Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

nasdaq down

jordan1

For you newbies please do not buy into the nasdaq being down had anything to do with the rv.. The gurus always try to tie every little coincidental thing in the world to the rv in order to pump dinar sales..... Mark my words from very reliable source that was laughing about the gurus feable efforts to convince everyone that this was some sort of system test this is plainly not true just more lies and guru b.s.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

A friend of my uncle's, cousins banker, on my Mother's brothers side, stubbed his toe & by mistake screamed, "RV" instead of, "OH NO my f***ing toe. That has to mean something is gonna happen as soon as his toenail falls off. Can't give date yet but should be soon. Maybe as soon as September 1st. Can I now be seen as a guru?

A friend of my uncle's, cousins banker, on my Mother's brothers side, stubbed his toe & by mistake screamed, "RV" instead of, "OH NO my f***ing toe. That has to mean something is gonna happen as soon as his toenail falls off. Can't give date yet but should be soon. Maybe as soon as September 1st. Can I now be seen as a guru?

link?

Yeah ScooterScum, next to crapping snowballs thats my fondest wish... to be a guru. :nooo:

link?

LOL!!!! No link, no trust.... You crack me up. :bravo:

For you newbies please do not buy into the nasdaq being down had anything to do with the rv.. The gurus always try to tie every little coincidental thing in the world to the rv in order to pump dinar sales..... Mark my words from very reliable source that was laughing about the gurus feable efforts to convince everyone that this was some sort of system test this is plainly not true just more lies and guru b.s.

I think I saw where Frank26 was asking his (family) to keep NYSE in prayer..Wow!!!! What an overreaction to a glitch.

Edited by dodah

I am flabberghasted!

You mean you guys don't BELIEVE Okie and Eagle1? You don't BUY Jester's "gospel"?

You believe they LIE??? INTENTIONALLY??

SURELY not!!! After all. . .they POSTED it on the Internet, so it MUST be true. . .RIGHT??

I believe FINALLY the dinarians here at DV and watching are now reading all these BULLSHOOTERS with jaundiced eyes - FINALLY!

If the trades had not closed down. . .they would have been forced to resort again to "SUN SPOTS" as the reason, like they did two years ago when after their LOUD proclamations THEN that it had RV'd and it proved (as it did THIS time, as well) that they simply had LIED to "pump" more "last-minute" dinar sales.

But the "freeze" of the trade computers is such a SWEETER fabrication than just the old explanation of "SUN SPOTS."

So. . .RANT ON Eagle 1. . .RAVE like a MANIAC, Mountaingoat- - -NOBODY BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE!

With "Scum in your name??  Sure.  Scummy Guru

If the trades had not closed down. . .they would have been forced to resort again to "SUN SPOTS" as the reason, like they did two years ago when after their LOUD proclamations THEN that it had RV'd and it proved (as it did THIS time, as well) that they simply had LIED to "pump" more "last-minute" dinar sales.

But the "freeze" of the trade computers is such a SWEETER fabrication than just the old explanation of "SUN SPOTS."

But wait! It is not sun spots but the sun's magnetic poles flipping sending huge flares off the sun that are supposed to be a danger to our satelites hmmm, very interestink!

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/the-suns-magnetic-field-is-about-to-flip/

:D