Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8-22-13 Mnt.Goat Update - Thurs. PM Parts 1 & 2

8-22-13 Mnt.Goat Update from TNT Forum - Thurs. PM Part 1 

Hi Everyone,

Today the weather is not so very nice here in southern Bavaria. We have some rain and it is cool. I can begin to see some color change already in the leaves in the mountains. Fall is very near and I can feel it.

Big changes are about to happen. I can feel it in the wind.

I am afraid this post may be a bit longer than usual so I hope you don't fall asleep..lol... But I felt that at this point in time when most are getting discouraged I needed to again point out some history lessons to you.

After all the future is full of the past!  I hope this helps.

I know that in the past Iraq has had several revaluations in the month of September so this seems to be an excellent month for them for this purpose. But I also have to tell you I know for a fact that the USA has been trying desperately to get this revaluation done and out to the public for exchange as quickly as they can. 

There are many reasons for this and its called Global Reset. 

But why is this so important and why now?  Remember no global reset without this revaluation of the Iraq dinar. This currency is the base currency for the rest. It is all linked together.
Any other currencies such as VND, IDR, WON etc,, will be rebalanced in relation to the rest of the currencies too but are just nornal revaluations (even though some might go a bit higher than normal). 

You can take these into any bank any time and exchange as you would any currency left over from you european vacation or foreign trips. 

Did you hear me...no rush, no 30 day time periodDo not put these funds from exchange in the same accounts used for Iraq dinar exchange funds. Keep them all separate. It is important.

So why is this revaluation so important?
What does being a base currency mean exactly? 

First let me address why the IQD revaluation is important

You have to know some facts in order to understand what is happening here now. Going back to 2010. When Iraq announced it finally formed its government (the term GOI) we as investors began celebrating too because we thought the RV was very close at hand. 

This was a benchmark we knew would bring us our cash. But what happened? Why did it not RV in 2010?

It did not RV is 2010 for a couple main reasons:

1) Maliki decided he was not going to play along and be part of the process, instead he decided to take on dictatorship attitude. He refused to carry out agreements made that would share his power and actually complete the government. Instead of having an actuall completed gov't he seated over 3,000 positions at proxy positions.

These were not appointments, elected officials that were reviewed and approved by the parliament, which makes them legal. So instead he basically stacked the deck in his political favor so he had allies all around him to support him, gain strength and do his dirty work for his future dictatorship plans. Yes he had some plans for Iraq but not what everyone thought....

2) In 2008 the USA experienced the economic impact of the mortgage crisis. Bad securities (backed by bad mortgage contracts) sold by the federal reserve to back our national debt. It took until 2010 to come up with some scheme and a way to try to resolve this crisis. 

All kinds of money was dumped into the banks to keep the liquidity and from them going insolvent (broke). This seemed to be a temporary solution since the money flowed out as soon as it was loaned to them. 

We all heard about this on the news. So where did all this money go? This did not work so a new plan was needed. This was now a global financial issue not isolated to the US banks.

3) new banking laws and structures were necessary in Iraq so they could operate with the international community in the future and this would take time to put into place.

4) There was also the issue about sanctions being lifted as a requirement for an RV and the question is still uncertain for many.  Would and could Iraq have RV's without getting out of Chapter 7 sanctions?  Coupled with the Maliki game playing at the time it was very doubtful. Negotiations also with Kuwait were ongoing and not yet settled. No way!

So in reality in 2010 there never was going to be an RV, there was no plan for it and it was just a lot of hype and misunderstanding on the part of the "intel providers" at the time. This too is when many of the intel providers began their conferance calls and continue to this day. But most importantly this is when many of you first invested.

So the plan to solve this now global economic problem was to seed large sums of Iraq dinar in the 3 zero notes of provisional currency in any bank that needed funds to meet the new liquidity requirements of the banking laws.

The problems with this strategy were: 

a) this Iraq currency was almost now worthless - so how could it help?  
B) if you are having liquidlity issues now due to the economic collapse -  how do you pay for the dinar to be used as seed?

As evidenced in many mainsteam news articles and financial news media we saw over the next 2 years 2011 - 2012 large sums of money (in the billions) being transferred around to different developed countries throughout the world. The USA too seeded much of the Iraq dinar especially in its reserve currency stockpiles. 

But the USA did not seed much in its banks like the other countries and there was a reason for that. Instead in the USA the banks expected to take in large sums of the dinar from depositors and convert to actual banks deposits on their balance sheets. This is actually better than having dinar reserves for liquidity. 

So who is going to exchange all this dinar to dollars and deposit it in the banks or in investments?  It is you and me that is who. 

We will make these seeds grow! So you see why this revaluaton and the dinar is so important for the USA. 

Now lets look at the other countries too. So what happens to them when the dinar revalues? They too benefit since all their bank reserves get a huge boost in value overnight and thus bring them into liguidity requirements. 

They are now just on standby. The world awaits this IQD revaluation. Suddenly they (the IMF) will literally create all this wealth out of nothing..and I mean nothing. But the important part to remember is it is not really out of nothing since the new world order global Basel II laws say all currency now has to be asset backed. 

So the confidence level will be high that the currency values assigned actually have something tangible assets backing them.

Remember that paper currency is just an I.O.U. We forget this fact since we take it for granted and use it so freely each day. Do you know what an IOU is? An IOU (literally I-Owe-You) says that you owe me this amount of tangible asset ON DEMAND. 

You can create your own IOU simply by writing on a piece of paper what you promise to give the bearer of the paper in the future and sign it. A checking account check too is a personal IOU. Some people do it in poker games to back their chips..lol... It is illegal not to make good on an IOU. 

The government prints formal money for this purpose. It keeps commerce going and gives the general public a means to do the daily transactions with others instead of lugging around tangible assets all day long. 

Printed money makes it easy. It is getting now even easier since we are going to eletronic banking where actual paper currency is not  used anymore. This is tricky and opens itself up to a another whole set of fraudulant and bad practices. 

This I believe will be the ultimate failure in the banking systems in the future if not tightly controlled. Remember what they are doing in this global reset is a huge bandaid and is not the final solution. 

They hope it will lead to stability and with that confidence will build once again and money will flow like before. It will take time but business will never be as usual since banking rules have changed.

Oh wait a second....didn't the USA have banking rules and regulations in place as a result of the great depression. What happened to all this regulation? 

Yes the USA did but many of the laws have since been watered down and/or appealed for the benefit of the very wealthy. We have seen this through the many administrations over the years. 

