Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BENGHAZI BOMBSHELL REPORT: Valerie Jarrett Gave The Stand Down Orders

BENGHAZI BOMBSHELL REPORT: Valerie Jarrett Gave The Stand Down Orders

Posted by BC

If these Conservative Report confidential sources are right, it looks like the known commie Valerie Jarrett (AKA Obama’s Brain) gave the orders that caused the murders of our boys in Benghazi.

Valerie-Jarrett-Gave-Benghazi-Stand-DownAs Reported at Doug Ross @ Journal:

“Confidential sources close to Conservative Report have confirmed that Valerie Jarrett was the key decision-maker for the administration, the night of the Benghazi terrorist attack on 9/11/2012.”

The chronology of the evening of 9/11 are as follows:

At approximately 5 PM Washington time, reports came in through secure-channels that Special Mission Benghazi was under attack. Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey summoned the President,and briefed him on the crisis, face to face.

Subsequent to that brief meeting, President Obama proceeded to the White House to dine in his living quarters.

After supper, Barack Obama had a telephone conference scheduled with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu…  As that meeting drew to a close, Ms. Jarrett, who is also the Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, went from the living quarters to the White House Situation Room, where the attack in Benghazi was being monitored by Dempsey, Panetta and other top-ranking officials.

Whether she was instructed by the President to go there, or if she went of her own volition, is only known by the President and herself.

Remember this is the “payback time *****” who was quoted as saying:

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us, and they better be ready, because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded; the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over, and we have two judges ready to go.”

Leave a Reply
  1. A couple of things: Conservative Journal cites only a confidential source. Someone with a news reporting pedigree would have to confirm this. All the bloggers are copying and pasting, but there’s been no collaboration. Second, the quote from Jarrett is from 2008, after the first election, when they had BOTH houses of congress in Democrat hands (that’s why she said Congress won’t be a problem).

• Upvote 1

So.........is it worth pointing out that there are exactly zero sources, other than "confidential sources close to The Conservative Report"?

Is it worth pointing out that nowhere in the article does it actually state that she gave the stand down order?  The article states that somebody says that she went into the Situation Room, but then doesn't mention that she gave the stand down order, which was never actually given by the way.

Personally, if I was going to make up some rubbish, I'd at least try to weave the relevant part into the actual article.

Pretty poor effort on this one.  As far as right wing conspiratard theories go, I'd give it a 2 out of 10.  Disappointing!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

So.........is it worth pointing out that there are exactly zero sources, other than "confidential sources close to The Conservative Report"?

Is it worth pointing out that nowhere in the article does it actually state that she gave the stand down order?  The article states that somebody says that she went into the Situation Room, but then doesn't mention that she gave the stand down order, which was never actually given by the way.

Personally, if I was going to make up some rubbish, I'd at least try to weave the relevant part into the actual article.

Pretty poor effort on this one.  As far as right wing conspiratard theories go, I'd give it a 2 out of 10.  Disappointing!

You should inform congress that there was no stand down order.  They are convinced there was two.

• Upvote 1

Is it worth pointing out that nowhere in the article does it actually state that she gave the stand down order? The article states that somebody says that she went into the Situation Room, but then doesn't mention that she gave the stand down order, which was never actually given by the way.

Pretty poor effort on this one. As far as right wing conspiratard theories go, I'd give it a 2 out of 10. Disappointing!

You're citing media matters as your source for "no stand down orders were given". What do you say we give that one a zero out of ten. We are just waiting for one of the 30 or so cia agents present in Benghazi that night who Obama is doing everything in his power to intimidate into silence to come forward. Then we'll see about conspiracy theories. Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 6

***///

She is just "the fall guy".... takin' a  bullet for her boss..

her boss, who - appearing on talks shows needed some credibility to take along -

so they are touting INjustice department FINALLY filing charges on Ali Hanzi -

And Mohammed Al-Kashif, the tool that trained up these murderers was held by Egypt.

hobummer has failed to get his hands on this guy for over 8 months now... why?

Especially when we're handing over a BILLION DOLLARS a year to Egypt...?

Because he DOES NOT WANT TO.

almost a whole year since the attacks now, and still this coward allows his

murderous pals to escape justice.

The Tunisians had this guy locked up for quite some time.... 

so what took so long for hobummer to act?

Because they let him walk whilst hobummer and his evil minions spun a web of lies and deceit.

LOOK:

hilarious Clinton needs to be completely sanitized before her big race...

they all know hobummer is now a liability due to too many Truths being revealed.

so, sacrifice him to start taking THE STINK off hilarious ----

This is all very insulting and a huge embarrassment....

if they had the dignity to be ashamed  - they would be.  But they DON'T.

You're citing media matters as your source for "no stand down orders were given". What do you say we give that one a zero out of ten. We are just waiting for one of the 30 or so cia agents present in Benghazi that night who Obama is doing everything in his power to intimidate into silence to come forward. Then we'll see about conspiracy theories.

Perhaps you like this source better?

That link, along with many others is contained within the media matters article.  I'll assume you followed those links and had no issue with the sources??

Or, if you would like more, how about this one or this one or this one 

I honestly don't get the thinking behind this.  Did the administration order troops to "stand down" so that people would be killed, because it would be such great PR?

I also wonder where Issa's travelling dog and pony show was when these events happened:

2002 - Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan attacked.  10 killed, 51 injured.

2004 - Embassy in Uzbekistan bombed.  2 killed, 9 injured.

2004 - Gumnen storm US consulate in Saudi Arabia.  8 killed.

2006 - Armed men attack US embassy in Syria.  1 killed, several injured.

2008 - Bombings at US embassy in Yemen.  10 killed.

Where is the outrage over those attacks?  Was there such outrage at the time?  Or is it more a matter of the old "Presidentin while democrat" charge?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps you like this source better?

That link, along with many others is contained within the media matters article.  I'll assume you followed those links and had no issue with the sources??

Or, if you would like more, how about this one or this one or this one 

I honestly don't get the thinking behind this.  Did the administration order troops to "stand down" so that people would be killed, because it would be such great PR?

I also wonder where Issa's travelling dog and pony show was when these events happened:

2002 - Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan attacked.  10 killed, 51 injured.

2004 - Embassy in Uzbekistan bombed.  2 killed, 9 injured.

2004 - Gumnen storm US consulate in Saudi Arabia.  8 killed.

2006 - Armed men attack US embassy in Syria.  1 killed, several injured.

2008 - Bombings at US embassy in Yemen.  10 killed.

Where is the outrage over those attacks?  Was there such outrage at the time?  Or is it more a matter of the old "Presidentin while democrat" charge?

Wow is that anything like driving indian ? 

Dude I can relate.  :)