about Obama, Bush, the Illuminati or any political parties or ideologies. Instead, its about the convergence of historical forces that have been largely unattended by all world leaders. No country will survive this unscathed. That's why the War College until recently openly taught the bombing of every predominately Muslim city and region of the world with the onset of WW III.  I'll try to find this surprising article; maybe some of you have read it. 

Briefly, Americans must take our heads out of the sand. This is a global issue that is presently confined to the Middle East. 

Armageddon anyone?

I forgot to mention further opinions.

If the citizens of any country are polled with the question, Should your country go to war, the majority answer would naturally be "NO". Just like here in this poll. So this is the type of question that's only appropriate for the governments of the world. They are the only ones who SHOULD have a global perspective. They also have the irrefutable responsibility to make the hard decisions, no matter how unpopular. This president is aware of this, which is why he is now appealing to the world's government leaders to be faithful to global conventions signed by their country.

The West and every other country that believes in democracy must finally take a stand against religious, murderous insanity, regardless of the consequences. He's not asking world leaders how many more people must die; presently he's confining the atrocities to the usage of CW. Because, he's also quite aware that broadening his words to cover the religious insanity of the entire Middle East would be drawing a hard line in the sands of time. He would ignite WW III.

Who ever said the End Times would be pleasant? Talk about being between a rock and a hard place...

Edited by Wayfarer
  • Upvote 1

That's bull. His agenda is not pro radical Islam it's pro Rockefeller and Rotschild just like his predecessors.

***///

We heard it from his own mouth when he was speaking to the radical muslim brotherhood.

he even went so far as to state that he would punish US for being against them.

is he also doing the bidding of his PTB handlers...? yes.

but you cannot deny his allegiance to radical islam.

he has them in OUR White House often and takes advice from them - ISLA, CARE, you name them, he supports them. 

he appoints "Czars" and "Advisors" who are pro radical islam...

and gives them YOUR tax dollars and

is opening the doors for sharia law to trump our law here in our own Country.

nothing you say here can deny his affiliation.

WISE UP.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Definitely stay out of it. Let the Arab Nation deal with it. It is a terrible humanitarian issue. I do not believe it is a military issue. Aasaad need to be taken down so that he knows there will be consequences, however, I don't think the US should be involved.

I was listening to the news yesterday and was about infuriated with the interviews both in the refugee camps and here in the US with Syrian nationals. All of them said, we are doomed if Obama doesn't send the military. WHY? Can no other nation assist them? What about Saudi Arabia and the other countries that are denouncing Syria's regime?

I also do NOT think it's a good thing for Aasaad to be taken out of power....I think the alternative is even worse. For the US and for Syrian citizens.

After listening to many interviews and analyzing much of what is happening over there....do I believe the intelligence that shows the military used the chemical bombs? Not particularly. I lean towards believing the rebels were responsible and have made it look like the military. They are the ones with the most to gain. They have been losing ground in their fight. Why would the military need to use the chemical weapons to gain more control? They were regaining lost ground already.

And Yes, Obama shows his weakness in this matter. You don't put out a line and say "cross this and find out what happens"....well, I guess nothing! I do think the rebels used that to their advantage...or to what they hoped was their advantage.But with no US military coming to their rescue, they are now very angry that their own died (even at their own hand for their cause) for nothing.

***///

We heard it from his own mouth when he was speaking to the radical muslim brotherhood.

he even went so far as to state that he would punish US for being against them.

is he also doing the bidding of his PTB handlers...? yes.

but you cannot deny his allegiance to radical islam.

he has them in OUR White House often and takes advice from them - ISLA, CARE, you name them, he supports them. 

he appoints "Czars" and "Advisors" who are pro radical islam...

and gives them YOUR tax dollars and

is opening the doors for sharia law to trump our law here in our own Country.

WISE UP.

QUESTION: Aren't you also condemning him for the mere act of association?

If so, all of us are guilty in one form or another of associating with people of 'questionable' views in our lives.  So, are you adamantly asserting that one has to be politically or religiously aligned with and ideologically loyal to every person one associates with? If so, that is utter nonsense. That kind of assertion is beneath you. At least IMHO.

