Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches the supreme court

carlablum

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20? A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under? A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S. .. Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981? A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

The funny thing is that none of you guys is bright enough to do any research and find out that there was NO "No travel" List for Pakistan in 1981. In fact...a travel ADVISORY in 1981 warned that you could ONLY get a thirty day visa for Pakistan.

Carla Blum ~ I'm on your side. This country has gone so bad so quickly. The American people are the least of DC's concerns. There has been nothing but bad come out of DC in the last 15 months. If people haven't noticed their freedoms chipping away then they're just kidding themselves. This country could not BE any more opposite than when Reagan was in office.

I know your are prejudiced, jealous, and ignorant. His Birth Certificate has been produced to the authorities. Where were you when this matter

was brought up in the first place, this matter has been investigated by FBI and saw the Official Birth Certificate and the Hawaiian News Paper

publication announcing his birth on the day he was born. He is the President weather you like it or not. He did not create this economy disaster

it was Bush who went to war without paying for it. President Obama is here to save YOU and the rest of the country. Please educate yourself and be informed.

Dear Ogboma, I am sorry that you were obviously offended by certain comments that question President Obama's citizenship. I am of the personal conviction that you probably don't know him, and that you have seen the same copy of a birth certificate that many other people have seen on the internet. If in fact that is the document to which you refer, I would simply point out that it is NOT a certified "Record of Live Birth", and there is a difference. I do not and will not argue the legitimacy of his birthright... BUT, when you take time to offer advice regarding one's level of education and information ("Please educate yourself and be informed.") about a given subject, you should, WELL, be educated and informed yourself. President Bush did many things that were detrimental to our American economy, but he did not create this economic disaster. You see, it is the Congress (under authority of the Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section VIII), that has the authority "...To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;..." and it was the Congress that authorized President Bush, by a significant Majority, to prosecute the "War On Terror". IF you truly believe that "President Obama is here to save YOU and the rest of the country.", then you seem to be unaware that the Office of President is only one branch (Executive) of our Republican (or "Representative") style of government, and he does not have the power to save us. The House and Senate (Congress) is another branch (Legislative), which has been (mis-) led by a Democratic majority for nearly seven years. Now, please don't misunderstand my passion. I am not defending that bunch of bumbling Republican idiots that ran right off in the ditch with the likes of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Barney Frank (Who, by the way, was the AUTHOR of the Fannie and Freddie debacle...) and #&^%## near every other Congressman and/or Senator. The present and preceeding two congresses, in particular, have been extremely harmful to our economy, but if you will ascribe blame to Bush for single-handedly prosecuting a war without the authority of a rogue congress, then you must also grant a similar and equal station to Obama who has doubled the national debt in the course of his first year in office, and by his own budget projections will double it again within the next three years. Obama has spent more of OUR tax dollars than all the other Presidents combined and, therefore, must be responsible for the systematic destruction of America's economic system. What I am saying is this: It took a Congress that has grown fat on the backs of ordinary citizens to enact the budgets and laws that have gotten us in this predicament, and it has taken a lazy and uninformed citizenry, drunk on the wine of its own excesses, to allow it. So please do not be so simplistic and uninformed as to believe that President Bush singlehandedly caused this mess, or that President Obama can save us.

Edited by pureau79
obvious typographical error

By the way, Ogboma, as you seem to believe that President Obama really can save you, perhaps you will be the least offended when he and his congressional cronies make strides to relieve you of the wealth you must hope to gain through your affiliation with Dinar. Obama has recently signed into law the most sweeping piece of legislation in the history of the world. That so-called healthcare bill is in fact an overt REDISTRIBUTION plan that will tax you out of wealth so that the element of our society that produces NOTHING can feel good about what Obama has done for them.

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Cell phones and homes to every lazy, welfare abusing, non-producing member of a self indulged, narcissistic society! What a plan. What a man.

Along with a couple other articles, please check out the links, there is someone (Floyd Brown) www.floydreports.com)) working on getting him out of office, please register and sign the petition.

Obama Off The Deep End

By Floyd and Mary Beth Brown

ImpeachObamaCampaign.com

A recent analysis by Roger Simon of PJTV Media maintains that Obama is showing signs of mental illness. A wide variety of commentators have observed that Obama displays severe narcissism. Obama is conceited, and he is demonstrating a serious disassociation from reality. A recent case in point was Obama's bizarre and meandering 17-minute, 2,500-word answer to the simple question about how he could justify raising taxes for ObamaCare during a recession when citizens are already overtaxed. Obama's wildly inappropriate answer left the audience stunned and led commentator Charles Krauthammer to mockingly say, "I don't know why you are so surprised. It

If in fact that is the document to which you refer, I would simply point out that it is NOT a certified "Record of Live Birth", and there is a difference. I do not and will not argue the legitimacy of his birthright... BUT, when you take time to offer advice regarding one's level of education and information ("Please educate yourself and be informed.") about a given subject, you should, WELL, be educated and informed yourself.