Is this all croocked? Yes it is and this too is part of the problem.

Funny how everyone ranks on Obama for trying to turn the clock back. Not that I am or am not an Obama supporter. There must be a reason why so many high ranking Republicans do not want to go along with his policies. 

The global community (the operative word is global)  however did not have such stringent laws and rules in place. With globalization (you should be familiar with this term by now) money must now flow freely across borders. 

The whole financial climate changed since the 1930's and it was time for a new set of major global reforms and banking laws. There was Basel one and this helped but now it was necessary for even more to tighten the rules with Basel two. The big question is -  will this be enough in the long term?  Read on...

Using the IQD as the base currency for Reval-

If you were in charge of coming up with one currency that could be used to gauge most developed nations  currencies values what would you use?  In the past it was the US dollar. It was stable and confidence was high that it was backed by something of value. After all was the USA not the riches country in the world? 

This in itself was part of the problem not the solution.  So they had to find something else for base currencies. Today they have many base currencies so the dependnecy on one nations economy does not bring the entire global structure to its knees. 

Personally I would use a currency that has real solid value and is easily backed by gold or another asset with very high liguidity (can turn to cash very quickly). The Iraq dinar was picked as one with its potential for large much needed quantities of oil (black gold) and other natural exploitation (gold, silver, boxite, phosporous, etc..
===========================================================
8-22-13 Mnt.Goat Update from TNT Forum - Thurs. PM Part  2

So it's Thursday - Where is the RV?

So you see nothing is coincidental. There is a plan. If you understand what I have said above you now know a bit of the plan. At least the part that directly impacts you.Only they are having issues not executing the plan to the final stages

The longer they wait (now not intentional) the more magnified the situation becomes.  Some say the technical issue(s) are just an excuse to delay this due to actions going on with security in Iraq? 

I do not believe this for one second since I know better. 

I know personally people who are involved in getting the technical issues fixed, so this is real and happening. I can assure you. 

When this is fixed we will get our RV. 

Unless something changes I don't see any more discussions about the rates.

What lurks behind the curtain? 
We are hearing more and more issues coming out about the Vatican in Rome. Why is this all of a sudden?  Why did pope Benedict all of sudden step down? Why did they put a Jesuit pope (pope Francis) in his place? And a Roman pope too (opps I meant to say an Italian pope). 

I won't even go into this in any detail but think about this - remember Rome is just not only the head of the Roman Catholic church. Why did Hitler in WWII hesitate to go into the Vatican? 

Remember too how the Roman Catholic Church was established and what governing power ruled the world when it was established?

What compromises and transfer of wealth was made at this time?

Then when control was turned over to the Roman Catholic church- how long did they rule the world? Where did all the great wealth of the Roman plunders go in it's downfall?

That is all I will say about this. Its can get really interesting really fast. There is more to this global reset that meets the eye....much more...

I know this is a very long post already but let me address one more issue that I hear on lots of the conference calls. I think it needs to be put to bed once and for all since there still seems to be lots of confusion. I hope this helps.

Federal Reseerve Notes (money) vs  US Treasury Notes (money)

Oh yes..you just knew this was coming...didn't you? So to begin to distinguish let me say first that there is a plan to convert the USA over from the federal reserve currency to the US treasury currency. 

This plan was schedulued to begin in the fall of October 2013 butt may be delayed to early 2014.

Why are they doing this?

They are doing this because the confidence of the public is very low for the federal reserve currency is backed by anything. They want to rebuild confidence and since all countries are going now to an asset backed currency the US currency must now also be renewed in confidence too and new paper currency printed to back the assets on the USA list. 

They also need to addt some new sucurity features too. They are also planning a new North American Alliance currency in the near future too that will replace the Canadian, US and Mexican currencies. Like the Euro they say it will create yet more ease of commerce between these nations. 

Like this concept the bigger plan for the middle eastern countries too is to have one common dinar. They would be moving much more aggressively on this plan now but Egypt and Syria and roadblocks that need to be overcome. Iran now is in a state that might consider any notion of a getting a higher value to their currency. 

So what really happens when a nation gives up it currency to join a common alliance? Does it lose it autonomy, its soverernty as a nation? Something to think about.

Germany did not want to join the EU but was essentially forced into it and almost pulled out a few times. Germany is a very wealthy country and is one of the base currencies for the Euro. As a base currency it is a donor nation and was picked to give many large donations to keep other EU nations a float until this global currency reset is kicked off. It hopes in the long run to receive much of these funds back.

The problem most dinaran callers seem to have is how will this be done as it relates to the Iraq dinar exchange. We have heard some bank stories. Let me say this - don't put the cart before the horse it will never work!  Don't panic either. Slow down and think about what I am now presenting here. Since this, I believe, is the root of the all the confusion.

First let me tell you that any wrinkled, torn or old faded currency now in cirulation is already turned back into the US treasury for replacement. They print the money today and replace it. How do they do this? There is a system already set up so that the your local banks take in this old money and return it to the federal reserve system for replacement. It is a simple trade - old for new. 

This is exactly how they intend to do the switch from the old federal reserve notes to the new US treasury notes as far as the consumer is conerned. It will be a gradual process like they always do to replace the old bills. 

Slowly they will introduce the different denominations into circulation. If you don't pay attention you would not even see any difference or know they were doing this.

Also remember banks don't typically have lots of cash at hand. If you ever need more than a couple thousand dollars in cash you should make a special request from your bank so they can order the money from one of the main branches of the Federal Reserve bank. 

They will have a stack of nice fresh, crisp bills waiting for you when you arrive. Be careful though in that anything over $10,000 gets tracked special by homeland security for money laundering and terrorism. 

They have done for years now and this is not anything new. This is for your protection. Take a few minutes now to poke around this web site and see how the federal reserve system now works. 

The new structure will not be much different. It will probably even have some of the same people employed. See if this makes any sense.
http://www.federalreserveeducation.org/about-the-fed/structure-and-functions/

So now the juicy part.

The US treasury has decided that part of the implementation of rolling out the conversion from the Federal Reserve to the US Treasury is going to happen when you exchange your dinar at the bank.

They will track all US dollars from proceeds from the Iraq dinar exchange in US treasury notes electronically only. You must be careful that these funds are also in a segregated account from the rest of any other money you have in the bank. 

VND or other currency exchanges are to be also in a separate account so its not mixed with IQD. If you don't do this you will be screwed from what is coming next. Next is the taxation on the funds. 

