Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Russia invites the US to a tank biathlon

magawatt

Is all part the plan Comrade...lol

Just copied a link from Stumble On..

***///

That's "Komrade" to you, Komrade..... :lol:  :P

We don't know what happened, MAGA....  it just locked and went weird on us !

...and being the suspicious little Patriots we are ;) ...

and knowing FULL WELL WHAT NPR IS..... :angry: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Russia Invites U.S. To A 'Tank Biathlon'

by MELISA GOHAugust 10, 2013 2:43 PMiIvan Sekretarev/APRussia has invited the U.S. to participate in a tank biathlon so that both nations may learn to play nice — with heavy artillery.The invitation was apparently extended while Secretary of State John Kerry and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel met with their Russian counterparts Sergei Lavrov and Sergei Shoigu in Washington on Friday. The "two-on-two" talks were intended to relieve some of the tension between the two countries, so the suggestion of a little friendly competition — under fire — wasn't out of place.Defense Minister Shoigu repeated the invitation during a Friday press conference, and according to Russia'sRIA Novosti news service, Shoigu says the U.S. agreed."'We've invited our American colleagues to participate ... and our invitation was accepted by US Secretary of Defense [Chuck] Hagel,' Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Saturday."NPR can't confirm this — calls to the Department of Defense went unanswered Saturday — but if such an event does take place, Shoigu says it'll be sometime next year.Russia might have the advantage, however; ITAR-TASS reports Russia has already hosted at least two tank biathlons. Another, the championship, is planned next week.As to what exactly happens in a tank biathlon, think of a regular biathlon — then forget about it:"In the tank biathlon, every tank runs almost 20 kilometres at a maximum possible speed, while firing from all weapons the targets, which are rising in different directions and distances. On the course, a tank has to pass repeatedly a ford, fences, a rut bridge, high-speed sections and overtaking passages. At all the times, the crew remains constantly in the firing position.

***///

and there ya go...

classic "show us what ya'll got so we can one-up it for the next war" sort of thing...

how stupid are we to even keep accepting these "challenges"...?

Big DUH on this one, Kerry - you imbecile ! 

You have about as much International skill as your boss and he's an idiot trussed-up to look

like an all-knowing messiah !

Dorks.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You know what - send me as the gunner in one of the old M1A1 SEP and I bet I can still outgun them - on a tank that's 2 upgrades old from what we now have!

Most impressive shot I ever made on training range - my tank moving forward at 20 MPH - target moving from right to left at 12 MPH - at 1800 meters.(Just a touch over a mile)  Hit with the first round. Even with the old system, really not a difficult shot if you know how to use the system.  It's also just plain fun...

• Upvote 3

***///

Dangit, MAGA...!  we clicked on it before we realized it was a commie NPR link !

and it froze up our computer.... :angry:

probably imported a commie tracker into our system..... :angry:

Girls ... you should try surfin' commando ... o_O ...  er ... um ...

Well ... :blush: ... I mean Incognito ...

Though I may pay to see the other ... just depends ... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Girls ... you should try surfin' commando ... o_O ...  er ... um ...

Well ... :blush: ... I mean Incognito ...

Though I may pay to see the other ... just depends ... :eyebrows:

***///

We were warned about you, freak! :lol:

We'd love to be able to surf 100% below the radar....  can come close,

but someone is always coming up with a better mousetrap to get who / what they want off the net.

And if THEY don't, the NSA will - no escape. <_<

And recently we discovered that if someone offers a perfectly secure option,

hobummer renders it illegal and shuts you down.....

So, whatta ya gonna do...eh? :confused2:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Glad I read the response first before opening up the link.  Just got rid of one worm that destroyed my laptop.  No need for me to go through it again.  It get's costly. 

Sorry gals that you got attack, but most of all thanks for the heads up. :salute:

***///

By Jiminy, yer welcome!

We just spent some time off-line whilst ours was scrubbed by a Pro.....

So, weren't able to spend that time here reading LUIGI's awesome posts as a result .. :P

:wave:  ;)

• Upvote 1

Glad I read the response first before opening up the link.  Just got rid of one worm that destroyed my laptop.  No need for me to go through it again.  It get's costly. 

Sorry gals that you got attack, but most of all thanks for the heads up. :salute:

I do the same thing, I read some of the response before I open the links.  Just a precautionary move on my end.  :)

What DinarCash said, thanks for the heads up gals.

• Upvote 1

***///

but someone is always coming up with a better mousetrap to get who / what they want off the net.

TAILS 0.20 

utilizes the TOR Network ... 

• Upvote 1

You know what - send me as the gunner in one of the old M1A1 SEP and I bet I can still outgun them - on a tank that's 2 upgrades old from what we now have!

Most impressive shot I ever made on training range - my tank moving forward at 20 MPH - target moving from right to left at 12 MPH - at 1800 meters.(Just a touch over a mile)  Hit with the first round. Even with the old system, really not a difficult shot if you know how to use the system.  It's also just plain fun...

I'd love to see the US play in this. Sounds really cool and to make it even more interesting, they should deem a squad of infantry as riders-see how long they can stay on!!!

Tovarich-russian for comrade, comrade.

• Upvote 1

***///

My suggestion, L & L.

• Upvote 1