Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches the supreme court

carlablum

Sent to me by E-mal

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20? A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under? A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S. .. Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981? A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

This may be off subject but kind of on the same line. How is it that a non-citizen (Arnold) can be gov. of Cali. if we can not have a non-citizen for prseident? (I am not saying Obama is or is not a citizen ... Just wondering about what makes it fair. Because we all know Arnold will be president one day.) hahaha

Sorry about the post but sometimes I like to kill time while I'm wating on the RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think citizenship is a problem Read this.

Everyone of voting age should read these two books. Don't buy them, get them from the library before they are removed from the shelves.

download?mid=1%5f1528569%5fAEBqv9EAAXUGS8ZcSgv7OjcMDiA&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1download?mid=1%5f1528569%5fAEBqv9EAAXUGS8ZcSgv7OjcMDiA&pid=2.3&fid=Inbox&inline=1

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white..

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY, and most scary!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!

We CANNOT have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation!

These are his words straight from his books!

Maybe he was CIA???? Anyone wonder what he was doing in Pakistan.. In 1981??? hmmm lets see.... Russia and Afganistan are at war... he is Muslim Male, Speaks Farsi,...hmm leaves occidental college... then his graduate and law college records sealed... no one remembers him at columbia or harvard... he was CIA and then the KGB flipped him and hooked him up with communist contacts in CHICAGO.... why did Mr Obama end up in Chicago...hmmmm and who taught Obama how to use hypnosis.. the CIA... there you have it Barak "Double Agent" Obama

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

This is really scarry!

WORD OF THE DAY: DHIMMITUDE

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

The Obamacare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be “gambling”, “risk-taking” and “usury” and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this. How convenient. So I, And Barnhardt, a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. Period! This is Dhimmitude.

read this article and more.

http://theamericanjingoist.net/index.php/2010/04/10/american-dhimmitude/

Carlablum.

I'm with you on this. I really am. BUT, This news concerning Obama's citizenship is about a year old & is unfortunately, not accurate. Here's the link on it at Snopes.com:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Hope this clears up any questions. I'd like to get him out of there quicker but, the best we can hope for is first to get control of the legislature this November & then vote him out in '12. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Stargazer55

Carlablum.

I'm with you on this. I really am. BUT, This news concerning Obama's citizenship is about a year old & is unfortunately, not accurate. Here's the link on it at Snopes.com:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Hope this clears up any questions. I'd like to get him out of there quicker but, the best we can hope for is first to get control of the legislature this November & then vote him out in '12. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Stargazer55

Hey thank you! ;)

I wasn't aware that it has been around that long! Got it e-mailed to me today and I never saw it. Thanks for the link!!

I wonder if his book is accurate?

God bless

This news concerning Obama's citizenship is about a year old & is unfortunately, not accurate. Here's the link on it at Snopes.com:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...occidental.asp

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?18340-Very-quietly-obama-s-citizenship-case-reaches-the-supreme-court/page2#ixzz0l8Q25Ops

PLS READ THE CORRECT LINK BEFORE YOU START TO POST YOUR COMMENTS

Well, I hate that I am going to run off in the ditch here... Munsch, I think you were joking, but please permit me to clarify.

The requirements to be President of the United States of America are expressly laid out under Article II, Section I of the Constitution Of The United States, which says: "No Person except a natural born citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

The Executive, Legislative and Judicial Powers Drafted and Ratified in the Constitution of the United States made provision(s) for a Federal Government and under Amendment X the Constitution guarantees: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Therefore, the "Several States and in particular, the State of California, having Drafted and Ratified its own particular Constitution made it possible for Arnold to be their Governor. He can not, however, Ascend to the Office of President of the United States because it is well established that HE is NOT a "natural born citizen".

Sent to me by E-mal

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta and Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20? A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under? A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S. .. Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981? A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

as much as i believe this, no link=fiction

I know your are prejudiced, jealous, and ignorant. His Birth Certificate has been produced to the authorities. Where were you when this matter

was brought up in the first place, this matter has been investigated by FBI and saw the Official Birth Certificate and the Hawaiian News Paper

publication announcing his birth on the day he was born. He is the President weather you like it or not. He did not create this economy disaster

it was Bush who went to war without paying for it. President Obama is here to save YOU and the rest of the country. Please educate yourself and be informed.

I know your are prejudiced, jealous, and ignorant. His Birth Certificate has been produced to the authorities. Where were you when this matter

was brought up in the first place, this matter has been investigated by FBI and saw the Official Birth Certificate and the Hawaiian News Paper

publication announcing his birth on the day he was born. He is the President weather you like it or not. He did not create this economy disaster

it was Bush who went to war without paying for it. President Obama is here to save YOU and the rest of the country. Please educate yourself and be informed.

LOL:lol::lmao: Have you read his book? or is that a lie.

I do have to say.. You do not know me! So please hold back your name calling. I am not prejudiced, jealous, and ignorant. I see it how it is!! I have a right to my opinion and I don't have to name call to have it.

God bless you and for heavens sake our GOD SAVE OUR COUNTRY!

Enough said.

Yes, by your own words, taken straight from his book---------------but, totally out of context. I suggest YOU check out his book and read the sentences that come before and after these "quotes." Think you will be shocked at how misleading an article like this.

I am so sorry that I didn't mention that the book post was an e-mail sent to me like I stated on the first post.

I only like to read this stuff becouse to me it makes sense. Sorry you are so defensive on these kinds of things. I just haven't been able to find much of anything good about what Obama is doing for my family and I.

All families are not alike and I am hopefull you and your family will benifit from what ever he is doing.

Sorry if I offended you!

Blessings