Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(My apologies to Adam and the Mods here at DV, but here is the post made at Dinar Recaps on Wednesday in response to the FALSE post above.)

Thanks For Coming Onto DV To Try And Set The Record Straight ! ;)

The Problem Many Of Us Have With Ur Site Is That U Censor Just About Anything Which Isn't Praise For Known Fabricators.

Hustler's Like Hammerman Are Able To Get A Free Pass While Participating In Hurtful Scams Like The Fake Reno Cash In Debacle !

TNT Tony Being Allowed To Make Repeated Made Up Stories Like That Banks Were Open Until 11pm Is Infuriating To The Senses Of Most People In This Investment.

The Fact That U Personally Have Gone Onto One Of These Fabricating Sites (See Below) Furthers The Tacit Approval And Free Platform U've Given To These Con Artists !

August 3, 2013

Dinar Recaps Note: We have just been notified tonight that one of the main Reasons that the Private Placement Group has possibly changed its exchange procedures and criteria is mainly because of security. 

There have been many, many , many reports of Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave because they believed based on Gurus intel that the RV was close or done and they wanted, demanded, and insisted strongly that they were to be first in line.  Bank personnel are upset and are very nervous about not having an exact number of people to expect when the GCR is finally released.

At last estimate it would seem that there are many more currency holders then had originally been expected, so in order to satisfy the banks, more control became necessary. It is strongly suggested that you NEED to be registered at the group in order to qualify for the higher rate. 

It is better to be safe then sorry if there is a bigger difference in rate from the Private Placement group and Street rate..  You always have the choice to accept the offer or go somewhere else and negotiate if the offer doesn’t fit your needs.

Remember..These Changes are RUMORS at this time…and we still hope to see Okie post the final Graduation post for all of us very soon.

Read More Link on Right

[Dinarstars] Let me first thank SweetQueen for letting me try and answer some questions...be gentle with me...I am a chat room rookie

[..SweetQueen] DINARSTARS IS THE OWNER OF DINAR RECAPS BTW.

[artle01] Dinarstars thx for coming here. you have the best summary site on the net and provide the finest service. Your site and intel4u is all I use. Thank you for your time and efforts. GBY

[Dinarstars] let me first say that we were all shocked about what we heard last night

[Dinarstars] basically we were not told 100%, but that there is a POSSIBILITY that only people who are officially on the Generals/Studly list would be able to use that private deal

[Dinarstars] I was also told, that there could be a possibility of a second big bank that will try to match the first banks rate

[KajunRedBull] Dinarstars WOW that would be something!

[bebba] Dinarstars so... would they maybe split general's list between the two banks or we choose?

[Dinarstars] bebba my understanding is you could choose...or go anyplace you like… There are many options…at this time we are unsure…..I believe it would be best to join the Private Placement group in case that is the best exchange situation for you and your family and in the meantime……explore the other exchange options , go to your apt. and if you don’t like it…leave…but have all the info and choose what is best for you

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars If there are two deals and we only have one chance to go the bank(s), then how can we compare?

[xyz] Dinarstars i like competition

[Dinarstars] xyz I do to

[sandytob] Dinarstars how is this second bank going to make this known to us?

[Dinarstars] sandytob no clue...but it is EVERYONES own responsibility to find out what is the best deal for YOUR circumstances...never never never assume that anything posted for the masses will be the best deal you could do

[LetsRVnow] Dinarstars Now that we have additional Bank joining/ offer to do the Exchange, Is there a list that we should sign up ?

[Dinarstars] LetsRVnow not that I know of

[prissynell] Dinarstars is WF not the main bank now

[Dinarstars] prissynell I do not know...everything is speculation

[sGD3] Dinarstars I understand , I assume it will be in the email? TY

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars How do you compare a deal when you have one shot at the bank and you have to go to the bank to understand the deal. I don't think they will give us the deal over the phone so we can compare.

[Dinarstars] kchomeboy I have no idea.. I will not know until I have all the information post RV

[Robertprofessor] My guess is they want the zip codes to see if they can calculate how many appointment slots needed for each area.

[zorro] Robertprofessor Exactly! IMO

[Dinarstars] again, let me repeat, I am not 100% sure that you will have to registered to get the deal at bank #1, but to be overly cautious is why Recaps made the post last night, to make sure people know...since for about a year, we were told differently.. this change happened suddenly.

