Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Drunk Dwarves are the problem in Iraq

k98nights

On çáöñûçã -08/08/2013-10: 52 am | Hits: 213

The Liberal MP for the block count of the sadrist movement, Hussein Al-sharifi, the excesses of the State of law coalition member Izzat shahbander said to serve as good reference is a disregard for the feelings of Muslims who had great respect.

Sharifi said, according to a statement received underground on "this blasphemy which came out from a [Dwarves and drunken] is the pronunciation the fact poisoned thoughts toward good reference and its role in unifying".

He noted that "the Liberal bloc rejects and condemn those ridges is poorly understood and considered dangerous beginning to act as reference and disregard for the feelings of millions of Muslims who don't have great respect."

The State of law Coalition MP Izzat shahbander said in a press statement said earlier that "the religious reference is trying to wrest the State from the State site by attracting people's feelings".

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_205949.html

The worst part about drunken dwarves in a crowd is they always want to get their nose in everybodies business....

:eek:  :eek:

I would hope, for your sake, that your business is longer that their nose.

But then again, I don't even know what a "Dwarves" is.

By the way, mine is.

Reason for edit: added last line that I previously forgot.  Very important.

Edited by DWitte

This IRAQI Dinar ride is the strangest thing I have ever been involved in, and it gets stranger every day.

Drunken Dwarves?

"follow the yellow brick road"

"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

WM13

drunken munchkins NO WAY !!!  drunken leprechauns much more likely....I mean after all what is a stereotype for anyway... ....WOODY THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE !!!.....

• Upvote 2

drunken munchkins NO WAY !!!  drunken leprechauns much more likely....I mean after all what is a stereotype for anyway... ....WOODY THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE !!!.....

Yikes.....I don't need no drunken leprechauns touching me lucky charms.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Oh yes the LPG is known for their great debates and misinterpretations of all things Iraq!  This week they are debating, is Talabani dead or is he not.  

The wicked witch of the..............Middle East.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3