They will tax these funds differently than Federal Reserve funds since the value will be different (now asset backed). If you mix federal reserve with US Treasury you will be taxed as all Federal Reserve and you will be sorry since the tax would have been lessened knowing it was all US Treasury and from the Iraq dinar exchange.

I am not a tax person and we all wait for the final IRS tax rules to be published but I am hearing there will be a quick flat tax on the dinar proceeds and it will not be too
bad on us.

On the other hand currencies such at the VND, IDR, etc.. will be taxed as usual (whatever usual is?) But this is what I am hearing so just be careful.

What if you want some CASH from your dinar proceed account? 

Again I do not think you will get more than $10,000 dollars and that depends on the availabity of the cash at hand that day in the bank you attend. I would think they are making special orders from the Feds for more than usual cash on hand for this purpose. 

For security sake though, why would you want to take home $10,000 in cash?  I do not recommend more than a couple thousand at most, if any. 

You will receive the current Federal Reserve notes not the new US Treasury notes. These are not even ready for distribution as of yet.

I know you are now all confused but don't. Getting the current Federal Reserve notes now does not really matter. Its the electronic tracking that is important.

Talk about a future devaluation of the US dollar

First let me say there has been way too much hype and almost panic about this topic. I need to put your mind to rest and here are a couple items to help do that.
Do you know we have devaluations of the US dollar all the time?  

This expected devaluation will be bit larger than normal but the impact will be minimal since we will rebound quickly and the only real significance will be in the financial markets and your short term purchasing power.

It will not impact your bank account in any way unless you decide to withdraw and spend the money or invest it unwisely.

This is why the markets can be dangerous if you do not have total control over your investments. If you let the banks talk you into a brokerage account and hand over the buy/sell authority to them (cause they are the experts...oh boy! ) you are mistaken. When the devaluaton happens these investments may (and I mean might) take a huge hit too.

If you had the power to control the buy/sell you simply hang on to them until the wave passed. Remember you don't lose in these situations unless you bought high and think you have to sell short. This is called a panic. So hang on and wait for the value to rise again. But to do this YOU must have control not some high paid broker who could not care less about your money. All they want are commissions on their buy/sells for you.  

A few last notes.

I am not an investment advisor/seller or broker of any kind. I speak on this topic from my very own experience and stories shared with me.
Many of the buy/sell transactions today (in these investment money markets and portfolios) are intiated by automated computer system algorthms with thresholds.They are for suckers! Sorry for being so blunt. They are set up to make the managers of these investment contracts and companies very wealthy not you. 

Bet you didn't know this did you? These 401K plans are a typical example. There is so much overhead. Who do you think pays for it? You do!  So each time a buy/sell is done in your behave someone gets a commission and that's money out of your pocket.

Sure they give you deals today with "small" quarterly fees. Look at the fees you are paying. Are these small fees for what you are getting? You pay them whether they make money for you or not. There should be laws against this. This is a crime and part of the problem. This is the only  industry where you can get paid for losing someone elses money. Ironic is it not? Imagine that! 

This causes an erosion of your profits. A game they play. Just saying...so be careful in the timing and how you invest post-RV.

Best and safest approach to paying off your large notes, creditors and bills post-RV-
When you go into the bank to exchange your dinars have a list ready of all your major creditors you will want to pay off. 

I highly recommend (and I can't say this enough) to get debt free ASAP before you spend anymore of the money on anything else. So when you go into the bank and exchange, after the exchange is all done and you have your deposit slip in your hand, ask the person you are dealing with if you can have some bank checks or cashier checks for the following list of creditors. 

Have on the list the creditors name (name to make the check out to) and the amount needed on each check. 

Simply hand the list over to the person and let them give it to a teller to prepare the checks for you. 

If you have millions in your account they better not charge you for any of these checks. When you get home mail these checks out ASAP and you are debt free at last.....freedom at last....lol....then open the bottle of champagne and celebrate. 

The chains of debt are finally gone forever....this is when you celebrate not before going to the bank. You want a level head when dealing with the bank.

I also like Tony's view point on spending the money- 50% saved for future taxes, 25% to pay off bills and creditors and 25% to enjoy immediately. It all makes good sense. He is a wise man! 

Why are you asking for Bank or Cashier checks to pay off bills at the time of exchange? 

You are doing this procedure because in case for some reason your account is frozen by homelnd security. We should not expect this unless you are wiring out large sums but we are talking worst case here. Not to alarm you but this whole process has been weird.  

You will have these checks and at least you will have some immediate benefit from your investment until they free up your account. Also remember what happened a couple weeks ago. The rates went live on Thursday night EST and then they deactivated them.

Some people exchanged already but their accounts got frozen. Once they hand cashier checks over to you its out of the account and its your money. So this too can happen. This funky stuff just might happen to you. All just precautions to think about.

Well I think this post is long enough. I sincerely hope all this information is helpfull to everyone. So no more questions on the Federal Reserve to US treasury conversion..right... if you do have questions go back to this post and see if you can find your answer.

Peace and luv to ya all,
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 2

***///

Would still rather eat Goat than take financial advice from one, but, hey...

all information considered until proven otherwise, so drone on, goat !

Still insist she's posting from across the pond, eh.. even after being 'outed'...?

That's pretty ballsy for a mammal that eats garbage! <_<

• Upvote 2

I admit it. I was drinking this Kool-Aid in big gulps, that is, until I got to: "Also remember what happened a couple weeks ago. The rates went live on Thursday night EST and then they deactivated them. Some people exchanged already but their accounts got frozen."

How come only she and a few others know about "the rates going live"? That can't be true! Adam would have told us. This seriously 'dilutes' and devalues everything else in the rest of the article.

Durn. <_< 

Edited by Wayfarer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL...!  Just passin' on what's out there - good or bad.  We have the temperature of the various sources of rumors, intel, or news.  I'm still holding out for the basics - Implement the conditions of the Erbil Agreement.  However, we don't know what the plan really is, and won't know until it's all said and done, IMHO...! :tiphat: 

As I always say, "Eat the Meat & Spit Out the Bones...!" :cigar: RON

• Upvote 2

And why if she is in Bravaria would she refer to the US as we and us - or even be concerned about taxes???

I posted this on another post I couldn't edit -seems fitting to post here to see how people are anesthetized by these "gurus"

About TNT, recaps and Tony's federal indictment:I find it amazing as this is old news. I collected a bunch of links when I had been reading posts and they seem to me to be somewhat fabricated especially the comments.

Today a good friend of mine who I've known for years who is invested in the dinar is talking about how she really likes Jester because he's "straight talk" and never mentions dates. And the other person she loves is Okie. I started to tell her all the stuff I dug up and she's says "I don't really want to hear it - let me have my fantasy."