Actually, YOU should be better informed. His Certified birth certificate IS a real birth certificate and the ONLY document that Hawaii issues. It is prima fascie evidence in any court....and BY LAW, it is to be considered exactly the same as the original that is kept on file.

when you take time to offer advice regarding one's level of education and information

It would appear that you should be one to talk ajskj Someone who has been posted on here 80 times and only received 8 "Thanks" does not sound to me like someone who is giving sound advice or even a decent opinion.

V

If Obama messes this RV up for us I think a lot more people will open up there eyes! We will sure have CHANGE becouse thats all our Dinar will be worth.

Allawi said the United States has done little to help achieve goals spelled out under the George W. Bush administration.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/14/AR2010041404070.html

Thank you Pureau and Carla! ;)

Dear Ogboma, I am sorry that you were obviously offended by certain comments that question President Obama's citizenship. I am of the personal conviction that you probably don't know him, and that you have seen the same copy of a birth certificate that many other people have seen on the internet. If in fact that is the document to which you refer, I would simply point out that it is NOT a certified "Record of Live Birth", and there is a difference. I do not and will not argue the legitimacy of his birthright... BUT, when you take time to offer advice regarding one's level of education and information ("Please educate yourself and be informed.") about a given subject, you should, WELL, be educated and informed yourself. President Bush did many things that were detrimental to our American economy, but he did not create this economic disaster. You see, it is the Congress (under authority of the Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section VIII), that has the authority "...To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;..." and it was the Congress that authorized President Bush, by a significant Majority, to prosecute the "War On Terror". IF you truly believe that "President Obama is here to save YOU and the rest of the country.", then you seem to be unaware that the Office of President is only one branch (Executive) of our Republican (or "Representative") style of government, and he does not have the power to save us. The House and Senate (Congress) is another branch (Legislative), which has been (mis-) led by a Democratic majority for nearly seven years.

Thank you for your post, seems the thank you buttons are missing from time to time, very well said.

Thank you Pureau!

I think we posted about the same time and I just read your post. It is amaizing to me how well you explained everything!

Thanks again!:twothumbs:

Dear Ogboma, I am sorry that you were obviously offended by certain comments that question President Obama's citizenship. I am of the personal conviction that you probably don't know him, and that you have seen the same copy of a birth certificate that many other people have seen on the internet. If in fact that is the document to which you refer, I would simply point out that it is NOT a certified "Record of Live Birth", and there is a difference. I do not and will not argue the legitimacy of his birthright... BUT, when you take time to offer advice regarding one's level of education and information ("Please educate yourself and be informed.") about a given subject, you should, WELL, be educated and informed yourself. President Bush did many things that were detrimental to our American economy, but he did not create this economic disaster. You see, it is the Congress (under authority of the Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section VIII), that has the authority "...To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;..." and it was the Congress that authorized President Bush, by a significant Majority, to prosecute the "War On Terror". IF you truly believe that "President Obama is here to save YOU and the rest of the country.", then you seem to be unaware that the Office of President is only one branch (Executive) of our Republican (or "Representative") style of government, and he does not have the power to save us. The House and Senate (Congress) is another branch (Legislative), which has been (mis-) led by a Democratic majority for nearly seven years. Now, please don't misunderstand my passion. I am not defending that bunch of bumbling Republican idiots that ran right off in the ditch with the likes of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Barney Frank (Who, by the way, was the AUTHOR of the Fannie and Freddie debacle...) and #&^%## near every other Congressman and/or Senator. The present and preceeding two congresses, in particular, have been extremely harmful to our economy, but if you will ascribe blame to Bush for single-handedly prosecuting a war without the authority of a rogue congress, then you must also grant a similar and equal station to Obama who has doubled the national debt in the course of his first year in office, and by his own budget projections will double it again within the next three years. Obama has spent more of OUR tax dollars than all the other Presidents combined and, therefore, must be responsible for the systematic destruction of America's economic system. What I am saying is this: It took a Congress that has grown fat on the backs of ordinary citizens to enact the budgets and laws that have gotten us in this predicament, and it has taken a lazy and uninformed citizenry, drunk on the wine of its own excesses, to allow it. So please do not be so simplistic and uninformed as to believe that President Bush singlehandedly caused this mess, or that President Obama can save us.

Updated April 14, 2010

Army Doc Questions Obama's Citizenship, Won't Deploy

Associated Press

An Army doctor is under investigation after questioning on YouTube whether President Obama is U.S.-born -- then disobeying orders to report for duty in Afghanistan.

font-dec.jpg aaa-blue.jpgfont-inc.jpg

WASHINGTON -- An Army doctor is under investigation after questioning on YouTube whether President Barack Obama is U.S.-born -- then disobeying orders to report for duty in Afghanistan.

Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin failed to report to Fort Campbell, Ky., on Monday, showing up instead at his old job in a clinic in the Pentagon, Lt. Col. Christopher Garver, an Army spokesman, said Wednesday. Lakin was reassigned immediately to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington while the investigation is under way.

Though officials in Hawaii verify that Obama was born there, so-called birthers claim he was born outside the United States and is ineligible to be president. Lakin says he wants to see the birth certificate as proof Obama is his commander in chief and thus that the deployment order for Afghanistan is legal.

