Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Defund Obamacare Nationwide Survey

Obamacare is an illegal bill.  Only Congress can pass a new tax not the supreme court.  Obamacare was passed with the 'fine' for those who did not obey.  The supreme court called it a tax making it 'legal'.  But the supreme court cannot pass a tax.  To push Obamacare would be to push a bill that is non-Constitutional.  It also permits too much for the government.  Obama packed the obamacare for a reason.  DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!

I love completing online surveys......sometimes they send me koopuns.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

You so lucky. They send me nicely decorated letterhead asking for more money... and stopped tossing in the umbrellas and key chains  :(

The supreme court called it a tax making it 'legal'.  But the supreme court cannot pass a tax.  

Is THAT how the IRS came to be in charge of overseeing this thing?!!?! I genuinely didn't think I would live to see the day the IRS is put in charge of healthcare on any level in any way..... 

And apart from surveys, there is a group  (probably several, apologies I didn't get the specific name of this one) that are traveling the US with very active and concrete ways to stop this insanely convoluted monster... 

We do need to do something about health care for everyone... I think... but this is absolutely not it. We've done it before and I vote we stop the train blow it up and start again.... Oh and this time include only ONE individual from the insurance industry as a consultant, with no active say in the construction.... (okay that's probably not practical, but you get the gist)...  :peace:

• Upvote 1