Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(Pulled this from detectives, one could only hope)

BREAKING NEWS!! Dinar Recaps forms Strategic Alliance with Federal Fraudsters Tony and Ray Renfrow (TNT Dinar)

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud "for gain", continue their fraudulent activities with the aid of Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012 (see notations). Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent.

Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in  a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters. However, during numerous TNT Dinar Conference Calls the two are actively violating such protection orders with the advertising and support of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC". 

The aforementioned "Strategic Alliance" appears to have been entered with the full knowledge and affirmation of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

See notations

(there were some links, though I don't know the policy here about posting them)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

***///

Doubt 're-cappers' would be hauled in with the rest of the bottom-feeders in that cast net...

they are constantly posting the disclaimer that they merely re-post articles from elsewhere and

hence are not responsible for any content.

if that serves to exonerate them from any legal blame - we're not sure, but looks that way.

***///

Doubt 're-cappers' would be hauled in with the rest of the bottom-feeders in that cast net...

they are constantly posting the disclaimer that they merely re-post articles from elsewhere and

if that serves to exonerate them from any legal blame - we're not sure, but looks that way.

It may but that would be after the fact and if found exonerated  by a judge.

It could change the standing in some counts but only after charges are considered and reviewed by the judge and or jury.

That disclaimer may protect from federal criminal charges (maybe) but would not protect from civil charges of harm done.

So the disclaimer might keep them out of jail but it will not keep them out of court.

Besides no one knows what was said/promised between parties (gurus and recaps) until phone/text records and e-mails are reviewed. And that because of the Patriot Act could have happened already with none of them knowing about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hope this is not true, I do enjoy reading Recaps and Vets, these are Speculation sites, being in this investment for over 5 years now I have become used to all the Guru BS, however the BS is also mixed with news articles (thanks Thug and a few others;) this may change the way the Guru's carelessly throw Miss info out there which can be a good thing, I don't want to see Recaps or vets go down (aren't they owned by the same Person?) I have a friend who believes a lot of what Tony says (spews) -(30 day only for cash in?...really...for what would become a world tradable currency?), on the other hand where is a link to this article and where did this story come from? 

• Upvote 1

***///

Don't freak out DB.... there is no concern for those of us who came by our IQD legitimately and look

for information on legitimate sites such as this one.

Federal/UST hackles DO get raised when these pumper-gurus make false claims, and start

these "cash-out groups" with 1-800-numbers and perpetuate "cash-in" myths which can harm folks.

Like causing folks to fly to Reno or Vegas and opt in on lies wherein they hand over the legit Dinar to

liars and thieves who make all kinds of promises to them then vanish leaving them holding some bogus receipt.

Claims of better exchange rates based on affiliation with groups raises another red flag for feds/ust, too.....

• Upvote 1

***///

You cant get out that easy saying that you are just reposting,

Youtube has to monitor all tubes being posted and show that they are making a suffisiant effort to see that all videos dont enfringes a law like author ....

So you have to make due dilligences of monitoring the content being posted and remove inapropriate and illegal content.

• Upvote 2

You cant get out that easy saying that you are just reposting,

Youtube has to monitor all tubes being posted and show that they are making a suffisiant effort to see that all videos dont enfringes a law like author ....

So you have to make due dilligences of monitoring the content being posted and remove inapropriate and illegal content.

***///

So it could be curtains for these purveyors of myths as well.....? 

Okay, cool ! :twothumbs:

Thanks, CaptainAmerica ! :wub:  :)  :wave:  :D

(My apologies to Adam and the Mods here at DV, but here is the post made at Dinar Recaps on Wednesday in response to the FALSE post above.)

Dinar Recaps Note:

Dinar Recaps is independently owned and operated.  Dinar Recaps has no “Strategic Alliance” or partnership with anyone to post anything.  No outside person or company controls what we post.  What we post is not influenced by anyone or any company.

Dinar Recaps has never been paid (or even asked) to post anything on our website or blog page.  Dinar Recaps chooses what we post. 

Dinar Recaps has never taken one penny from any Dinar dealer EVER for any reason.  We have never had any direct ads or sponsorships from ANY Dinar dealer.  We have turned down 25+ requests to advertise on our site, turning down potentially thousands of dollars every month. 

