Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12thman Update - 8/20/2013

ronscarpa

Submitted in D.Recaps Comment Section

12thman said: Could you please post this...I wanted to come in earlier today but due to my situation, I was unable to. A fellow Aggie has gone on to be with the Father. Great man of God and a fellow dinarian. 

With that being said, I wanted to share with you what the HR friend told me this mid-morning. He was contacted by the UST contact and was told that after all the meetings yesterday and final completion of the countries into the system, were ready to go.

He also stated that several big banks called his bosses office today in regards to the up and near blessing. Just a bit of info...our contact works for one of the important UST members and is by their side pretty much 24/7. 

With that being said, many calls and directions to finalize the US hold up took place last night and today. The contact said that his boss stated that this "change" will all be over before you know it. 

The HR also feels based off other sources around the state's and world, this will be our week. I'm just giving you all what was told to me.

I still say my Spirit says this is our week. Also, my Aggie buddy spoke to all three WF contacts and please know that not all WF banks are involved in the CE. 

Therefore, some tellers, managers, etc will say it's a scam bla bla bla. Don't get upset if they say that to you...someone has to process your future deposit slips...

if everyone at the bank knew, who would be there to help us blessed ones. 

So, the rates are truly a blessing from God.  Don't know the number but I believe they are High....well I was told they were and I believe the horses mouth. 

Now that I have shared, it's only fitting to give God all the praise and glory for the info given to me. 

Friends, hang in there...hit your knees tonight and praise God and honor Him with humble prays of thankfulness. He is the reason that we will be blessed beyond measures...I know I can't thank Him enough. Lift up your hands and say Thank you Lord...thank YOU Father...thank YOU!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well he got in WF, but forgot Reno....

Now that you mention it - A hint of Reno, a dash of Shofar, and a pinch of some Blue Couch; would have added to the credibility level.  Though I am curious as how a person working in Human Resources fits into the mix.  Guess it would depend on where that person is employed.

• Upvote 2

Submitted in D.Recaps Comment Section

12thman said: Could you please post this...I wanted to come in earlier today but due to my situation, I was unable to. A fellow Aggie has gone on to be with the Father. Great man of God and a fellow dinarian. 

With that being said, I wanted to share with you what the HR friend told me this mid-morning. He was contacted by the UST contact and was told that after all the meetings yesterday and final completion of the countries into the system, were ready to go.

He also stated that several big banks called his bosses office today in regards to the up and near blessing. Just a bit of info...our contact works for one of the important UST members and is by their side pretty much 24/7. 

With that being said, many calls and directions to finalize the US hold up took place last night and today. The contact said that his boss stated that this "change" will all be over before you know it. 

The HR also feels based off other sources around the state's and world, this will be our week. I'm just giving you all what was told to me.

I still say my Spirit says this is our week. Also, my Aggie buddy spoke to all three WF contacts and please know that not all WF banks are involved in the CE. 

Therefore, some tellers, managers, etc will say it's a scam bla bla bla. Don't get upset if they say that to you...someone has to process your future deposit slips...

if everyone at the bank knew, who would be there to help us blessed ones. 

So, the rates are truly a blessing from God.  Don't know the number but I believe they are High....well I was told they were and I believe the horses mouth. 

Now that I have shared, it's only fitting to give God all the praise and glory for the info given to me. 

Friends, hang in there...hit your knees tonight and praise God and honor Him with humble prays of thankfulness. He is the reason that we will be blessed beyond measures...I know I can't thank Him enough. Lift up your hands and say Thank you Lord...thank YOU Father...thank YOU!

they aren't even creative anymore....boring tripe.

Will these pumpers EVER give it a rest ?????????????

You know the answer to that one.

I love how this dim wit goes the meek and mild way... telling lies softly... hahhahaa... and then of course the old "God" line... kinda creepy. Actually, real creepy.

Funky & freaky.

they aren't even creative anymore....boring tripe.

But his spirit says this is the week...Spirit means  many diff. things though.

• Upvote 1

Definition of Rumor

1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts.

2. gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.

3. a continuous, confused noise; clamor.

I'm adding a 4th definition.

4. Getting to read the hilarious comments by the sane and intelligent people on DV's!!

....Though I am curious as how a person working in Human Resources fits into the mix.

FYI there Driver. Lesson #1 in "12th Man" speak. HR = High Roller. He rolls with the "big boys" I guess. But lemme check in with Tony Bologna and TerryK for some deeper intel.  :D

• Upvote 1

When a GURU / PUMPER use the two letters "WF" they do not mean Wells Fargo, or they should write the word Wells Fargo.  "WF" has a few meanings... look below.

I got intel from my "White Friend" that knows nothing about currency, not Wells Fargo.

or

I go intel to report from dumbasssss OAKIE DAOIKE and his buddies....

• Upvote 3

When a GURU / PUMPER use the two letters "WF" they do not mean Wells Fargo, or they should write the word Wells Fargo.  "WF" has a few meanings... look below.

I got intel from my "White Friend" that knows nothing about currency, not Wells Fargo.

or

So down south they still have "White Folks" bank?

• Upvote 2

or

Ha ha ha ... I never thought of it that way - thanks DB for opening my eyes ...

wimpy friend ... witty friend ... weird friend ... they all fit !!!

Just stay away from this one ...

The "wrong friend"

funny_goat_warning_square_sticker-r26203

FYI there Driver. Lesson #1 in "12th Man" speak. HR = High Roller. He rolls with the "big boys" I guess. But lemme check in with Tony Bologna and TerryK for some deeper intel.  :D

Appreciate that King Bean.  High Roller makes more sense than Human Resources, but with the religious theme that runs throughout the original post Holy Roller almost seems like a better fit.  :praying:

• Upvote 1