Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches the supreme court

carlablum

Well I agree, that MSM is more than willing to vet a good scandal. As far as the internet being the only place to get news, not so much. Not sure why you keep repeating that. Radio and television are not without their bias as either so which source you can truly trust is up in the air. None of us really know if we are getting the straight of the story until years later. There are too many questions being asked that have gone unanswered to date. What will satisfy me? The truth, and proof of the truth. As far as the Birth Certificate goes, well documents are made up all the time. Our Gov't does it on several different levels to move people in and out of the country, conceal identities etc. I think it is naive to believe that it would have been impossible to have happened in this case. I think it is pretty easy to create a chronological record of anyone's life with supporting documents to back up the timeline. If indeed they exist, just let everyone see them and all of this controversy will be over. JMO

as far as saying the internet is the only place to get the news...I was and am being very sarcastic!!! it is the only place to continue to perpetrate ridiculous conspiracy theories, in lew of the real news, or mainstream news as it were. As far as proof of the truth that you say you need..the only proof that would be able to satisfy you or any other birther would be if you were personally there at his birth...as none of the other forms of proof seem to be enough for you...soooo it seems you have to just go one believing what you will. There are a lot of things in this world that in my opinion are much more important than this one...horrific things that are happening every day. I would rather see this much energy and focus be put towards solving them then on this.

Sadly enough there are a few people on this particular thread who are very blinded by their new found leader and in awe and appear to be pleased of his exploitation of the American People and the destruction of the American Way.

Something else to read on...

Funny thing is I mentioned this one of my men today who stated that his wife just filled out a census form........how about any of you folks???

Not to mention this one.....

With the conviction in his voice and the look in his eyes.....this one scares me the most. We are not a Muslim Country!!!!

Sadly enough there are a few people on this particular thread who assume that if you don't see the world through their eyes you then become "pleased with his exploitation of the American people and destruction of THEIR vision of the"American way". That disagreeing on the merits of this whole "birth certificate" theory makes you "blinded by their new found leader". (Which, by the way, he is YOUR leader as well my friend. If you are a flag waving American citizens, the President is YOUR leader whether you like him, agree with his policies or care for what particular deodorant he chooses. He's your leader too) So I guess these few people know something that the majority of Americans don't as you claim. Well then be happy in that. But this "superior way of thinking" that someone one who doesn't look at the world through the same pair of eyes you do makes them "blinded" is not the "American Way". I thought differing opinions and ideaology was supposed to be welcomed in OUR America. But that's doesn't fit the agenda now does it. By the way, post all the YouTube videos that support your line of thinking you wish. There are just as many out there to debunk your line of thinking. Doesn't make any one more accurate then the other. Propaganda pieces are a dime a dozen and come from all different sides.

as far as saying the internet is the only place to get the news...I was and am being very sarcastic!!! it is the only place to continue to perpetrate ridiculous conspiracy theories, in lew of the real news, or mainstream news as it were. As far as proof of the truth that you say you need..the only proof that would be able to satisfy you or any other birther would be if you were personally there at his birth...as none of the other forms of proof seem to be enough for you...soooo it seems you have to just go one believing what you will. There are a lot of things in this world that in my opinion are much more important than this one...horrific things that are happening every day. I would rather see this much energy and focus be put towards solving them then on this.
Well said...BRAVO!

To the Birth Certificate folks; I posed a few questions in posts 64 & 71 and have yet to see an answer. They're hardly crazy questions and are pretty logical and reasonable. I respectfully ask, what say you? I am one of the "blind". Help me see.

FOUR ways to get a Hawaii birth certificate in 1961.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=2697

In the State of Hawaii, back in 1961, there were four different ways to get an “original birth certificate” on record. They varied greatly in their reliability as evidence. For convenience, I’ll call them BC1, BC2, BC3, and BC4.

BC1. If the birth was attended by a physician or mid wife, the attending medical professional was required to certify to the Department of Health the facts of the birth date, location, parents’ identities and other inforClearing the Smoke on Obama’s Eligibility: An Intelligence Investigator’s June 10 Report

Editors Note: In December ‘08 a retired CIA officer commissioned an investigator to look into the Barack Obama birth certificate and eligibility issue. On July 21, 2009 westernjournalism.com obtained a copy of the investigator’s report. Here is an unedited version of the report.