Dinar Recaps copies posts, chats, and stories from other public websites or that have been sent to us from public websites.  Dinar Recaps does not write what we post.  In the past some have asked us not to post their chats or posts, and 100% of the time we have complied. 

Dinar Recaps website and services are 100% free. 

If you do not like what we post, or how we post it, you are free not to return to our site.  If you no longer want to receive our free Daily email Newsletters, let us know and we would happily remove your email from our list(s).

The Dinar Recaps Team

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site - Against The Rules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Key word "illegal".........and another you didn't use and harder to prove "intent"

(My apologies to Adam and the Mods here at DV, but here is the post made at Dinar Recaps on Wednesday in response to the FALSE post above.)

Dinar Recaps Note:

Dinar Recaps is independently owned and operated.  Dinar Recaps has no “Strategic Alliance” or partnership with anyone to post anything.  No outside person or company controls what we post.  What we post is not influenced by anyone or any company.

Dinar Recaps has never been paid (or even asked) to post anything on our website or blog page.  Dinar Recaps chooses what we post. 

Dinar Recaps has never taken one penny from any Dinar dealer EVER for any reason.  We have never had any direct ads or sponsorships from ANY Dinar dealer.  We have turned down 25+ requests to advertise on our site, turning down potentially thousands of dollars every month. 

Dinar Recaps copies posts, chats, and stories from other public websites or that have been sent to us from public websites.  Dinar Recaps does not write what we post.  In the past some have asked us not to post their chats or posts, and 100% of the time we have complied. 

If you do not like what we post, or how we post it, you are free not to return to our site.  If you no longer want to receive our free Daily email Newsletters, let us know and we would happily remove your email from our list(s).

The Dinar Recaps Team

Simple but effective disclaimer

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link in quote - against rules

That's what I wonder, Sarge.  They disclaim it, though they also only allow praise comments.  They are not just reposting, they are manipulating to sway belief in the lies, in my opinion.

Alot like TV Evangelists & Politicians...............If these fine folks mentioned in the initial thread are guilty, to the gallows with em.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it amazing as this is old news. I collected a bunch of links when I had been reading posts and they seem to me to be somewhat fabricated especially the comments.

Today a good friend of mine who I've known for years he's invested in the dinar is talking about how she really likes just her because he's straight talk the other person she loves is Okie. I started to tell her all the stuff I dug up and she's like I don't really want to hear it let me live in my fantasy.

Her husband at the time there now divorced is an avid follower of Tony. He refuses to hear anything that is out there and says stop listening to negativity stop sending me negativity stop listening to assholes were posting stuff "I know what I'm talking about and the people who we are getting the information from are legitimate ." I mentioned this site and his response was that Adam is an a----hole. He is completely unapproachable on the subject of seeing anything but what he hears from TNT.

And it worries me because he's the one who got me into this whole thing. And when I started snooping around to different links and finding an unearthing all of the different scams related to these people and eventually brought me to this site. At least I send genuine responses from people I feel that the majority of info and responses here are real versus, a hired virtual assistant in Singapore, Bangladesh or where-ever manufacturing comments and posts.

I can only hope that I have not wasted my money on toilet paper and that we will actually see an increase in the speculative investment.

• Upvote 1

These scammers have me questioning this entire investment.

I did some googling the other day on the Global Revalue, Global Reset and most of the websites that came up in my search seemed to be tied to Tony one way or another.

I didn't see much if any info about any revalue, or reset that appeared to be from a credible source.

Seems like a bunch of speculation, with no truly credible sources.

• Upvote 1

It wasn't ever a question of if but a question of when.

***///

Yes, varmint.... we know that, Dear.  :)  And are glad they ain't coming fer you.

May have to stick you in a humane cage and shove you under the 'ol 4-poster for a spell,

but they ain't gonna git their paws on our ever-lovin'-lyin' varmint - no siree. :D

Dinar Recaps Note:

The Dinar Recaps Team

Hey, what ever helps you sleep at night.  You support liars and then refuse, the majority of the time, to post truthful comments.  Truth is not negativity; dishonesty is.  What you do 'out of the goodness of your hearts' is despicable. 

"(My apologies to Adam and the Mods here at DV, but here is the post made at Dinar Recaps on Wednesday in response to the FALSE post above.)"

Who are you to call out a 'false post'?