Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Defeat the UN Gun Ban

UN_Rand_Message_Header.jpg

Dear fellow American,

If we’re going to defeat the UN Gun Ban, you and I have to turn the heat up now before it’s too late!

Please sign your Firearms Sovereignty Survey and put yourself squarely on the record AGAINST the UN Gun Ban.

For Freedom,
rand_sig.png
Rand Paul
U.S. Senator (R-KY)

http://www.nagr.org/UN_RP_Survey1b.aspx?roi=echo3-16488936688-14062670-74bc383d318f9349f9baf972ec7e04cd&pid=ws7

Click on this link ^ Now and add your signature now!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Don't you guys know they are just trying to get your vote? None of these Pols think a gun ban will ever happen.

Why? I cannot be done here in America.

Answer me this is:   Do you TRULY believe the US government will go door to door taking all our guns?

How could they do this?  Answer specifically.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Don't you guys know they are just trying to get your vote? None of these Pols think a gun ban will ever happen.

Answer me this is:   Do you TRULY believe the US government will go door to door taking all our guns?

Nope they just sit back and wait till something happens with you then they take everything from you and lock you up it's that simple time is on there side. I do believe your dead on with the they want your vote part , but if we don't step up to the plate they will just push us over , believe it or not your reaction just now hame55 is just like giving up !

• Upvote 9

As easily as passing a law that demands you pay for something you dont want.

As easily as ignoring congressional subpoenas and placing themselves above the law. 

As easy as letting a american embassy fall with a ambassador of the united states of America being killed and nothing done about it.

As easy as breaking other constitutional laws time and time again and nothing is done about it.

They are in power Hamm and they have placed themselves ABOVE the law.

They can do what ever they want 

• Upvote 5

If you are referring to "them" coming out 2 days after a treaty is signed and going door to door, of course that wont happen.

It would immediately ignite the 2nd American revolution, and the globalists don't have a chance, they might get parts of a couple cities, but there just aren't enough military troops in the entire world that could effectively enforce martial law across all of America simultaneously right now.

This is a plan that has been in place for over 150 years, look at Briton. How many years did it take for them to castrate London?  

It's been 18 years? That's only a few million, and they STILL can't get all the guns, only problem is now it's only down to mostly the criminals that have the firepower.

With the UN enforcing, and the fact the UN has refused to recognize the validity of the US Constitution, the US gov can sit back and say the UN has the "authority", which ocrap gave them last year, and then allow the UN to take a far more aggressive approach to disarming America.

Nope they just sit back and wait till something happens with you then they take everything from you and lock you up it's that simple time is on there side. I do believe your dead on with the they want your vote part , but if we don't step up to the plate they will just push us over , believe it or not your reaction just now hame55 is just like giving up !

You nailed it.

They been working on this a long time, whats another 60-100 years.

So many people refuse to make a stand, simply because the end result will not be seen in our lifetime.

That is a cowards way.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5

It is not a gun ban, people have spun this so bad it is not even funny.  The UN wants to band the EXPORT of Assault wpns to 3rd world countries and some smart decided it was going to be a gun ban.  So when some one jumps out of the woods and go BOO everyone scramble for the exits.  Typical wild story that i thought we had discussed.  Just like when the President asked about revisting stand your ground, that person from Texas was up in arms saying they were trying to ban guns and it was making sure you can't just shoot someone and claim stand your ground if you noticed that didn't go so far.  Just like this UN Gun Ban spun into they are trying to take the guns and throw the 2nd Ammendment out the window.  Keep on believing these wild stories before you know it you will buy up some many guns and ammo and gun manufactures are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Downvote 4

Your KENYAN MUSLIM OBAMA is CORRUPTED and trying to take away FREE AMERICAN'S rights as it is you idiot!!!! you DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS are too stupid to realize what this IMPOSTER/USURPER has been doing since day one.  Obama is nothing but a lying SOB, a FRAUD, FORGERER, MONEY LAUNDERER, MURDERER, GUILTY OF TREASON ETC...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It is not a gun ban, people have spun this so bad it is not even funny.  The UN wants to band the EXPORT of Assault wpns to 3rd world countries and some smart decided it was going to be a gun ban.  So when some one jumps out of the woods and go BOO everyone scramble for the exits.  Typical wild story that i thought we had discussed.  Just like when the President asked about revisting stand your ground, that person from Texas was up in arms saying they were trying to ban guns and it was making sure you can't just shoot someone and claim stand your ground if you noticed that didn't go so far.  Just like this UN Gun Ban spun into they are trying to take the guns and throw the 2nd Ammendment out the window.  Keep on believing these wild stories before you know it you will buy up some many guns and ammo and gun manufactures are laughing all the way to the bank.

I am quite willing to let them laugh all the way to the bank. "Good money" (for now anyway) for a good product (the gun)

As to how, the same way prayer and god were evicted from courts and schools. One small infringement at a time.

I heard a term somewhere it was incrementalism. Small baby steps to being mentally enslaved.

It has been tried for thousands of years to enslave the body. It doesn't work for long.

So the PTB is now working on mental bondage.

I will continue to pray for "right thinking" for the minds of our elected leaders.

And especially the minds of wrong thinking educators.

I am quite willing to let them laugh all the way to the bank. "Good money" (for now anyway) for a good product (the gun)

As to how, the same way prayer and god were evicted from courts and schools. One small infringement at a time.

I heard a term somewhere it was incrementalism. Small baby steps to being mentally enslaved.

It has been tried for thousands of years to enslave the body. It doesn't work for long.

So the PTB is now working on mental bondage.