June 10, 2009 Report, updated July 18, 2009

The Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii

I think that I now understand the legal background to the question of where Obama was born.

Let’s begin with the statement that Dr. Chiyome ******* the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health released on October 31, 2008. The television and print media used this statement as a reason to prevent and treat with contempt any investigation into whether Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii. But the language of the statement was so carefully hedged and guarded that it should have had the opposite effect.

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes

To the Birth Certificate folks; I posed a few questions in posts 64 & 71 and have yet to see an answer. They're hardly crazy questions and are pretty logical and reasonable. I respectfully ask, what say you? I am one of the "blind". Help me see.
I understand there is an official birth record and all of the news folks seem OK with it but all I can say is why is his family, Grandmother Brother , Sister, lying? Grandma seems to recollect that he was born in Kenya. Grandmother claimed to be present at birth. The siblings have him born at two different hospitals which I can almost understand considering they were young and could have gotten the hospitals mixed up. I just can't buy that Grandma would not remember whether or not she was at his birth. That would be a pretty memorable event I think.

I don't understand the why of this any more than you do but as I stated, I want the truth and in this situation I don't know that we have it. Again, not conspiracy, just need real answers for real questions. Here is an old link, but it still leaves the questions unanswered.

That's my take for what it is worth on #71..LOL working my way backwards!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

FOUR ways to get a Hawaii birth certificate in 1961.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=2697

In the State of Hawaii, back in 1961, there were four different ways to get an “original birth certificate” on record. They varied greatly in their reliability as evidence. For convenience, I’ll call them BC1, BC2, BC3, and BC4.

BC1. If the birth was attended by a physician or mid wife, the attending medical professional was required to certify to the Department of Health the facts of the birth date, location, parents’ identities and other inforClearing the Smoke on Obama’s Eligibility: An Intelligence Investigator’s June 10 Report

Editors Note: In December ‘08 a retired CIA officer commissioned an investigator to look into the Barack Obama birth certificate and eligibility issue. On July 21, 2009 westernjournalism.com obtained a copy of the investigator’s report. Here is an unedited version of the report.

June 10, 2009 Report, updated July 18, 2009

The Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii

I think that I now understand the legal background to the question of where Obama was born.

Let’s begin with the statement that Dr. Chiyome ******* the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health released on October 31, 2008. The television and print media used this statement as a reason to prevent and treat with contempt any investigation into whether Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii. But the language of the statement was so carefully hedged and guarded that it should have had the opposite effect.

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes

I understand there is an official birth record and all of the news folks seem OK with it but all I can say is why is his family, Grandmother Brother , Sister, lying? Grandma seems to recollect that he was born in Kenya. Grandmother claimed to be present at birth. The siblings have him born at two different hospitals which I can almost understand considering they were young and could have gotten the hospitals mixed up. I just can't buy that Grandma would not remember whether or not she was at his birth. That would be a pretty memorable event I think.

I don't understand the why of this any more than you do but as I stated, I want the truth and in this situation I don't know that we have it. Again, not conspiracy, just need real answers for real questions. Here is an old link, but it still leaves the questions unanswered.

That's my take for what it is worth on #71..LOL working my way backwards!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

I appreciate your effort.....but this doesn't answer the questions in post 71. (Clinton/McCain....O'Reilly, Beck, Coulter, Huckabee, FAUX news, Snoopes...the lawsuits thrown out ect) This is an old article....and the fact that is it extolling the virtues of attorney Phillip Berg (who like Orly Taitz has been HIGHLY unsuccessful in his "lawsuit" attempts leaves me to question the motives naturally) What I am curious about is....HOW has this "issue" gotten THIS far despite the questions raised in posts 64 and 71? This issue has been flat out debunked by ALL the sources mentioned in 64 and 71. (Many of which would LOVE this to be true if it were) Are they "in" on this conspiracy and HOW? That's what a "blind man" over here wants to be shown. Thanks