Her husband (at the time now divorced) is an avid follower of Tony. He refuses to hear anything that is out there and says stop sending me negativity- stop listening to the nagative people posting stuff as they are hired to keep us from knowing about it and to think it is a scam". And "I know what I'm talking about and the people who we are getting the information from are legitimate ." Very defensive and living on air as he has no mOney waiting for the RV - which will happen tomorrow btw - or least by end of the week. He has been riding the wave and stating this since May when he convinced me - convinced me - to buy because he loves Manny wants me to achieve my dreams and have the money that I need and that this is what he can give me and that's the smartest thing he has ever done

I mentioned this site and his response was that Adam is an a----hole. He is completely unapproachable on the subject of seeing anything but what he hears from TNT.

And it worries me because he's the one who got me into this whole thing. And when I started snooping around to different links and finding an unearthing all of the different scams related to these people and eventually brought me to this site. At least I send genuine responses from people I feel that the majority of info and responses here are real versus, a hired virtual assistant in Singapore, Bangladesh or where-ever manufacturing comments and posts.

I can only hope that I have not wasted my money on toilet paper and that we will actually see an increase in the speculative investment.

• Upvote 2

Taken from another Forum a few days ago.

I have been in this investment long enough to see gurus come and go such as Freeway Bill, Bella Grits, Jonny, etc... The reason I am writing this is to help OUR  ***** members. I am tired of lies and misrepresentations, these are daily lies and weekly RV and for what? Bigger egos? I don't have an answer for you, I know some will enjoy this post and others will hate me worse for it. I really don't care, I'm tired of these gurus.

This morning I was bored so I checked our latest guru in dinar worlds IP address, this guru was a member here for a long time and I will be happy to include some historical posts made here in good old *** This guru does NOT live in Germany, I have tracked their static *** IP addresses, this person lives and works in the Boston and Connecticut area, there are over 2 dozen IP addresses I tracked. I could go into more detail but this is not necessary. So now I will provide you some posts from this liar, they will start in chronological order with NO editing. It's amazing how this guru didn't have any sources last year and then OMG he/she had a butt load this year.

We demanded the same, but in his/her latest post you cannot question him/her:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158532-update-from-mntgoat-at-tnt-forum-early-tuesday-evening-08202013/page-2#ixzz2cjRh57cJ

• Upvote 1

***///

Good post, DINARIAN64 -- :twothumbs: -- thanks for the honesty.  :tiphat:

This guru does NOT live in Germany, have tracked their static *** IP addresses, this person lives and works in the Boston and Connecticut area, there are over 2 dozen IP addresses I tracked.

***/// 

We saw that -- Thanks, SILLYJILLY for exposing this fraud ! :tiphat:

Southern Bavaria is not too far from me...A 3-4 hr drive ( depends on the specific area).Love the city of Munich.

It's about 320 kms away from my city...Like 180 miles.

***///

Don't go there looking for the GOAT GURU, dear UMBE.... as stated in this thread,

she is on the N.East Coast of the U.S., not in Bavaria. 

So we'll pass on your services as GURU INTERPOL and send someone here locally to

round up this bleating con-ster ! :cowboy2:

And, BTW, she's not even a real Goat... she's all YAK, YAK, YAK... :lol:

SO... Bavaria may remain beautiful and unspoilt by this hot-air-breathing dragon lady!

Ciao, Bellissimo ! B)

• Upvote 1

***///

Don't go there looking for the GOAT GURU, dear UMBE.... as stated in this thread,

she is on the N.East Coast of the U.S., not in Bavaria. 

So we'll pass on your services as GURU INTERPOL and send someone here locally to

round up this bleating con-ster ! :cowboy2:

And, BTW, she's not even a real Goat... she's all YAK, YAK, YAK... :lol:

SO... Bavaria may remain beautiful and unspoilt by this hot-air-breathing dragon lady!

Ciao, Bellissimo ! B)

Yes, I read that , Sgt....... Too bad cos it would have been a good  occasion  for me to check nice places ( me and the boyz from the Famiglia).....Smile.

Thanks for the " Bellissimo"!   That's very kind of you and it's appreciated.

Edited by umbertino

Dinarian64 , Your friends sound like The kind of people that believe in Obama and his lies ... Sad .. <_<

possibly but I try not to bring polarized politics into my relationships. I know a lot of Obama fans who are great, and in many ways aligned with the more moderate republican and centrists...and are really disenchanted by some of the actions taken by his admin. However, I have seen insanity from folks on the far right that I would not consider myself even of the same species.

The good news is we live in the US

I often wonder if there is some weird behind the scene controlling mechanism that makes all presidents change their positions once in office. Or perhaps the lens becomes clearer and the reality check of this complex country comes into view in a way that it is obvious there are many conflicted issues that can not easily be resolved. I think running this country is beyond anyone's ability without faux pas. Especially when the government (Senate and House) refuse to pass laws that are obviously necessary and good for everyone just because it came from the left. They are not doing their job on either side if that is the case and wasting the salaries we pay them upward of 200K per year to not show up and do the work they are hired for. Actually makes me sick.

I am all about bi-partisanship. 

Perhaps this post will get me some negs from the die hards on this site, but what can I say...I think the state of things is sad and we ALL need to be accountable.   

• Upvote 2

Southern Bavaria is not too far from me...A 3-4 hr drive ( depends on the specific area).Love the city of Munich.

It's about 320 kms away from my city...Like 180 miles.

in Munschen stet ein hofbrau haus ein zwei droffa 

:woot:  :lol:

And why if she is in Bravaria would she refer to the US as we and us - or even be concerned about taxes???

I posted this on another post I couldn't edit -seems fitting to post here to see how people are anesthetized by these "gurus"

About TNT, recaps and Tony's federal indictment:I find it amazing as this is old news. I collected a bunch of links when I had been reading posts and they seem to me to be somewhat fabricated especially the comments.

Today a good friend of mine who I've known for years who is invested in the dinar is talking about how she really likes Jester because he's "straight talk" and never mentions dates. And the other person she loves is Okie. I started to tell her all the stuff I dug up and she's says "I don't really want to hear it - let me have my fantasy."