I will continue to pray for "right thinking" for the minds of our elected leaders.

And especially the minds of wrong thinking educators.

Just like we allowed the bankers during the mortage fiasco laugh all the way to the bank.  Give them an inch, easy loans to no documents required loans housing market tanks jobs out the window and we stand here hollering for change in washington.  No infringement, just no EXPORTS to 3rd world countries to fuel their wars.  Do you hear the Gun Manufactures hollering no, because the people will hollering enough because the story about a gun band possiblity, but if you read the small print nothing about buying guns just not exporting them.  It is easy to spin a story Y2K, people bought doomsday supplies went to the hills in terror and Jan 1 2000 everything rolled over and keep working.  Who was laughing, those people who sold rations, guns, bullets and portable caves to defend your property.  Which it was not necessary to do because yet again another internet rumor spun out of control.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just like we allowed the bankers during the mortage fiasco laugh all the way to the bank.  Give them an inch, easy loans to no documents required loans housing market tanks jobs out the window and we stand here hollering for change in washington.  No infringement, just no EXPORTS to 3rd world countries to fuel their wars.  Do you hear the Gun Manufactures hollering no, because the people will hollering enough because the story about a gun band possiblity, but if you read the small print nothing about buying guns just not exporting them.  It is easy to spin a story Y2K, people bought doomsday supplies went to the hills in terror and Jan 1 2000 everything rolled over and keep working.  Who was laughing, those people who sold rations, guns, bullets and portable caves to defend your property.  Which it was not necessary to do because yet again another internet rumor spun out of control.

all i can say to that TP is the old adage "Buyer Beware" i did not buy into that nonsense. on the other hand i have always stayed prepared for disasaster.

it is i who will stand before my maker at the end of my life and answer for what i have done and left undone.

ultmiately I am responsible for me. not the government or anyone else. :praying:

• Upvote 1

Doomsday supplies?

Really TP

How about viable anytime supplies.

It may not be doomsday when you need them.

But it may be doomsday if you didnt have them.

Why would the dealers be laughing at their customers.

I remember getting great deals across the board on ammo , guns, all kinds of good stuff.

It was a buyers market and if the dealers were laughing it was because they were happy moving inventory

Which all caused a rise in the economy . It was a beautiful thing man.

You truly have your head wrapped up in the negative side of things TP.

Shame 

• Upvote 1

Doomsday supplies?

Really TP

How about viable anytime supplies.

It may not be doomsday when you need them.

But it may be doomsday if you didnt have them.

Why would the dealers be laughing at their customers.

I remember getting great deals across the board on ammo , guns, all kinds of good stuff.

It was a buyers market and if the dealers were laughing it was because they were happy moving inventory

Which all caused a rise in the economy . It was a beautiful thing man.

You truly have your head wrapped up in the negative side of things TP.

Shame 

No negative sir, i just don't buy the UN gun ban as Rand Paul says.  Don't believe it, Dog did you go out and buy all those supplies too??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No negative sir, i just don't buy the UN gun ban as Rand Paul says.  Don't believe it, Dog did you go out and buy all those supplies too??

I have been buying supplies for the last 40 years. Y2K had nothing to do with it. 

I would have bought them anyway.

But I like it when something happens that drives the prices down. 

If something happens. Meteor strike, yellow stone blows, economic collapse, riot, ect ect

When the dust settles it will be the well supplied that makes it through. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have kept extra things on hand, and have stocked up; there have been many times I appreciated the fact that I did so when the paycheck "tanked" and it was needed. I very much appreciated the oil lamps, cooking stove, etc when an ice storm took out power for 4 days. I do a delicate dance of "think positive" yet be mindful of possibilities, and have some preparation. I guess as my brother says "praise the Lord and pass the ammo".  A local gun shop has a photo of Obama on the counter with some comment about "highest gun sales award".  People have woke up some - hopefully enough.

One has to consider if a link is a tactic to make you react with fear and purchase something (or get you to provide more personal info), or if it is legit. From what I have read, faxing congress, altho it does seem to fall on deaf ears so much, seems to have perhaps more impact then some other ways. I read that there is a mass exodus from congress going on - maybe some of them are getting tired of the current administration?

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I'm a retired US Army Ranger that spent 21 years in the Military, I have watched what has been going on for several years and I have purchased more guns and ammo than I will ever need. It's been mine and my wife's belief that in November the current administration will declare Marshal Law that will prevent the elections to happen. It will be durning this time frame that not only the UN troops will enter the USA but also a time that the 3 letter agencies will pull out all the Rifles, handguns, body armor and ammo to fall in with Administration goal to make a dictator ship in America. It will be at this time that the Veteran will rise up and take this Country back, there will be no ROE and it will become the bloodiest war to ever be fought on American soil. Take a look at all that has been going on within this administration and the rights that they are taking away from the average citizen on a daily basis. Does this not tell you where our Country is headed. When you think about it the Veteran and the hunter in the USA are the largest Army in the world and we know what it will take to make the USA once again the greatest in the world.

RLTW

• Upvote 4

***///

They'll have US out-gunned, WHAMBY, what with the large & serious ordnance we can't have.

But we're far smarter and far more determined than they are and we've got that goin' for US.

The history of the evil u.n.'s  'troops' m.o. is that they are easily distracted to rape women, girls and little boys of

all ages when they are supposed to be taking countries over.

We know that the only reason CRIMINALarious klinton is not in handcuffs as we speak is because there

is a modicum of Truth in what you say you & your wife see coming down the pike for US.

\.

• Upvote 3