When someone is a true conspiracy theorist...no matter how much information to present them to the contrary.....it will never ever be enough. With a "bogus birth certificate" this President has been elected to the senate and the highest office in the world. The vetting process has been raked over and over again by his opponents. During an election, particularly a Presidential election, ANY dirt...even if it has a sliver of accuracy, has been brought out time and time again in order to discredit or raise questions about an opponent. Doesn't simple logic suggest that if there were anything at all to the birthers claims, the Hillarious Clinton campaign AND the John McCain campaign would have been all over it? These people have staff members who's job during an election is to FIND scandal. (or potential scandal) So what, they didn't investigate this one particular "smoking gun"? Better yet, the DID investigate but decided to sweep it under the rug when any evidence of proof would have handed them the Presidency? So "associations" with Bill Ayers was fair game...but let's ignore the fact that my opponent isn't really a US citizen and therefore cannot hold the office he is seeking? Let's not use that? Simple logic suggests that the campaigns DID do their due dilligence and found that at the end of the day...the birth certificate nonsense was just that...NONSENSE. Unless your conspiracy beliefs take you in a direction that Clinton and McCain were somehow "in on it" and didn't really want to be President afterall. Heck, even right wing heros O'Reilly, Beck, Coulter and Huckabee have dismissed the birthers and their claims. Unless, of course, your conspiracy beliefs lead you to believe that those talking heads and FAUX News are in on it as well. If your conspiracy beliefs are THAT deep then I doubt any "evidence" would suffice. You could take a DeLorean, complete with flux capacitor, and travel back to the actually birth of Barack Obama in Hawaii and STILL come away not satisfied with this type of individual. Their agenda is clear...and it has nothing to do with "birth certificates". It's about de-legitimizing an election...which has been over for quite some time now. Barack Obama IS the President and that is that. If you don't like him or the way he is governing, it is very simple. In 2012, vote him out. That's how it's done. This idea of "trying to void an election"......trying to unring a bell is a waste. But....the birthers will continue on. Nothing will satisfy a good conspiracy theory.

You are correct that Obama is the President. You are also correct that there will be an election in 2012 and yes I will do everything in my power to help unseat him. You are correct that they produced a birth certificate. How that Birth Certificate was obtained is still a question in my mind. The Gov't fakes documents all of the time and as I stated elsewhere if you think it couldn't happen here you are naive and I don't think that is the case. You say nothing will satisfy a good conspiracy? Answer the questions that still remain and it will go away.

We have the same thing going on with 911. More questions than answers. It is easy to lump everything that is questioned into "conspiracy theory" but I think that just deflects from getting to the real truth.

I think Hillarious took a dive for the Democratic Party, a back door deal that she would still be "something" but they were not going to back her when Obama started gaining serious ground. For her to do anything other than stand down would have divided the party and they could not let that happen. McCain, well what can I say about him? He served his country and is a patriot. I don't care for his politics either. One minute he is pro government and next he is not. Too wishy washy for my tastes.

In the end, wanting questions answered does not make for a conspiracy.

You are correct that Obama is the President. You are also correct that there will be an election in 2012 and yes I will do everything in my power to help unseat him. You are correct that they produced a birth certificate. How that Birth Certificate was obtained is still a question in my mind. The Gov't fakes documents all of the time and as I stated elsewhere if you think it couldn't happen here you are naive and I don't think that is the case. You say nothing will satisfy a good conspiracy? Answer the questions that still remain and it will go away.

We have the same thing going on with 911. More questions than answers. It is easy to lump everything that is questioned into "conspiracy theory" but I think that just deflects from getting to the real truth.

I think Hillarious took a dive for the Democratic Party, a back door deal that she would still be "something" but they were not going to back her when Obama started gaining serious ground. For her to do anything other than stand down would have divided the party and they could not let that happen. McCain, well what can I say about him? He served his country and is a patriot. I don't care for his politics either. One minute he is pro government and next he is not. Too wishy washy for my tastes.