Her husband (at the time now divorced) is an avid follower of Tony. He refuses to hear anything that is out there and says stop sending me negativity- stop listening to the nagative people posting stuff as they are hired to keep us from knowing about it and to think it is a scam". And "I know what I'm talking about and the people who we are getting the information from are legitimate ." Very defensive and living on air as he has no mOney waiting for the RV - which will happen tomorrow btw - or least by end of the week. He has been riding the wave and stating this since May when he convinced me - convinced me - to buy because he loves Manny wants me to achieve my dreams and have the money that I need and that this is what he can give me and that's the smartest thing he has ever done

I mentioned this site and his response was that Adam is an a----hole. He is completely unapproachable on the subject of seeing anything but what he hears from TNT.

And it worries me because he's the one who got me into this whole thing. And when I started snooping around to different links and finding an unearthing all of the different scams related to these people and eventually brought me to this site. At least I send genuine responses from people I feel that the majority of info and responses here are real versus, a hired virtual assistant in Singapore, Bangladesh or where-ever manufacturing comments and posts.

I can only hope that I have not wasted my money on toilet paper and that we will actually see an increase in the speculative investment.

some folks only want their ears scratched...DV has always said STAY GROUNDED !!

8-22-13 Mnt.Goat Update from TNT Forum - Thurs. PM Part 1 

Hi Everyone,

Today the weather is not so very nice here in southern Bavaria. We have some rain and it is cool. I can begin to see some color change already in the leaves in the mountains. Fall is very near and I can feel it.

Big changes are about to happen. I can feel it in the wind.

I am afraid this post may be a bit longer than usual so I hope you don't fall asleep..lol... But I felt that at this point in time when most are getting discouraged I needed to again point out some history lessons to you.

After all the future is full of the past!  I hope this helps.

I know that in the past Iraq has had several revaluations in the month of September so this seems to be an excellent month for them for this purpose. But I also have to tell you I know for a fact that the USA has been trying desperately to get this revaluation done and out to the public for exchange as quickly as they can. 

There are many reasons for this and its called Global Reset. 

But why is this so important and why now?  Remember no global reset without this revaluation of the Iraq dinar. This currency is the base currency for the rest. It is all linked together.

Any other currencies such as VND, IDR, WON etc,, will be rebalanced in relation to the rest of the currencies too but are just nornal revaluations (even though some might go a bit higher than normal). 

You can take these into any bank any time and exchange as you would any currency left over from you european vacation or foreign trips. 

Did you hear me...no rush, no 30 day time periodDo not put these funds from exchange in the same accounts used for Iraq dinar exchange funds. Keep them all separate. It is important.

So why is this revaluation so important?

What does being a base currency mean exactly? 

First let me address why the IQD revaluation is important

You have to know some facts in order to understand what is happening here now. Going back to 2010. When Iraq announced it finally formed its government (the term GOI) we as investors began celebrating too because we thought the RV was very close at hand. 

This was a benchmark we knew would bring us our cash. But what happened? Why did it not RV in 2010?

It did not RV is 2010 for a couple main reasons:

1) Maliki decided he was not going to play along and be part of the process, instead he decided to take on dictatorship attitude. He refused to carry out agreements made that would share his power and actually complete the government. Instead of having an actuall completed gov't he seated over 3,000 positions at proxy positions.

These were not appointments, elected officials that were reviewed and approved by the parliament, which makes them legal. So instead he basically stacked the deck in his political favor so he had allies all around him to support him, gain strength and do his dirty work for his future dictatorship plans. Yes he had some plans for Iraq but not what everyone thought....

2) In 2008 the USA experienced the economic impact of the mortgage crisis. Bad securities (backed by bad mortgage contracts) sold by the federal reserve to back our national debt. It took until 2010 to come up with some scheme and a way to try to resolve this crisis. 

All kinds of money was dumped into the banks to keep the liquidity and from them going insolvent (broke). This seemed to be a temporary solution since the money flowed out as soon as it was loaned to them. 

We all heard about this on the news. So where did all this money go? This did not work so a new plan was needed. This was now a global financial issue not isolated to the US banks.

3) new banking laws and structures were necessary in Iraq so they could operate with the international community in the future and this would take time to put into place.

4) There was also the issue about sanctions being lifted as a requirement for an RV and the question is still uncertain for many.  Would and could Iraq have RV's without getting out of Chapter 7 sanctions?  Coupled with the Maliki game playing at the time it was very doubtful. Negotiations also with Kuwait were ongoing and not yet settled. No way!

So in reality in 2010 there never was going to be an RV, there was no plan for it and it was just a lot of hype and misunderstanding on the part of the "intel providers" at the time. This too is when many of the intel providers began their conferance calls and continue to this day. But most importantly this is when many of you first invested.

So the plan to solve this now global economic problem was to seed large sums of Iraq dinar in the 3 zero notes of provisional currency in any bank that needed funds to meet the new liquidity requirements of the banking laws.

The problems with this strategy were: 

a) this Iraq currency was almost now worthless - so how could it help?  

B) if you are having liquidlity issues now due to the economic collapse -  how do you pay for the dinar to be used as seed?

As evidenced in many mainsteam news articles and financial news media we saw over the next 2 years 2011 - 2012 large sums of money (in the billions) being transferred around to different developed countries throughout the world. The USA too seeded much of the Iraq dinar especially in its reserve currency stockpiles. 

But the USA did not seed much in its banks like the other countries and there was a reason for that. Instead in the USA the banks expected to take in large sums of the dinar from depositors and convert to actual banks deposits on their balance sheets. This is actually better than having dinar reserves for liquidity. 

So who is going to exchange all this dinar to dollars and deposit it in the banks or in investments?  It is you and me that is who. 

We will make these seeds grow! So you see why this revaluaton and the dinar is so important for the USA. 

Now lets look at the other countries too. So what happens to them when the dinar revalues? They too benefit since all their bank reserves get a huge boost in value overnight and thus bring them into liguidity requirements. 

They are now just on standby. The world awaits this IQD revaluation. Suddenly they (the IMF) will literally create all this wealth out of nothing..and I mean nothing. But the important part to remember is it is not really out of nothing since the new world order global Basel II laws say all currency now has to be asset backed. 

So the confidence level will be high that the currency values assigned actually have something tangible assets backing them.

Remember that paper currency is just an I.O.U. We forget this fact since we take it for granted and use it so freely each day. Do you know what an IOU is? An IOU (literally I-Owe-You) says that you owe me this amount of tangible asset ON DEMAND. 

You can create your own IOU simply by writing on a piece of paper what you promise to give the bearer of the paper in the future and sign it. A checking account check too is a personal IOU. Some people do it in poker games to back their chips..lol... It is illegal not to make good on an IOU. 

