Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's letter to Wells Fargo

BeringSea

I have no words, but this is hillarious. 

8-12-13 OKIEOILMAN: AN OPEN LETTER TO WELLS FARGO. --DEAR SIR: I AM A DEPOSITOR IN YOUR BANK.

I AM ALSO INVOLVED IN A FOREIGN CURRENCY THAT YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED YOUR EMPLOYEES TO STATE WAS A SCAM. (INCIDENTIALLY I BOUGHT SOME FROM YOU)

IT IS BEING RUMORED THAT YOU HAVE A DIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE PROCESS BEING HELD UP, IS THAT TRUE? ARE YOU THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY OR ARE THERE THOSE ABOVE YOU WHO IS CAUSING THE DELAY?

DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH A FOREIGN ENTITY TO ACT ON THEIR BEHALF TO PURCHASE THESE CURRIENCIES?

ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO BE THE LEAD BANK IN THIS ARRANGEMENT?

HOW CAN YOUR COMPETITORS STATE THEY ARE READY TO EXCHANGE OUR CURRIENCY AND YOUR NOT?

ARE YOU AWARE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE INFORMATION SURROUNDING YOUR INSTITUION'S ACTIONS REGARDING YOU NOT BEING AS RESPONSIBLE AS YOUR COMPETITORS SEEM TO BE?

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF ADVERTISMENT BEING WASTED YOUR SPENDING ON ACQUIRING NEW CUSTOMERS WHO SOME SUCH AS I WILL NO LONGER BE? (IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE PROVED TRUE?)

WITH THE CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING WELLS FARGO I WOULD THINK OPENLY ADDRESSING THE ISSUE WOULD BE THE PROPER AND TIMELY THING TO DO.

WE AS DEPOSITORS DESERVE A RESPONSE FROM A PERSON WITH A POSITION OF AUTHORITY TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF WELLS FARGO AND EITHER AFFIRM OR DENY THE RUMORS WE ARE SURROUNDED WITH. I RESPECTIFULLY EXPECT A RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's odd Okie would send an 'open letter', grasping for an answer from anyone, when he knows bank presidents and vice presidents across the board. 

thought I'd eventually overcome the initial shock and have words again

Edited by BeringSea
  • Upvote 1

I have no words, but this is hillarious. 

8-12-13 OKIEOILMAN: AN OPEN LETTER TO WELLS FARGO. --DEAR SIR: I AM A DEPOSITOR IN YOUR BANK.

I AM ALSO INVOLVED IN A FOREIGN CURRENCY THAT YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED YOUR EMPLOYEES TO STATE WAS A SCAM. (INCIDENTIALLY I BOUGHT SOME FROM YOU)

IT IS BEING RUMORED THAT YOU HAVE A DIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE PROCESS BEING HELD UP, IS THAT TRUE? ARE YOU THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY OR ARE THERE THOSE ABOVE YOU WHO IS CAUSING THE DELAY?

DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH A FOREIGN ENTITY TO ACT ON THEIR BEHALF TO PURCHASE THESE CURRIENCIES?

ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO BE THE LEAD BANK IN THIS ARRANGEMENT?

HOW CAN YOUR COMPETITORS STATE THEY ARE READY TO EXCHANGE OUR CURRIENCY AND YOUR NOT?

ARE YOU AWARE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE INFORMATION SURROUNDING YOUR INSTITUION'S ACTIONS REGARDING YOU NOT BEING AS RESPONSIBLE AS YOUR COMPETITORS SEEM TO BE?

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF ADVERTISMENT BEING WASTED YOUR SPENDING ON ACQUIRING NEW CUSTOMERS WHO SOME SUCH AS I WILL NO LONGER BE? (IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE PROVED TRUE?)

WITH THE CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING WELLS FARGO I WOULD THINK OPENLY ADDRESSING THE ISSUE WOULD BE THE PROPER AND TIMELY THING TO DO.

WE AS DEPOSITORS DESERVE A RESPONSE FROM A PERSON WITH A POSITION OF AUTHORITY TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF WELLS FARGO AND EITHER AFFIRM OR DENY THE RUMORS WE ARE SURROUNDED WITH. I RESPECTIFULLY EXPECT A RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS. 

:wave: Mr. Okie or Ghost will be putting out a "my computer has been hacked" message very soon. You know, the new computer, new modem since the storm message. laughing my head off

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It would be helpful if someone, who presents himself as a representative of many others, had his work proofread before sending it to a high-ranking bank official.  It shows respect for the reader and would be taken seriously.  The gesture is nice if, in fact, it was actually sent.  I like to think the best of people, but this is just appearing to be a waste of energy as I spend way too much time following "those in the know."

Well, he should have written his letter this way:

Dear WF,

I am THE Oakie. Nuff Said...........

EXCELLENT!  You had me rofl........nuff said.

Ummmm... How could Okie write a letter to WF? I thought that guy went down with his plane a couple of years ago lol.

Seriously though, how much more RIDICULOUS can these GURUS get?

You said what I was thinking.  BTW, we share the same birthday so I guess that's why we think alike - lol.

WOW!

This is a MUCH better excuse than the one used last year when Okie lied about the RV having happened the LAST time when he claimed, "SOMEBODY HACKED MY COMPUTER."

Let's blame Wells Fargo! It must be the crowds camping in their parking lots (NOT).