So your contention is that Hillarious "took a dive" for the party despite the fact that IF her handlers could PROVE that her opponent was not a citizen...she would have had the nomination...hands down? You think if that sort of "gotcha" moment could be produced..and the millions upon millions spent on her campaign could have MEANT something...she balked and stepped aside? The woman WOULDN'T quit...even after everything was all said and done! (remember?) Don't you think that if her Scandal-Dirt Diggers could have brought this to light....she would have used it?!?!Then...you're saying, that the McCain camp was too "wishy washy" and DIDN'T send out their "dirt diggers" to find ANY sort of truth to the "birther" claims? That in fact, despite all the millions upon millions of dollars spent on his campaign that his Scandal-Finding Machine "overlooked" this smoking gun that would have landed him in the White House? I am sorry but.....that just doesn't make any sense. Logically speaking...that is a big reach. Of the right-wing heros and lawsuits thrown out of court...? I think the questions HAVE been answered by many of the people out there who would have done anything to make sure this man didn't make it to the White House. The fact that even the right doesn't take it seriously (and lord knows THEY support and love this president as well...right?) and the cases continually get dismissed.......I think your questions HAVE been answered. To continue on....that by definition makes it a conspiracy...IMHO of course.

I understand there is an official birth record and all of the news folks seem OK with it but all I can say is why is his family, Grandmother Brother , Sister, lying?

They aren't. His STEP grandmother told a reporter that she was present when his FATHER, Barack Obama was born. He conveniently edited out the where she said that the PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii where his father was studying.

Grandma seems to recollect that he was born in Kenya. Grandmother claimed to be present at birth. No actually, she did not. The siblings have him born at two different hospitals which I can almost understand considering they were young and could have gotten the hospitals mixed up. I just can't buy that Grandma would not remember whether or not she was at his birth. That would be a pretty memorable event I think. It was...the event that she WAS present at...the birth of his FATHER who shares the same name. In the interview, the reporter continuously asks her if she was present when her SON was born...only correcting himself once...when she was in the middle of speaking.

I don't understand the why of this any more than you do but as I stated, I want the truth and in this situation I don't know that we have it. Again, not conspiracy, just need real answers for real questions. There has been real answers....but birthers would rather believe fairy tales with NO EVIDENCE.....Here is an old link, but it still leaves the questions unanswered.

So this certainly calls into question , not that he has a Hawaiin Birth Certificate, but more of what basis it was obtained by.

Except that this is a bunch of hogwash....dreamed up by WND. It has also been refuted by Fuchino's later statement that was APPROVED by the Attorney General, which clearly stated that he WAS BORN IN HAWAII AND IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. Game....set...match.

I think it is hilarious that you think that a birth could be registered in 1961 using a law that wasn't written until 21 years later.

The Gov't fakes documents all of the time and as I stated elsewhere if you think it couldn't happen here you are naive and I don't think that is the case. You say nothing will satisfy a good conspiracy? Answer the questions that still remain and it will go away. And ypu say that you are not a conspiacist....ROFL!! Why would the REPUBLICAN government of Hawaii FAKE a document and risk their freedom for Obama??

I think Hillarious took a dive for the Democratic Party, a back door deal that she would still be "something" but they were not going to back her when Obama started gaining serious ground.

LOL!! The birth certificate was presented well before he gained serious ground. Now...tell me....WHY would Hilary "take a dive" for someone who was UNABLE to hold the office....when she could have WON ALL THE GROUND BACK AND WON THE NOMINATION simply by presenting evidence that he ws not natural born?? Just because she would RATHER be Secretary of STATE?? That is ridiculous.

. McCain, well what can I say about him? He served his country and is a patriot. I don't care for his politics either. One minute he is pro government and next he is not. Too wishy washy for my tastes.

In the end....getting answers and proof and refusing to believe them DOES make you a conspiracist.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

The Gov't fakes documents all of the time and as I stated elsewhere if you think it couldn't happen here you are naive and I don't think that is the case. You say nothing will satisfy a good conspiracy? Answer the questions that still remain and it will go away. And ypu say that you are not a conspiacist....ROFL!! Why would the REPUBLICAN government of Hawaii FAKE a document and risk their freedom for Obama?? I am not a conspiracy threorist. You asking me to justify the behavior of another human being does not make it so. How the heck would I know why they did it , if they were the ones that did.