The government prints formal money for this purpose. It keeps commerce going and gives the general public a means to do the daily transactions with others instead of lugging around tangible assets all day long. 

Printed money makes it easy. It is getting now even easier since we are going to eletronic banking where actual paper currency is not  used anymore. This is tricky and opens itself up to a another whole set of fraudulant and bad practices. 

This I believe will be the ultimate failure in the banking systems in the future if not tightly controlled. Remember what they are doing in this global reset is a huge bandaid and is not the final solution. 

They hope it will lead to stability and with that confidence will build once again and money will flow like before. It will take time but business will never be as usual since banking rules have changed.

Oh wait a second....didn't the USA have banking rules and regulations in place as a result of the great depression. What happened to all this regulation? 

Yes the USA did but many of the laws have since been watered down and/or appealed for the benefit of the very wealthy. We have seen this through the many administrations over the years. 

Is this all croocked? Yes it is and this too is part of the problem.

Funny how everyone ranks on Obama for trying to turn the clock back. Not that I am or am not an Obama supporter. There must be a reason why so many high ranking Republicans do not want to go along with his policies. 

The global community (the operative word is global)  however did not have such stringent laws and rules in place. With globalization (you should be familiar with this term by now) money must now flow freely across borders. 

The whole financial climate changed since the 1930's and it was time for a new set of major global reforms and banking laws. There was Basel one and this helped but now it was necessary for even more to tighten the rules with Basel two. The big question is -  will this be enough in the long term?  Read on...

Using the IQD as the base currency for Reval-

If you were in charge of coming up with one currency that could be used to gauge most developed nations  currencies values what would you use?  In the past it was the US dollar. It was stable and confidence was high that it was backed by something of value. After all was the USA not the riches country in the world? 

This in itself was part of the problem not the solution.  So they had to find something else for base currencies. Today they have many base currencies so the dependnecy on one nations economy does not bring the entire global structure to its knees. 

Personally I would use a currency that has real solid value and is easily backed by gold or another asset with very high liguidity (can turn to cash very quickly). The Iraq dinar was picked as one with its potential for large much needed quantities of oil (black gold) and other natural exploitation (gold, silver, boxite, phosporous, etc..

===========================================================
8-22-13 Mnt.Goat Update from TNT Forum - Thurs. PM Part  2

So it's Thursday - Where is the RV?

So you see nothing is coincidental. There is a plan. If you understand what I have said above you now know a bit of the plan. At least the part that directly impacts you.Only they are having issues not executing the plan to the final stages

The longer they wait (now not intentional) the more magnified the situation becomes.  Some say the technical issue(s) are just an excuse to delay this due to actions going on with security in Iraq? 

I do not believe this for one second since I know better. 

I know personally people who are involved in getting the technical issues fixed, so this is real and happening. I can assure you. 

When this is fixed we will get our RV. 

Unless something changes I don't see any more discussions about the rates.

What lurks behind the curtain? 

We are hearing more and more issues coming out about the Vatican in Rome. Why is this all of a sudden?  Why did pope Benedict all of sudden step down? Why did they put a Jesuit pope (pope Francis) in his place? And a Roman pope too (opps I meant to say an Italian pope). 

I won't even go into this in any detail but think about this - remember Rome is just not only the head of the Roman Catholic church. Why did Hitler in WWII hesitate to go into the Vatican? 

Remember too how the Roman Catholic Church was established and what governing power ruled the world when it was established?

What compromises and transfer of wealth was made at this time?

Then when control was turned over to the Roman Catholic church- how long did they rule the world? Where did all the great wealth of the Roman plunders go in it's downfall?

That is all I will say about this. Its can get really interesting really fast. There is more to this global reset that meets the eye....much more...

I know this is a very long post already but let me address one more issue that I hear on lots of the conference calls. I think it needs to be put to bed once and for all since there still seems to be lots of confusion. I hope this helps.

Federal Reseerve Notes (money) vs  US Treasury Notes (money)

Oh yes..you just knew this was coming...didn't you? So to begin to distinguish let me say first that there is a plan to convert the USA over from the federal reserve currency to the US treasury currency. 

This plan was schedulued to begin in the fall of October 2013 butt may be delayed to early 2014.

Why are they doing this?

They are doing this because the confidence of the public is very low for the federal reserve currency is backed by anything. They want to rebuild confidence and since all countries are going now to an asset backed currency the US currency must now also be renewed in confidence too and new paper currency printed to back the assets on the USA list. 

They also need to addt some new sucurity features too. They are also planning a new North American Alliance currency in the near future too that will replace the Canadian, US and Mexican currencies. Like the Euro they say it will create yet more ease of commerce between these nations. 

Like this concept the bigger plan for the middle eastern countries too is to have one common dinar. They would be moving much more aggressively on this plan now but Egypt and Syria and roadblocks that need to be overcome. Iran now is in a state that might consider any notion of a getting a higher value to their currency. 

So what really happens when a nation gives up it currency to join a common alliance? Does it lose it autonomy, its soverernty as a nation? Something to think about.

Germany did not want to join the EU but was essentially forced into it and almost pulled out a few times. Germany is a very wealthy country and is one of the base currencies for the Euro. As a base currency it is a donor nation and was picked to give many large donations to keep other EU nations a float until this global currency reset is kicked off. It hopes in the long run to receive much of these funds back.

The problem most dinaran callers seem to have is how will this be done as it relates to the Iraq dinar exchange. We have heard some bank stories. Let me say this - don't put the cart before the horse it will never work!  Don't panic either. Slow down and think about what I am now presenting here. Since this, I believe, is the root of the all the confusion.

First let me tell you that any wrinkled, torn or old faded currency now in cirulation is already turned back into the US treasury for replacement. They print the money today and replace it. How do they do this? There is a system already set up so that the your local banks take in this old money and return it to the federal reserve system for replacement. It is a simple trade - old for new. 

This is exactly how they intend to do the switch from the old federal reserve notes to the new US treasury notes as far as the consumer is conerned. It will be a gradual process like they always do to replace the old bills. 

Slowly they will introduce the different denominations into circulation. If you don't pay attention you would not even see any difference or know they were doing this.

Also remember banks don't typically have lots of cash at hand. If you ever need more than a couple thousand dollars in cash you should make a special request from your bank so they can order the money from one of the main branches of the Federal Reserve bank. 

They will have a stack of nice fresh, crisp bills waiting for you when you arrive. Be careful though in that anything over $10,000 gets tracked special by homeland security for money laundering and terrorism. 