Lakin is under investigation for his failure to report for deployment and for conduct unbecoming an officer.

A Greeley, Colo., native, Lakin said in a video posted on YouTube that he was an 18-year Army veteran "choosing to disobey" orders he says are illegal, including an order to deploy to Afghanistan for a second tour. He said he was doing so at "great peril" to his career and future and "inviting my own court-martial."

A court-martial is only one of the punishment options, and among the handful of other known birthers in the military, some have merely received administrative reprimands.

On Monday, Lakin showed up for his job as a flight surgeon at the Pentagon clinic that is attached to a Walter Reed medical brigade, Garver said. His commander, Col. Gordon Roberts, summoned him to Walter Reed and told him he was being reassigned.

Hawaii Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino issued statements last year and in October 2008 saying that she's seen vital records that prove Obama is a natural-born U.S. citizen. But the state said last month it was still getting between 10 and 20 e-mails seeking verification of Obama's birth each week, most from outside Hawaii.

A few of the requesters continue to pepper the state Health Department with the same letters seeking the same information, even after they're told state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest. Responding wastes time and money, officials have said.

Both Fukino and the state registrar of vital statistics have verified that the Health Department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

I think we all have tangible interest. LOL Still a big PROBLEM that needs the truth. Bless Lt. Col. Terrence Lakins Heart

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/14/army-doc-questions-obamas-citizenship-refuses-afghanistan/

If in fact that is the document to which you refer, I would simply point out that it is NOT a certified "Record of Live Birth", and there is a difference. I do not and will not argue the legitimacy of his birthright... BUT, when you take time to offer advice regarding one's level of education and information ("Please educate yourself and be informed.") about a given subject, you should, WELL, be educated and informed yourself.

Actually, YOU should be better informed. His Certified birth certificate IS a real birth certificate and the ONLY document that Hawaii issues. It is prima fascie evidence in any court....and BY LAW, it is to be considered exactly the same as the original that is kept on file.

ajskj, if I were unintelligent and uninformed as to matters of "first sight" I may be inclined to differ with you because you clearly did not give account to the overall context of my post. If Hawaii issues and recognizes a form of any document is of no consequence to me. So be it.

I clearly stated that "I do not and will not argue the legitimacy of his birthright...", and I stand by that conviction. The greater context of my comment is pertenent to the Constitution of the United States and the Powers granted therein. As an American, my paramount concern is when an elected official does things that harm the foundation of our nation. My personal opinion regarding Obama's citizenship does not matter because I do not have the resources to take that to task. In fact, my personal opinion is that we should not denegrate ourselves to Obama bashing because it is largely an emotional issue and accomplishes very little other than providing perpetual argument for those so inclined, and thereby detracts from what is really at stake.

My family has been in this country since before America was FREE and independent. I do not desire that the blood of my forefathers be squandered for matters of political expedience and ill conceived notions by people who are unfamiliar with our most significant foundational doctrine. Nor, do I desire for the freedom I have enjoyed as a child of this great nation to become so diminished that my grandchildren, and yours, will not know what it truly means to be American. Additionally, we as a people have made great strides to bring freedom to all of our citizens and I wish as much for your children and grandchildren, as my own, that they do not become enslaved by a debt run wild, enacted by politicians who refuse to use the same budgetary restraint that you and I must use to survive. It is a sad commentary to live in a world where wealth is demonized and success is measured by a willingness to place on the backs of our children our lazy, nonproductive and unmotivated bretheren because it is our so-called reasonable debt to humanity.

My comment refers almost exclusively to the misconceived notion that Obama can save America all by his lonesome. Therefore, actually, YOU should better interpret the context in its entirety before using such fancy Latin terms, which, on "first appearance" look great, but in reality only detract from what is really at stake. By the way, unless you have first-hand evidence about that specific "birth certificate" you are only taking someone else's word. What do you really have? After all, promises were made that this would be the most open administration ever. Yet, the reality is that we have just witnessed some of the most underhanded political processes... EVER.

Thank you for your comment. It was quite stimulating.

Edited by pureau79
another passionate typographical blunder...

That is why in India Mrs. Sonia Gandhi wife of late Mr. Rajiv Gandhi, could never be the Prime Minister of India. Because by birth she is not an Indian. Inspite of winning the election, all the other party were aganist Mrs. Gandhi being the PM & Mr. Manmohan Singh, was elected to be the PM.

Sent to me by E-mal

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981? A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

This article has been reported by Snopes to be False...sorry folks.

http://snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Edited by Barbann
forgot to add url

Sent to me by E-mal

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

Sorry but this is not true. see below.

The AP story is last year's April Fools joke: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/lawyersues.htm

It would appear that you should be one to talk ajskj Someone who has been posted on here 80 times and only received 8 "Thanks" does not sound to me like someone who is giving sound advice or even a decent opinion.

V

That's hilarious, Chief. I am here to LEARN about the dinar....but when I see someone posting LIES about the President....that with a TINY BIT OF RESEARCH they would FIGURE OUT FOR THEMSELVES were lies...I WILL respond.