I think Hillarious took a dive for the Democratic Party, a back door deal that she would still be "something" but they were not going to back her when Obama started gaining serious ground.

LOL!! The birth certificate was presented well before he gained serious ground. Now...tell me....WHY would Hilary "take a dive" for someone who was UNABLE to hold the office....when she could have WON ALL THE GROUND BACK AND WON THE NOMINATION simply by presenting evidence that he ws not natural born?? Just because she would RATHER be Secretary of STATE?? That is ridiculous.

As you have already stated, they were / are of the belief that the birth certificate was valid so she would not have been under the impression that he was unable to hold office at all.

. McCain, well what can I say about him? He served his country and is a patriot. I don't care for his politics either. One minute he is pro government and next he is not. Too wishy washy for my tastes.

In the end....getting answers and proof and refusing to believe them DOES make you a conspiracist. Your opinion does not constitute proof.

So your contention is that Hillarious "took a dive" for the party despite the fact that IF her handlers could PROVE that her opponent was not a citizen...she would have had the nomination...hands down? You think if that sort of "gotcha" moment could be produced..and the millions upon millions spent on her campaign could have MEANT something...she balked and stepped aside? The woman WOULDN'T quit...even after everything was all said and done! (remember?) Don't you think that if her Scandal-Dirt Diggers could have brought this to light....she would have used it?!?!Then...you're saying, that the McCain camp was too "wishy washy" and DIDN'T send out their "dirt diggers" to find ANY sort of truth to the "birther" claims? That in fact, despite all the millions upon millions of dollars spent on his campaign that his Scandal-Finding Machine "overlooked" this smoking gun that would have landed him in the White House? I am sorry but.....that just doesn't make any sense. Logically speaking...that is a big reach. Of the right-wing heros and lawsuits thrown out of court...? I think the questions HAVE been answered by many of the people out there who would have done anything to make sure this man didn't make it to the White House. The fact that even the right doesn't take it seriously (and lord knows THEY support and love this president as well...right?) and the cases continually get dismissed.......I think your questions HAVE been answered. To continue on....that by definition makes it a conspiracy...IMHO of course.

As stated in another post by your liberal friend, the birth certificate was supposedly vetted prior to Obamas campaign heating up. Apparently the candidates at that time were good with the evidence they were presented with. No reason for Hillarious or McCain to balk about it. So the fact that their dirt divers didn't find anything is irrelevant.

And there is one case that is going to hearing, mayb it will make it maybe it won't. It remains to be seen.

In the end....getting answers and proof and refusing to believe them DOES make you a conspiracist.
Your opinion does not constitute proof.

It's not MY opinion.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

That is proof. All the birthers can come up with is...HE COULD HAVE...and...HE MIGHT HAVE....

THAT is not proof.

Well that clinches it then. He is referring to the very birth certificate that everyone is questioning? All he can attest to is what the paper says. The issue is that the paper may be wrong. Now do I know it is..NO, do I know it isn't NO.

Your opinion does not constitute proof.

It's not MY opinion.

That is proof. All the birthers can come up with is...HE COULD HAVE...and...HE MIGHT HAVE....

THAT is not proof.

You guys are killin me here! LOL.. All this man can attest to is the piece of paper he is looking at. I will give you that he is stating exactly what is on the paper, nothing more.

This is starting to stink. If he is not a natural born should be disqualified immediately.
Well whether he is or isn't , is the subject of one of the hottest debates in US History. There are believers and non believers. Proof falls on both sides of the aisle. Take your pick which side you are on after researching.

Well that clinches it then. He is referring to the very birth certificate that everyone is questioning? All he can attest to is what the paper says. The issue is that the paper may be wrong. Now do I know it is..NO, do I know it isn't NO.

No, actually, the paper is NOT wrong. There is no DELAYED OR LATE CERTIFICATE of birth....there was no birth certificate filed a YEAR after he was born. There was no using a law written twenty one years AFTER HE WAS BORN to register a birth in Hawaii.

In short, they have SEEN the certificate that VERIFIES HE WAS BORN IN HONOLULU. If, in fact, you want to question whether or not that paper is accurate, then NO ONE CAN EVER run for the Presidency because that is as accurate as it can ever be.