They have done for years now and this is not anything new. This is for your protection. Take a few minutes now to poke around this web site and see how the federal reserve system now works. 

The new structure will not be much different. It will probably even have some of the same people employed. See if this makes any sense.

http://www.federalreserveeducation.org/about-the-fed/structure-and-functions/

So now the juicy part.

The US treasury has decided that part of the implementation of rolling out the conversion from the Federal Reserve to the US Treasury is going to happen when you exchange your dinar at the bank.

They will track all US dollars from proceeds from the Iraq dinar exchange in US treasury notes electronically only. You must be careful that these funds are also in a segregated account from the rest of any other money you have in the bank. 

VND or other currency exchanges are to be also in a separate account so its not mixed with IQD. If you don't do this you will be screwed from what is coming next. Next is the taxation on the funds. 

They will tax these funds differently than Federal Reserve funds since the value will be different (now asset backed). If you mix federal reserve with US Treasury you will be taxed as all Federal Reserve and you will be sorry since the tax would have been lessened knowing it was all US Treasury and from the Iraq dinar exchange.

I am not a tax person and we all wait for the final IRS tax rules to be published but I am hearing there will be a quick flat tax on the dinar proceeds and it will not be too

bad on us.

On the other hand currencies such at the VND, IDR, etc.. will be taxed as usual (whatever usual is?) But this is what I am hearing so just be careful.

What if you want some CASH from your dinar proceed account? 

Again I do not think you will get more than $10,000 dollars and that depends on the availabity of the cash at hand that day in the bank you attend. I would think they are making special orders from the Feds for more than usual cash on hand for this purpose. 

For security sake though, why would you want to take home $10,000 in cash?  I do not recommend more than a couple thousand at most, if any. 

You will receive the current Federal Reserve notes not the new US Treasury notes. These are not even ready for distribution as of yet.

I know you are now all confused but don't. Getting the current Federal Reserve notes now does not really matter. Its the electronic tracking that is important.

Talk about a future devaluation of the US dollar

First let me say there has been way too much hype and almost panic about this topic. I need to put your mind to rest and here are a couple items to help do that.

Do you know we have devaluations of the US dollar all the time?  

This expected devaluation will be bit larger than normal but the impact will be minimal since we will rebound quickly and the only real significance will be in the financial markets and your short term purchasing power.

It will not impact your bank account in any way unless you decide to withdraw and spend the money or invest it unwisely.

This is why the markets can be dangerous if you do not have total control over your investments. If you let the banks talk you into a brokerage account and hand over the buy/sell authority to them (cause they are the experts...oh boy! ) you are mistaken. When the devaluaton happens these investments may (and I mean might) take a huge hit too.

If you had the power to control the buy/sell you simply hang on to them until the wave passed. Remember you don't lose in these situations unless you bought high and think you have to sell short. This is called a panic. So hang on and wait for the value to rise again. But to do this YOU must have control not some high paid broker who could not care less about your money. All they want are commissions on their buy/sells for you.  

A few last notes.

I am not an investment advisor/seller or broker of any kind. I speak on this topic from my very own experience and stories shared with me.

Many of the buy/sell transactions today (in these investment money markets and portfolios) are intiated by automated computer system algorthms with thresholds.They are for suckers! Sorry for being so blunt. They are set up to make the managers of these investment contracts and companies very wealthy not you. 

Bet you didn't know this did you? These 401K plans are a typical example. There is so much overhead. Who do you think pays for it? You do!  So each time a buy/sell is done in your behave someone gets a commission and that's money out of your pocket.

Sure they give you deals today with "small" quarterly fees. Look at the fees you are paying. Are these small fees for what you are getting? You pay them whether they make money for you or not. There should be laws against this. This is a crime and part of the problem. This is the only  industry where you can get paid for losing someone elses money. Ironic is it not? Imagine that! 

This causes an erosion of your profits. A game they play. Just saying...so be careful in the timing and how you invest post-RV.

Best and safest approach to paying off your large notes, creditors and bills post-RV-

When you go into the bank to exchange your dinars have a list ready of all your major creditors you will want to pay off. 

I highly recommend (and I can't say this enough) to get debt free ASAP before you spend anymore of the money on anything else. So when you go into the bank and exchange, after the exchange is all done and you have your deposit slip in your hand, ask the person you are dealing with if you can have some bank checks or cashier checks for the following list of creditors. 

Have on the list the creditors name (name to make the check out to) and the amount needed on each check. 

Simply hand the list over to the person and let them give it to a teller to prepare the checks for you. 

If you have millions in your account they better not charge you for any of these checks. When you get home mail these checks out ASAP and you are debt free at last.....freedom at last....lol....then open the bottle of champagne and celebrate. 

The chains of debt are finally gone forever....this is when you celebrate not before going to the bank. You want a level head when dealing with the bank.

I also like Tony's view point on spending the money- 50% saved for future taxes, 25% to pay off bills and creditors and 25% to enjoy immediately. It all makes good sense. He is a wise man! 

Why are you asking for Bank or Cashier checks to pay off bills at the time of exchange? 

You are doing this procedure because in case for some reason your account is frozen by homelnd security. We should not expect this unless you are wiring out large sums but we are talking worst case here. Not to alarm you but this whole process has been weird.  

You will have these checks and at least you will have some immediate benefit from your investment until they free up your account. Also remember what happened a couple weeks ago. The rates went live on Thursday night EST and then they deactivated them.

Some people exchanged already but their accounts got frozen. Once they hand cashier checks over to you its out of the account and its your money. So this too can happen. This funky stuff just might happen to you. All just precautions to think about.

Well I think this post is long enough. I sincerely hope all this information is helpfull to everyone. So no more questions on the Federal Reserve to US treasury conversion..right... if you do have questions go back to this post and see if you can find your answer.

Peace and luv to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Southern Bavaria?....I bet she is in Brooklyn.

I read a comment from some guy who looked up the IP address and it was North Caeolina or something.

***///

Good post, DINARIAN64 -- :twothumbs: -- thanks for the honesty. :tiphat:

***///

We saw that -- Thanks, SILLYJILLY for exposing this fraud ! :tiphat:

This is the quote I just referenced

possibly but I try not to bring polarized politics into my relationships. I know a lot of Obama fans who are great, and in many ways aligned with the more moderate republican and centrists...and are really disenchanted by some of the actions taken by his admin. However, I have seen insanity from folks on the far right that I would not consider myself even of the same species.