[RoseRedTyler] Dinarstars so if we are on **************** we will get the other bank info also or instead of. thank you

Dinarstars] RoseRedTyler Recaps can only post/email what others allow us to...UNTIL a RV actually happens, everything is speculation and subject to change.

smitty] Dinarstars I think with all this sign up confusion, it will cause a further delay in the CE, what say you?

[Dinarstars]smitty,  don't quote me...but I was told that certain "people" were not happy with the way this was set up...so this change all of a sudden might have helped the situation

[Raytheplumber] Dinarstars Thank you for coming in tonight and thank you for your site, I know you catch alot of garbage from some people but you still provide both sides of the point, Many thank and may your family be truely blessed

[sandhaul] Dinarstars Will this information be posted in recaps??? Love the site.....Thank You!!

[Dinarstars] sandhaul not sure...I might have said toooo much already

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars Without you site and this one. The last year would make me pull my hair out. Wait...I'm bald now

[candy] Dinarstars you have provided an invaluable service to the Dinar community. thanks from the bottom of my heart

[pokerbrat] Recaps has brought me pleasure and pain thanks Dinarstars!!!

[Dinarstars] pokerbrat lol...me TOO

[LetsRVnow] pokerbrat me too lol

[Dinarstars] and many sleepless nights

[top_gun] Dinarstars we loved the toe ad!!! i got it saved!! rofl

[Dinarstars] by the way… I got a good laugh at those toes pictures...hopefully no one clicked that ad…I did take it down…finally

[OKCRN] Lordy.....we talked about that toe in here for 2 days.....so glad it's gone!

[sandytob] Dinarstars you guys work tirelessly. Thank you very much for your service to us.

[Dinarstars] sandytob yw and thanks to Everyone for your readership of Recaps over the past 2 years

• Upvote 1

Most people have purchased because of these people and people like them. Coming to find that many of these gurus have questionable back grounds, so they could have been feeding us garbage from the start. Makes me wonder that this whole RV thing could be one of the biggest scams to ever hit the US. Nobody could be wrong that many times and programmers are not that stupid where as launching an RV through the banking system can not be that difficult. Man can split the atom and launch a man into space but can't RV currencies. Gimme a break. <_<

• Upvote 2

Hey, what ever helps you sleep at night.  You support liars and then refuse, the majority of the time, to post truthful comments.  Truth is not negativity; dishonesty is.  What you do 'out of the goodness of your hearts' is despicable. 

"(My apologies to Adam and the Mods here at DV, but here is the post made at Dinar Recaps on Wednesday in response to the FALSE post above.)"

Who are you to call out a 'false post'? 

Hey, what ever helps you sleep at night.  You support liars and then refuse, the majority of the time, to post truthful comments.  Truth is not negativity; dishonesty is.  What you do 'out of the goodness of your hearts' is despicable. 

"(My apologies to Adam and the Mods here at DV, but here is the post made at Dinar Recaps on Wednesday in response to the FALSE post above.)"

Who are you to call out a 'false post'? 

What gets me is why Dinar recaps protects its gurus. Gurus make outlandish statements but when someone disagrees or calls out the guru, decaps will not print the comment. They only print dumb comments from people praising the holier than thou Gurus.

• Upvote 2

What gets me is why Dinar recaps protects its gurus. Gurus make outlandish statements but when someone disagrees or calls out the guru, decaps will not print the comment. They only print dumb comments from people praising the holier than thou Gurus.

It does raise questions as well as concerns.

I've got a friend here who constantly reads DR's stuff ($50 RV, tonight, blah, blah, blah). Yeah, its pretty sad, but at the end of the day it is: Due Diligence which is all that matters. You are responsible for your own decisions unless you're a child or under someone's care......Wait, that might explain why they are so popular! Remember, our society has been bombarded with "Oh, it isn't your fault" attitude for years. Blame others for your bad decisions in life. Well, for those that follow gurus who lie and deceive constantly, "Dry it up, sissy-boys". Next time, read the fine print.

I am a member here for facts and a laugh (and info). I don't go to DR because I don't need to read a bunch of non-sense from known liars. Dunno, just saying....Cheers

I don't really know what this is all about. My gullible relative was probably hanging out at that site believing everything they said. Hasn't  lost any money in any scam yet though. Cause they don't have any money.     Heh heh hehh.

They think Okie is a GOD!!!!! If I try and tell them it's BS that's fighting words!!!!!!!!!

You can't blame the monkey for taking advantage of a moron.

Edited by Doctor Smith