Your assertions made me think about something else. As far as having Islamic experts in the White House, this seems to be another 'damned if you do; damned if you don't, issue.

C'mon!   It would be remiss of any president or administration to not have 'insiders'' more comprehensive points of view and advice on significant matters. Especially if a president is trying a middle road to peace. Otherwise, he (or she) would certainly be condemned for the crime of omission, neglect, or willful ignorance. And those contrasting perspectives can only be heard on a consistent basis by placing them on the payroll. 

Strange. Except for political opposition, no one complains about this. Perhaps they know that all these kinds of things are necessary for exploring every avenue to a more peaceful world.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WISE UP.

You sure about that???

I knew since feb 2008 that Obama was a Rockefeller puppet via Zbigniew Brzezinski (former national security advisor under pres Carter and right hand man of David Rockefeller).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread336047/pg1

His administration takes their orders from the Council of Foreign Relations (co-founded by David Rockefeller).

He has strong connections to Henry Kissinger (former national security advisor under pres Carter,

Brzezinski's bff and colleague under David Rockefeller):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/4530042/Cold-warrior-Henry-Kissinger-woos-Russia-for-Barack-Obama.html

And one of his former National Security Advisors admitted to taking orders from Henry Kissinger on the CFR website:

http://www.cfr.org/world/remarks-national-security-adviser-jones-45th-munich-conference-security-policy/p18515

Henry Kissinger was also advising the Bush administration:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/29/AR2006092900380.html

I can't find the link for it as yet, but Obama got his first job via non other that Henry Kissinger. Still think he's affiliated with Muslims??

• Upvote 1

In the Bible great leaders & their people would pray that their enemies would turn on each other & then they avoided war. These have turned on each other so let it be!

It grieves me that innocent people & especially children have been gased. IMHO, all Christians should pray that God intervene. HE calls himself "Lord of Hosts" more than any other name . . . the mighty man of war! So, let's ask HIM to rise up & war for these men's souls & that HIS justice come. Bless The Lord!

• Upvote 1

Results from another poll...Do you believe that the U.S. should strike Syria militarily for using chemical weapons?
Yes
39,327(16%)

No
192,184(83%)

Should President Obama get Congressional approval before authorizing any strike?
Yes, he needs Congressional approval
204,432(88%)

No, he does not
26,892(11%)

• Upvote 1

Bandit795,

You are correct, but it's even bigger than that, here's an interesting article, of who the Muslims are, how they started, what the agenda is, etc.

The New World Order goes really deep, down many rabbit holes.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159812-the-prophet-muhammad/

WM13

Yes, it is interesting reading. But anyone knowledgeable about both the Catholic Church and Islam's origins will know that it is not factual. It's pure fantasy. Even the historical flow of both disproves what this former 'priest' contends. For example, one of the latter popes during the Crusades asserted (I paraphrase) Whoever wins this war over Jerusalem (Christians vs Muslims) will prove who's god is real. Well.....the Muslims won. Go figure.

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: ...... <_< ... oh, yuh - hysterical.

really dude.  you still dragging' THAT dead horse around...? 

the 'blame bush' train left the station YEARS ago.  Get over it.

P.S. here's an up-date for ya.... those two are from the same tool box as the tool we have now.

My notes indicate that tool box would be "Pure evil". Nuff said!   :twocents:

Whoa, Dog - you woke up on this one. Excellent. We don't need to expand the empire into Syria.

Anyone want to send their own kids in there? And for what? So they can build a pipeline thru there and call it a client sate?

Gee guys...last time I checked anyone can be of any religion in America - it's in the Constitution.

Isn't that true?

So why do we have to get rid of him as Pres. because of his religion? That would be illegal.

(HINT: Not all Muslims are terrorists...just like not all Christians are idiots....)

:lol:  :D +1

Huge difference between Africa and Syria, Africa doesn't have access to chemical weapons. The way things are going Syria will be giving chemical weapons to the terrorist who will then drop them in your neighborhood.

***///

ARMONDTOTH:

The terrorists ALREADY have them.

And the atrocities in Africa, chemically induced or not, are as horrific and deadly.

DEAD IS DEAD.  SUFFERING IS SUFFERING. EVIL IS EVIL.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

+1

• Upvote 1