The good news is we live in the US

I often wonder if there is some weird behind the scene controlling mechanism that makes all presidents change their positions once in office. Or perhaps the lens becomes clearer and the reality check of this complex country comes into view in a way that it is obvious there are many conflicted issues that can not easily be resolved. I think running this country is beyond anyone's ability without faux pas. Especially when the government (Senate and House) refuse to pass laws that are obviously necessary and good for everyone just because it came from the left. They are not doing their job on either side if that is the case and wasting the salaries we pay them upward of 200K per year to not show up and do the work they are hired for. Actually makes me sick.

I am all about bi-partisanship. 

Perhaps this post will get me some negs from the die hards on this site, but what can I say...I think the state of things is sad and we ALL need to be accountable.   

Love the post and agree with almost all of it.

I think it goes much deeper. It is a complex country, but I believe what we have here is white collar crime posing as government.

Basically a way to be powerful, big ego, big salary, misuse campaign funds, takes bribes,,kickbacks, get great private positions afterwards because of DC contacts made...all the perks. So it's a money making machine - and you don't get in on the big money unless you go along...with the Big Money people. So this is why everybody pulls their hair out - we wail: They are stupid! It makes no sense, these laws!

Well, of course. The laws are NOT for the common good of every American. They are there to keep the status quo - the way things are. Everyone in DC is not stupid. They know we need to change. But they cannot play the game and make the right laws. So the rich get richer and the poor stay that way. It is class warfare.

Actually it is amazing to me righties wail about communism - when they say "Stop the elite from screwing us!" out the other part of their mouths. Well....duh. That is what Karl Marx and F. Engels wrote about. 

Sharing. 

And it goes deeper than just payoffs - I think there is a mafia mentality also - you can't just have the carrot - the stick is there in the shadows. Member when Paul Wellstone died mysteriously in a place crash? Remember when Republicans didn't go with the plan their family members suffered? People get audited? People lose contracts, jobs...or worse.

With this much money involved, the threat of "we know where your children are" is there for sure. 

This is why things don't really change in Washington

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Love the post and agree with almost all of it.

I think it goes much deeper. It is a complex country, but I believe what we have here is white collar crime posing as government.

Basically a way to be powerful, big ego, big salary, misuse campaign funds, takes bribes,,kickbacks, get great private positions afterwards because of DC contacts made...all the perks. So it's a money making machine - and you don't get in on the big money unless you go along...with the Big Money people. So this is why everybody pulls their hair out - we wail: They are stupid! It makes no sense, these laws!

Well, of course. The laws are NOT for the common good of every American. They are there to keep the status quo - the way things are. Everyone in DC is not stupid. They know we need to change. But they cannot play the game and make the right laws. So the rich get richer and the poor stay that way. It is class warfare.

Actually it is amazing to me righties wail about communism - when they say "Stop the elite from screwing us!" out the other part of their mouths. Well....duh. That is what Karl Marx and F. Engels wrote about.

Sharing.

And it goes deeper than just payoffs - I think there is a mafia mentality also - you can't just have the carrot - the stick is there in the shadows. Member when Paul Wellstone died mysteriously in a place crash? Remember when Republicans didn't go with the plan their family members suffered? People get audited? People lose contracts, jobs...or worse.

With this much money involved, the threat of "we know where your children are" is there for sure.

This is why things don't really change in Washington

Well said. I have no idea why someone negged this comment - I gave you a green as you are just speaking the bold truth.

There is so much corruption on all sides. We like to think we are the greatest country and we embarass ourselves treating others so poorly with arrogance. When we went into Iraq there were multiple agendas and they hate us for good reason. We think we own the world and the world is tired of us.

It s a shame as we have so much potential. Look at how much we got done when fighting the Nazis - we all worked together. And when this country is limping along in dire need of collaborative action, an entire party blocks the other for spite.

Btw if Obama is working to help us in this and it's happening - why do folks on this site need to chronically bash him? It's displaced anger based upon as much wag the dog spinning as is possible....and this s bad habit on BOTH sides. And I don't hear and GW Bush bashing when his admin brought us into the financial toilet...oh yeah that's because apparently he is responsible for buying trillions of dinar for the US which will pay for the national debt he created? Oh yeah go ahead and neg me - a reflection if haters - that is all this is- and why I want nothing to with with either side when bullying and hate is the communication tool versus debate based on first amendment.

We all know extremism is dangerous. Yet here we are going to the extreme in terms f a Blane game instead of rolling up the sleeves and getting busy.

Political bashing on either side has as much weight in my book as dinar gurus. Much is based on a distorted and manipulated perspective. There is no blame except the incumbents who are indeed bleeding whatever they can before some sort of free energy is developed. Tesla invented a machine that creates energy out of the atoms in the air. Apparently there s enough energy is a cubic square of space to blow up our galaxy without any air - dark energy they call it.. and enough energy in the atoms of our body to blow up 100 million stars!!! E=MC2 is the secret and why nuclear bombs are so powerful. Nuclear fusion (not fission) will be one source of energy where a normal size building with as much radioactivity as a hospital will be able to power an entire city. Let's get real, oil is getting very expensive between war, extraction and environmental lawsuits- energy companies are investing BIG into alternative energy.

This country is just a completely broken system and a country where a good portion of the population is addicted to meth or crack - rotting their brains, families and their children's lives. These are the issues that are chronically affecting us. Spending 100k a year per inmate in prison or more --- and even more on junkies... Then ignoring the vets who become junkies to quell their PTSD. The basic nature of our country needs healing and all people can do is bash each other? Well, they are as much to blame.

Many republicans were severely disenchanted by their own party candidates and many democrats are disenchanted with Obama and the patriot act---but we have been slowly loosing our rights for the past 20 years. These guys are all puppets.

How about a little Rumsfeld bash? He is the Dark Vader of the death star and his company benefitted from the trillions extracted from our flurry for war and helped define the lame loans which tanked our economy.

Actually I surprise myself to say I would not be surprised if 911 were manufactured- the posters were up in a few days and all that followed seemed extraordinarily orchestrated in extracting all our dollars... not to mention the fact that it was structurally impossible to bring the buildings down like that. I honestly do not know what to believe anymore- anything is possible.

I like to believe that people around the world are inherently kind and simply want to live peaceful lives. It's a few nasty guru-apples in each orchard spoiling the rest- and Yes it is all about power...a powerful aphrodisiac.

I just wish all DV folk on both sides could keep politics out of this scenario. We all have red blood cells and need love and friendship. These are the core principals of most religions. Let's keep it simple and be kind to one another- we will be surprised how far we will come.

• Upvote 1